[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw online harem of qt women from around the world >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 563x542
>tfw online harem of qt women from around the world
>get nudes from most of them if I ask, many of them want to meet me irl
>use a variety of apps to manage contact with them, including kik, snapchat, texting, and facebook
>20 yo virgin in real life

I don't catfish them though; I always use real photos and my name and things about me. It's nice to wake up to a dozen messages from attractive girls in the morning, even if I don't have any friends or future. I recommend it.
>>
>>25486032
How did you get said harem?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 393x829
>>25486073
I am also interested
>>
>>25486032
Me too, but it's too much work after a while.
>>
>>25486032
You sound like a guy I work with. Dudes a walking pussy. I'm a near virgin, ex-NEET, anti-social loser, and I think this guys a sorry sack of shit.
>spend all my time playing wow
>everyone things I'm a loser
>he spends all his time talking to women he will never meet
>everyone thinks hes a loser, but he still walks around like he is hot shit
>absolute degeneracy
>>
>>25486073
>>25486095
I'll let you fellow robots in on my method. Use either interpals or (my personal favorite) this app called quizup. It's a trivia app, but the dev turned it into social network/trivia game a year or so ago.

The catch is that you have to be good at trivia. It's nice because you can look at women in your area or around the world, see what country they're from and their picture, and then see what their interests are based on the categories they've played.

I have about a 10% response rate when I message women on there, but that's because I only message the beautiful girls. Most of the ones I start talking to I can usually catch.
>>
File: 1422664099975.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1422664099975.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>tfw want a internet harem of my own
>the best I can do is one girl who is one of those ultra feels fags and when her dad tells her to get her life together (she's NEET I think), she considers it abuse
Sigh... I guess it could be summed up with:
>tfw can't even get girls to talk to me on the internet
>>
This but it is effort after awhile.
>>
>>25486341
I don't mind it honestly. It makes me feel like I'm wanted by women.
>>
I used to talk to someone who did shit like that OP. He tried intentionally hard to be a scumbag, would brag about doing heroin and stopped being friends with me because I couldn't chill since I was admitted to the hospital (medical not mental) for a week. You're an orbiter and someone who buys prostitutes on a regular basis no matter how cheap or dirty they are surpasses your aol instant messenger "game"
>>
>>25486224
How do you make a move if its a quiz app? Are they usually pretty slutty off the bat?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.