[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 2010 >Be neet robot >Play MMORPG >Decided to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: anonymous leaves the house.jpg (591 KB, 1600x1257) Image search: [Google]
anonymous leaves the house.jpg
591 KB, 1600x1257
>Be 2010
>Be neet robot
>Play MMORPG
>Decided to change my character to a female so I can cosplay as my waifu
>Start playing PVP, team-based minigames
>They automatically assume i'm a gril irl despite me never mentioning it
>Get invited to a top-ranking prestigious clan
>Make a lot of friends
>5 years pass
>I'm now a co-owner of one of the most powerful clans in game
>5 years worth of strong comradely with multiple people
>Still think i'm a gril irl
>Literally talked one of them out of suicide
>The same person is now madly in love with me
>Have people talking about visiting me irl and how we should meet
>In too deep to tell them i'm actually a 220lbs robot living with his parents
>Have to change topic/pretend i'm afk when they suggest skyping me (my excuse is i'm too afraid of personal details leaking and getting ddossed because of my rank)
>Really sucked because I couldn't play game-content with a higher skill-cap requiring real-time voice chats
>Day pass as the guilt of deceiving everyone grows; worried that If I tell everyone the truth my autistic suitors would an hero
>Had enough of this shit
>Decide to change my account name, delete all friends, leave the clan and most importantly change my character back to being a male on new years
>Come 3 days ago I managed to escape my past virtual life
>Except for my autistic friend who kept track of my activities and ultimately thought I got hacked
>Today I try to log in only to find my account being locked upon request by over 100 people clan mates convinced i'm a hacker
>Luckily I had security questions and unlocked my account but now everyone knows I basically ditched them
>Hoping nobody killed themselves

I've learnt my lesson. I'll never pretend to be a gril in a video-game without telling them i'm a guy irl ever again.
>>
shold have looted the clan bank faggot

also just get those voice changer programs. Not sure how well they work.
>>
wow what a loser, get a life
>>
>>25487992
this desu

baka senpai

originalblox
>>
>>25487845
pretty good if you know how they work. thomas dolby already used that shit in the 80s
>>
>>25487788
what game op?
>>
File: fat-face-dog-big.jpg (30 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
fat-face-dog-big.jpg
30 KB, 600x399
>top guild for mmo
>no mentioning of teamspeak or mumble
simply..
>>
>>25487788
what game??

Sounds fun
>>
Why does no one ever think I am a girl? I always play girl characters but people assume I am a dude, which I am.
>>
>>25488398
because the majority are guys playing. Some guys even play as girls.

It's even looked down upon to post you are a girl here. so

>inb4 you get rek'td
>>
why did they think you are a girl if you never mentioned it?
there are tons of males who play female characters
or did you do roleplaying stuff? used tons of smileys?
i don't think anyone would assume you are a girl just because your character is one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.