[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /mentallyill/ here? >BPD >Aspergers >Schizotypal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1446440900063.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446440900063.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
Who /mentallyill/ here?
>BPD
>Aspergers
>Schizotypal
>Avoidant/Dependent
>tranny
reporting in
Share meds, drugs you take, relationship stuff etc
>>
>>25486625

are you a cute tranny or manly tranny . also why do you have ptsd ?
>>
>>25486625
>Schizotypal
>Avoidant/Dependent
Yeah, you just diagnosed yourself with that personality test thing. Back to Tumblr you special snowflake
>>
I'm a lesbian but wont admit it to anyone. I've slept with 5 girls and have been friends with benefits with one for nearly a year now. All while saying I'm straight, meanwhile the last, and only guy I did the deed with was back when I was 16. I'm 24.
>>
>>25486732
I've been diagnosed with BPD and Aspergers but admittedly the other shit is just conjecture
>>25486732
Not manly, but I wouldn't call myself cute yet. PTSD? Where did I say that? I mean I wouldn't put it passed myself, I was molested by my father well into my teens.
>>
>>25486759
>attention seeking
>on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>25486763
Is being lesbian considered a mental illness still? Not that I disagree, I just figured you queers would deny that it is.
>>
>>25486625
On the NEETbux for my major depressive disorder, currently.
>>
>>25486625
i have depression
i don't know whether it's a mental illness or a rational response to my life state. it's diagnosed and i get drugs anyway.

i kind of want to get more diagnosisesseses (to make NEETbux easier), but at the same time i would like to actually know what i have instead of just what i appear to have.

i act a bit of a sperg but i don't know if i should outright ask my doctor if i am it. people in real life who don't use imageboards, reddit, etc call me a sperg.

and that's just the beginning.
>>
>>25487057
You sound young. Trust me, do everything you can to avoid NEETbux. It's not a great lifestyle. I know first-hand.
>>
>>25487189
i'm still young, but it seems it's the best option available to me
i'll never make anything of myself in 'real life' and i can't see any job i could do that doesn't sound like hell. if i got neetbux then got my shit together somehow i might be able to do some cool stuff on the internet (like make a indie game or something) and succeed (relatively) that way. even if i remained a failure, at least it'd take less effort than spending 8 hours a day slaving away just to live to see the next day.

that sounds lazy, i am lazy, but i also seriously doubt my capability to hold down a job even if i wanted to.

plus if i can get it, i might be able to find a way to move out of my parents house which would be nice. (it's not enough by itself in my country, but if you get on one program it's easier to get help with rent.)
>>
>>25486625
>Avoidant/Dependent
What do these actually mean?
>>
>>25486625
adhd here, fuck i hate this,, its so hard to concentrate on anything
>>
Who /OCD/ here? Can I get a cheer for some /OCD/?
But if that's not enough, how about some depression on top?
Ayy just
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.