[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /going to suicide/ eventually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
who /going to suicide/ eventually?
>>
Yup, I'm not even sad, just tired. I don't want anything, I don't want to be happy, I just want to stop being alive because living is a hassle.
>>
Life is empty. Ups, downs, pain and joy. In the end it all piles up to a lot of nothing.

I love you all
>>
Most likely in the next few years depending on my situation
>>
I'm still delusional enough to suspect there may be more to life than I have discovered so far, as soon as my body starts giving out I'm jumping in front of a train though, no sense in paying up the ass for treatment when you can't enjoy life. Fuck getting by, happiness or nothing.
>>
>>25485266
How do I end it robots? I'm a non-american NEET. I'm too scared to hang myself.
>>
I used to not understand why people kill themselves, and I was unable to imagine myself doing it.

Now I can see it as a very real possibility one day.
I'm not even depressed, just emotionally apathetic with no objective value for anything.
>>
>>25485327
>paying up the ass for treatment
america lmao
>>
File: 1440387007439.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440387007439.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1200
>26 khv

Literally been depressed my whole life. I was in and out of shrinks for as long as I can remember.
I don't blame anyone. I don't hate anyone. I'm tired, and all I want to do is go to bed and never wake up. In fact, I'm on my way to sleep right now, and all I can think about is how much I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I'm tired of being tired.
>>
Eventually, but I very much love life. Reality is that I live alone with my dogs without any one to take care of me. When the dogs are near death and their life is becoming unbearable, I shoot them, and I'll do the same for myself. It's going to be nice to not have to feel so sad afterwards for once.
>>
This Jim pepe is so beautiful
>>
Yep. I'm just tired of being afraid all the time, never taking risks, never experiencing anything, dreading the next day because something unexpected might happen and I would have to deal with it.
I thought at 24 I would grow out of it, but it actually got worse. I think this year I'll finally end it.
>>
Probably. I'm finally on medication for depression. I can't say I feel sad but the lack of motivation has stayed. I also lack much of a sex drive, so life is just boring.

I'm thinking I'll take some painkiller, go somewhere far away, put a bag over my head and hang myself.

I wish it was an option to get assisted suicide and donate all your organs, but it's not.
>>
>>25485266
I was actually looking to starting a thread on this subject in particular, looking for advice on how to get the job down. I'm an american that sees no meaning in life, I wont go into specifics.

I have no real way of getting a gun and drugs might be a little complicated but I can try, otherwise all suggestions are valid
>>
>>25485729
Drugs don't usually succeed. I've settled on hanging. It's pretty effective and doesn't take too long. Besides, once you're dead, who cares if it hurt?
>>
>>25485603
Might I ask how you plan on doing it? I have been looking into all of this and really want to end it before starting college and incurring all of this bullshit on my parents, I would rather leave with as little impact as possible, of course not being able to stop any emotional reprecussions but I feel anything financial or otherwise is unnecessary

This is me >>25485729
>>
>>25485754
What would you say the best thing to tie the other other end of the rope to is? I would assume a sturdy tree branch but was wondering if that might cause problems or there is a better solution.
>>
Probably yeah

There are things about me I'll never overcome, so the natural course will eventually lead me there. I enjoy the world I live in and I find it to be a fascinating place more rich than any story, but I can never bring myself to care about my own story. I like to watch the world and watch the people in it, though.

Honestly I'm pretty grateful that I have taken the time to research how to become a hero successfully and that I have the comforting belief that there is nothing more after life to rely on
>>
>>25485266
Yeah, probably here too. Just waiting for my parents and all to knock off in another 20, 30 years. Seems cruel to do it before they do. Still don't know how to plod along for so long. Since I finished college, every day feels jarringly painful like a car screaming downhill at freeway speeds with the brake to the metal punctuated by the occasional vague reminder of a satisfied life a million years ago.

I don't know, I think I enjoy the sadness and tiredness and wistful nostalgia. If it doesn't hurt, its not real, right?
>>
Yeah. Everything I want in life is too far out of my reach; there isn't much of a reason for me to live.
>>
>>25485764
I don't know yet. I feel like if I had a plan I would chicken out and not follow through. It would have to be a split second decision.
Also, I don't want to say cliched normie things, but you should consider at least trying college for a semester or two. A lot of people change when they move away and their environment changes.
>>
File: 1450073338356.gif (302 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450073338356.gif
302 KB, 480x270
>>25485266
Here.
The reason:
>tfw no qt anime catgirl gf

The plan:
>go deep into the woods
>dig a hole
>cover self under camo tarp
>shoot self in the head
>>
When I get to age 40-60 and my health is no good, I off myself before I get any serious, painful illness. The true cowards way out.

If I have lots of family I may try to endure being an old man.
>>
>>25485861
The reason I don't want to try college is because college is not what we are told about. Have you heard about what happened at Yale? All of those screeching SJWs forcing the staff to apologize for not having memorized every single name and calling them racists for it. College is not the same man, it isn't this place for intellectual debate and controversial ideas, it is a place for overly sensitive children to get offended and then convert into a "safe place" with trigger warnings. Even in my high school this happens, people claimed "cultural appropriation" when the prom theme was announced to be Arabian Nights and what is worse is that the people getting upset were all white people that were "defending" any brown person they saw and got upset at this one particular Jordanian girl when she didn't have a problem with the theme at all.
>>
I just wanna end my life with a gun, quick, simple and effective.

But I don't have a gun since I don't live in the US.
>>
>>25485786
A sturdy tree branch is a good bet. You just don't want to be found too soon in case you can be revived and end up with brain damage.

I know of an abandoned building, I'm thinking of using the rafters.
>>
>can't be randomly shot doing everyday activities
>can't buy a gun to shoot yourself
>can't buy a gun to do suicide by cop

Why do I even bother living in a first world country if my rights are this restricted?
>>
>>25485337
Gas, nitrogen
>>
>>25485934
Yeah, this stuff surely happens but it is also exaggerated. If you stick to STEM, you will most likely be fine, especially if you go to a community college. If you focus on your coursework and maybe find one or two people who are not huge normalfags you won't even notice rent seaking niggers and feminists.
But the point isn't even college itself, it's the change of your environment that is more important.
>>
>>25485934
I can understand. College is only worth it in very specific circumstances. It made me worse in every possible way.
>>
Well I think about it more and more. Last few months have been non-stop really, I suppose an attempt is close. It's just that I feel a ridiculous horror when I toy with the idea. I can't imagine how I'd ever pull it through, maybe with a gun, but that's impossible in my country.
>>
>>25485266
yep eventually. for now i'll fight
>>
>>25486081
>>25486088
I want to go into STEM but for all the wrong reasons. I got into computer science because i wanted to fit in and that was the only way to do that. I have been doing that since eight grade and only now did i question why i was doing this. I realize my whole life was a lie becasue i never really intended to do comp sci seriously

college is just a way to make more money to me, so that i can make other people money to go on and get a job to make other executives money so that i can make more money and die with all of that time wasted and useless money that wont be useful to me ever
>>
>>25486260
>college is just a way to make more money to me, so that i can make other people money to go on and get a job to make other executives money so that i can make more money and die with all of that time wasted and useless money that wont be useful to me ever
That's how I saw it , and I failed out after becoming horribly depressed. It wasn't a good enough motivator for me.
>>
Today's the day I decide OP. I attempted earlier this week but there's a tiny glimmer of hope. I'm paying a lot of money out of pocket to see a doctor and if he doesn't help me then I'll come right home to the noose
>>
hopefully this year
>>
>>25486575
YOU CAN BE ANYTHING IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
>>
Probably gonna do it this year unless I see some improvement.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.