[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > always have stomach problems and lots of farting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 388x379
> be me
> always have stomach problems and lots of farting
> eating biscuit with mate
> finish in 3 bites as usual
> he is always so slow
> asks me why I eat so fast
> say I don't chew much
> he says that causes indo
> literally been eating wrong my whole life
>>
I eat artistically fast and don't have stomach/gas problems. You're not eating wrong, there is something wrong with you.
>>
It's probably because you're fat, so I guess you're kind of right
>>
>>25485686
>artistically fast
I am so sorry.

Leaving the internet for a while now.
>>
see how it's possible for someone to be so misguided?
your parents never told you to chew your food. this is completely their fault.

but oh no, parents are dindu nuffins!!!!
>>
>>25485706
You're not alone man.
>>
I used to have a friend who did this, he was like 300 lbs overweight. I'm convinced this is how most people get fat, they barely even taste the food their eating.
>>
>>25485879
I literally chew my food so little to the point where i once burped and a big perfectly preserved piece of steak came up in my mouth again, it still tasted very good it was also warm, I wish I could learn doing this shit but anyways im also /fit/.

I guess OP just has a weak stomach, like some people do.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 750x744
>>25485930
Your body rejected food that you hadn't chewed
>OP just has a weak stomach
>>
>>25486079
But I didnt puke or anything.
Just a really loud burp some tingling in my throat and surprise - free steak.

I wish I could learn storing food in my belly.
>>
>>25486168
It has nothing to do with puking. It didn't go down the first time for a reason, bud.
>>
>>25485930
goddamn you fucking moron
all of you eating this way need to learn how the digestive system works, you're supposed to chew a lot so your saliva can start the digestion process properly
>>
>>25485650
not chewing your food all the way 'can' cause indo but chances are good if you've had it all your life, it wasn't for that reason, talk to your doctor about it mate.
>>
>never used to be able to burp
>in like march last year suddenly started burping
>now burping even after i wake up and haven't eaten anything in 12 hours
>skinnyfat, eat 2 meals a day, am rarely hungry
why tf did it even start
>>
How do you fags even fucking function? And you wonder why no females like you.
>>
>>25486186
Whatever bro, try carrying a steak around in a bag and not seem weird.

I just act like I clear my throat and enjoy my steak.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.