[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Hiro_BH6.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Hiro_BH6.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
How you get over living on a cucking-driven society, robot?
>>
Become a cuck and embrace it
>>
>>25485581
By not watching childrens films made by a company that is perpetuating cuckoldry
>>
By reading Freud and trying to understand where it all came from. That's not to sayni think Freud intended for any of this.
>>
File: evola.jpg (194 KB, 1024x626) Image search: [Google]
evola.jpg
194 KB, 1024x626
>>25485610
This so much.
You need to drop out of contemporary media just as much as you have dropped out of society.
Old books are still there.
You should enjoy them before liberals go full Fahrenheit 451.
>>
>>25485605
eww! top cuck

>>25485610
But still, everyone around you is becoming a cuck... which is sad... the Jews are winning...

>>25485617
>Freud
>Jew
Not surprising...
>>
>>25485610
I try to avoid any media produced after World War II. It helps keep me sane. My knowledge of pop culture comes exclusively through the discussions on this site.
>>
>>25485769
Sometimes I wish I never heard or believed that there's actually cucks on the world, it's really scary...

I'm a Muslim/homophobic, but if a friend of me turned to be a faggot, I will be okay with that, but a cuck... OMG... this is the world thing in the world.... fuuuuuuck, I'm maaaaaad bcuz there's cucks on the world.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25485812
Well, you're a muslim AND a tripfag.
Pretty much equally low of a life form as a cuck.
>>
>>25485896
Okay I accept that, call me anything except cuck.
>>
Why do people hate on cucks?
Why do you even care?
>>
>>25485963
Theirs is a fetish with heavy sociopolitical consequences. The great lie of the 21st century is that people's sex live have no effect on the world as a whole.
>>
>>25485963
Because you throw away the last bit of honor you had as a man.
When you know your gf/wife is fucking other men and you do nothing about it, you are not a man.
No such thing as an "open relationship".
The muzzie in here understands, in his culture this is still something of a big deal.
Equality is a social construct.
Egalitarianism was a mistake.
note that I don't say "feminism" was a mistake.
Because feminism can only exist on the shoulders of people who believe in equality.
>But feminism is not for equality waaaah!
Feminism is enforcing the ideal of equality by taking men down a notch and elevating women.
Equality cannot exist without someone enforcing it.
SJWs are the enforcers of equality.
Poisoning what is good and worshiping what is bad, so that everything comes out equal.
Leftists like to deny this and distance themselves from SJWism, but they are the biggest cucks.
SJWs are enjoying the fruits of the moderate's labor.
>>
>>25485581
Is that a guy or a girl?

original comment
>>
>>25485581
Do you even know what a cuck is?
>>
>>25486302
Cuckoldry complex sociopolitical phenomenon that corresponds with a sexual fetish. It has recently become one of the most versatile terms the English language has to offer.
>>
>>25486062
+, also this things can strike back so fast and so hard, and I'm just like wait for it.

>>25486145
+

>>25486302
In my book it's not feeling jealousy when your SO flirting with other men, dressing relieving cloths, joking with other men about sexual stuff... anyone do that I see him as a cuck. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUCKS
>>
>>25486302
a) A man with an unfaithful wife, who is either oblivious to it, rationalizes it, or actively promotes it.
b) Someone who has his country, his culture, his family, his property taken and used for things that are not in his benefit, who is either oblivious to it, rationalizes it, or actively promotes it.
>>
>>25486194
He's a Hiro
>>
>>25486342
>versatile

No. It has simply become misused and overused on /r9k/ to refer to everything sexual that does not involve the poster himself.

>You have a gf? Cuck!
>You had sex? Cuck!
>>
>>25486464
You're witnessing something as fascinating as the evolution of out language. Don't be a reactionary.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.