[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't lie, /r9k/, this was you and your mom at one point.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: r9k poster in his youth.png (273 KB, 497x871) Image search: [Google]
r9k poster in his youth.png
273 KB, 497x871
Don't lie, /r9k/, this was you and your mom at one point.
>>
>>25487346
>bitch has no idea she's training her kid to be king beta
>bitch has no idea he's going to have a fucked up life because of these actions
>its not even her fault as every person who has been abused instinctively turns their kids into people afraid of their own shadow and has been taught from birth never to infringe upon others, so much so that he never does even if the infringing is welcome
>>
>as a women who has been abused and treated like crap in the past

Why are memes are always real?
>>
Thank god I have an alcoholic misogynist father, he was the anticuck potion of my childhood.
>>
Did somebody say Oedipus complex?
>>
>get his 15% tip ready
I guarantee this stupid cunt was a waitress back when she was young, only a self centered bitch who worked that job would ever auto tip 15% and encourage men to do so. Just looking out for all the stupid cunts in the same position you were ten years ago I guess
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.