[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel bad for women? They fucking suck and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Does anyone else feel bad for women? They fucking suck and they know it
>>
>>25487226
>get everything in life for free
>never have to work if they don't want to
>impossible for them to be alone
>everyone is nice to them no matter what

no
>>
>Does anyone else feel bad for women
It's just your beta male genes trying to trick you into giving up resources.
>>
>>25487268
This. And they still complain constantly about it. Literally life on easy mode
>>
>>25487268
yes but they are forced to see the inner depth of men and know that they will never be able to achieve it
>>
>>25487368
They don't see the inner depth of man at all. Even the roasties on this board don't and they're bombarded with studies/infographs with sources on how easy women have it in the west

The only women I feel sorry for are non-western non-white women who live in shithole countries like Afghanistan or Sudan
>>
>>25487226
>They fucking suck and they know it

that's not what's so bad about them though. what's bad is that they don't care and try to get away with it without trying to improve themselves.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.