[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about cute girls from their perspective. Cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1449417632840.png (759 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1449417632840.png
759 KB, 451x800
Let's talk about cute girls from their perspective. Cute girls are like us, they wake up every day and live their life doing whatever. But unlike us, they are cute girls. They probably live in a permanent state of bliss of everyone being nice to them and getting constant attention. They might not even realize this or even think they are ugly.
What's it like being cute? Are there cute girls on this board? If so please share your views on life
>>
why is it that robots think being born a woman puts you in heaven or a constant state of bliss? have you never been around a girl for long enough to know thats not true? have you never been around a girl?!?!

Does your mom or your aunts and female cousins seem like their constantly in bliss?
>>
>>25486422
ugly women can get any man they want.
ugly men are doomed for life.
>>
>>25486422

My sister gets constantly hit on. If she wanted dick she just has to grab a guy and drag him off, or let herself be dragged off.

It's just not an issue for you girls.

But we're talking past each other of course, true casual sex (TRUE casual sex, not just hookups or tinder dates or fuckbuddies) isn't something 99% of girls seem to want.
>>
>>25486430
stop trying to change the subject. The point is are all woman, that you know, in a constant state of bliss like you so boldly claimed in the OP??
>>
>>25486453
OP was talking about cute girls, not all of them
>>
>>25486422
I said cute girl, not just "born woman"
>>
>>25486451

Also I'm compelled to treat women nicely and do things for them. I don't think you realize just how much power this gives you.

Every woman is basically like almost a little kid that I need to take care of. It's not like I'd pat you on the head or anything but it all adds up.
>>
Cute girls are the enemy for any manlet out there. They are the very ones who openly say they won't even look at a man below 5'11 despite them being bout 5'4.
>>
>>25486396
As a guy with actual experience being around women let me tell you.

No matter how hot or cute a girl is, she will constantly fuss over every little detail of her face and body. She will spend hours putting on make up and clothes to feel more beautiful in a kind of narcissistic ritual every day.

In fact the better looking she is the more they obsess normally. There's no fucking end to it.
It doesn't matter how nice there life is because they don't notice and instead find small insignificant problems to be tremendous burdens. They also do nothing meaningful with their lives normally.

It varies a lot sure, but in my experiences and from what I've seen online an attractive girl is still a prisoner of her own uninsightful and deluded mind.
>>
File: 1362180993863.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1362180993863.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>25486396
>Cute girls are like us
no at their very core they are not like us, being female changes the very core of their life experiences with out that they cant be like us. plus it's incredibly hard for women to acknoledge or sympathise with male problems

>They probably live in a permanent state of bliss of everyone being nice to them

They are unaware, they are told they are constantly oppressed by men and need to fight for their (more) rights

> getting constant attention
Hot socially adjusted guys attention -> yay
Average guy -> meh/okay/slightly anonying
average guy w/o social skills meh/annoying/creep
Low tier w/ social skills meh/annoying
low tier w/o social skills creep

also if they don't get attention from a desired person they want, all other attention does not exist to them

>even think they are ugly.
the possibly do, depends on the women
> Are there cute girls on this board
Possibly but again as mention the core difference in experiences means they prob cause more aggrovation than contribute to a thread.
>>
Average women get hit on more since everyone things really cute girls are already taken.
>>
>>25486396
>What's it like being cute?
Probably really nice
>Are there cute girls on this board?
You're kidding, right?
>>
People consider me pretty cute so let me tell you. I'm as fucked up as the next robot due to parental abuse but people only see the "normie" outside and the front I put up so it's pretty fucking awful. Guys who believe you to be a regular happy girl hit on you for sex or to get to know you but they will never know how fucked yo you are on the inside so you can't get close to anyone. Normie won't understand.
>>
>>25486739

No, we male robots do not understand since we are in fact content to fuck you.

We can't even get the intimacy of casual sex or someone wanting to hit on us. Try imagining that for a moment.
>>
>>25486645
Why are you projecting so much? The OP isn't even talking about cute girls and male problems. Way to derail a thread towards yourself you autist.
>>
their greatest fear is only being liked for being cute

which is entirely true for the start atleast
and they are never honest with themselfs enough to get rid of this fear
>>
File: 1449648859050.gif (87 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
1449648859050.gif
87 KB, 280x297
i fucking hate anime and this /r9k/ for muting me for my "unoriginal" replies.

kill everyone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25486800
The whole thread is about cute girls

The first line being cute girls are like us

>>25486645
just broke down the op's post

, it is a direct reply to the op's statment and on topic
>>
>>25486634
Women get into cliques and hate each other even when the competition for men isn't present.
>>
>>25486797
I guess grass is always greener.

>>25486807
Isn't it awful and scary though? To have someone act like they care about you as a person to use you. Women can't spread themselves around like that.
>>
>>25486807
boo fucking hoo. What a horrible fate.
>>
>>25486797
>Try imagining that for a moment.
They can't. They simply can't comprehend that some guys go through their life with zero attention of the other sex.
>>
>>25486899

No it isn't. It's a comforting though to at least be of use to someone, even if it's just for sex.
>>
>>25486899
desu senpai men get used for what they can do ( skill set income etc) while women for being a qt etc

if women can't "spread themselves around like that"
nether can men
>>
>>25486948
Yeah they can. A man's worth isn't diminished by whoring around.
>>
File: that hurts.jpg (20 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
that hurts.jpg
20 KB, 480x308
I have truly grown to hate the moments I see something beautiful I can't have. They sometimes have a depraved, crushing effect on me. They remind me what I am and I lose myself to self-pity and bitterness. I have little discipline and anger management. I can hardly deal with my issues and I get angry and I quit. I'm a quitter. I surrender. I don't even want to try to succeed for I know I will fail in everything I do. I even suck at video games even though I've been playing them for whole my life. That's depressing. I'm no use to nobody and I can't do anything. I'm bad. I'm useless.
>>
>>25486974
true but it's a womans choice to sleep with a man and a lot do it fairly early in a relationship e.g. less than 2 months. if your worried about him only wanting sex, then don't have sex so early in the relationship till you are satisfied you know your partner well enough, if he leaves you have your answer.

Long term picking the wrong women can lead to financial ruin, losing children and their own home.

short term attempts at ruining reputation, possible false rape claims ( police and courts bias you are guilty in till proven innocent which is wrong ), common law marriage can cuck you over, the gov will try and fuck you over if she gets preggers and claims it's yours. the gov will fuck you over in general when it comes to women.
>>
>>25487137
I think you're underestimating the lengths people will go to sleep with a hot girl. People are willing to wait and pretend way longer than that.
>>
>>25486430
Quite the contrary, actually.
Ugly women are doomed.
Ugly men can get women through other ways than just raw physique.
>>
>>25486510
This is why u're so lonely
>>
>>25487318
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/divorced-moms/rediscovering-sex-after-divorce_b_7853320.html
>>
>>25486396
They probably get stressed out having to deal with guys only wanting to fuck them, then getting mad when they don't get sex.
I met my gf at work, I wasn't a "nice guy" pussy, I'm kind of an asshole, but I treated her like a man at work, I didn't constantly flirt with her and try to help her because she was a woman. She respects me for that, I respect her for not being a dumb slut. We become friends, now we are together.
>>
Being cute sucks at a certain age. You realize as a women that you aren't suppose to be cute after 25. It hinders how people see you and treat you.
>>
>>25487837
Just like manlets, except that being a manlet sucks at every age.
>>
>>25487837

But you are still treated nicely even if we really, really want to pat you on the head, proverbially and literally.

It's hard to treat cute girls with respect desu.
>>
>>25486396
>beta bitch: the thread
I don't know how some of you live with yourselves thinking this way. I don't know what I expected when I clicked on this bread.
>>
File: 1437573906910.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1437573906910.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>25486422
>First post in
>Immediately toastie
Stay mad roast beef.
>>
>>25486634
This.
They cannot be empathetic of what it's like to not be attractive, so they don't realize how many small things are better in their life than others, like getting attention and people being naturally nicer to them. They take it for granted.
They think they get the shit end of the stick of life like everyone else, but they don't.
>>
File: received_461799727351323.jpg (77 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
received_461799727351323.jpg
77 KB, 1080x720
Average grill reporting, being a cute girl is pretty noice
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x667
>>25486396
being is cute girl is only good if you actually think you are a cute girl
otherwise your self esteem is shit and even if guys are interested in you you won't think it's for real
>>
I work a 9/10 absurdly cute blonde girl. Everyday all she does is smile and laugh, like she laughs and smiles whenever she talks. Every guy in the office adores her and older men and women have told her numerous times she's like a ray of sunshine or a sunbeam. She's so nice even all the bitches like her. I'm obsessed with her simply because she's so alien to me. I often daydream about what her life is like and how anyone could be so happy all the time. I'm sure she's been treated like a princess her whole life and literally everyone she meets is super nice to her as opposed to me. Most people recoil in disgust to my presence.
>>
Cute girl here, Bill Gates just came to my home and gave me a limousine full of money. Thanks Mr Gates!
>>
>>25489258
No one here is saying that girls get free money too. But hey, while you're at it feel free to take advantage of the unrestricted admission to frat parties, free drinks at bars and clubs, free food on dates, etc.
>>
>>25486396
No,

they wake up, dont masturbate the enitre day, dont play video games all day or watch anime, dont constantly lust for one human, and they shower and watch their weight
>>
I just realized she wearing contacts. Her pupil is shaped like a star.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.