[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw training to fighting Truly the most robot of sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>tfw training to fighting
Truly the most robot of sports
>>
>>25485407
Iktf lad, I'm doing boxing and you?

Punching normalscum feel really good
>>
>>25485475
Muay thai, and I'm training with some boxing dudes on the side for that sweet hand science.
>gym full of NYR guys who all want to jump in to sparring straight away
>>
I planned on getting back into boxing and submission wrestling when I get a car
>>
>>25485510
>jump in to sparring straight away

Yeah, sparrings are so fun I can't stop grinning like an autist whenever I do one.
I remember my best sparring was against an older guy with 15 years of experience who did competition in East Europe, it was something else.

Btw, even for punches, I heard muay Thai is fairly different than boxing, like you stand up tall and stuff.
>>
>>25485407
>dat love handles

Keep kicking fatty
>>
>>25485567
>Buakaw
>Having love handles
You wot m8?
>>
>>25485601
Lol nice gyno
>>
I super want to get into something like this, but I'm skinny and weak and have no social skills so I wouldn't be able to commit
>>
File: 1443879644039.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1443879644039.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>>25487959

you don't need social skills to start mate. If you're skinny and weak you just start out in the lower weights. With time you gain musclemass, experience and confidence.
I personally enjoy training with silent focused people. I hate it when someone has to constantly jap their trap during trainings.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.