[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally lost my virginity guys. I'm 27 not in great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: dat bondage.jpg (146 KB, 772x1034) Image search: [Google]
dat bondage.jpg
146 KB, 772x1034
So I finally lost my virginity guys. I'm 27 not in great shape or particularly good looking either. And I have to say it wasn't what I was expecting, not as wonderful as I think many of us built it up to be. However it is a relief that I finally got it over with.

Shes a bit younger but kind of chubby and a 5/10 at best. Totally slutty though and she likes me. Provided she didn't give me an std I'll be happy with wherever this leads.

Feel free to ask me anything. If I can do it there is hope for literally everyone on this board.

pic unrelated she's not nearly as good looking
>>
Did you get a blowy anon.

I think they are overrated
>>
>How did you meet her?
>After meeting her, how did it escalate to you having sex?
>What was the sex like?
>How did it actually happen? Like, how did you go from meeting up that day to taking off your clothes and fucking?
>Was the fact that she's unattractive troublesome during? Did you fantasise about other grills?
Thanks dude.
>>
how long did you last
did you use a condom
>>
>>25485077

She didn't give me one. Shes really kinky though and seems to be open to anything sexually. I think she's using me for her emotional needs. I get the feeling nobody has ever treated her nice before. So I'm dancing a fine line of being nice but not a push over faggot so she gets bored of me.

Its all crazy. The only down side is she has slept with a LOT of people but at least she was upfront. So her sluttiness is a pro and a con. I'm waiting for her to cheat on me so I'm trying not to get too attached and just enjoy this new adventure.
>>
>>25485113

Not very long I'm embarrassed. I'm going to have to jerk off and work on my Stamina. And yes I used a condom the first few times but then like a fool I went raw. I wouldn't care normally because she's on the pill but considering how many sexual partners shes had I feel like I need to go to the clinic. She said she's gets checked for stds and shes clean though and I'm one of the rare ones she let go raw.

>>25485103

How did you meet her ?

Online.

>After meeting her, how did it escalate to you having sex?

After our date.

>What was the sex like?

Pretty mediocre but that could have been me.

>How did it actually happen? Like, how did you go from meeting up that day to taking off your clothes and fucking?

We went on our date which was going okay and then I kissed her outside the movies when it was over. It just progressed back to her place from there.

>Was the fact that she's unattractive troublesome during? Did you fantasise about other grills?

Not really. I wouldn't call her ugly, just not my ideal. Average or below, I've seen worse and considering I'm a social retard I'm not complaining. Nope I only thought of her. Knowing how slutty she is was more a turn off than her looks. I didn't want to give her oral and giving a girl oral is a turn on for me.
>>
>>25485025
What positions did you do?
Did her asshole smell bad?
>>
>>25485248

Just missionary and doggy.

Due to how many dicks shes taken I'm hesitant to do fun stuff like sniff her asshole. When I see her in a few days I'll probably forget my standards and just do everything I've always wanted to do. I've already fucked her raw so if shes diseased I'm fucked as it is, might as well have some fun.
>>
I like her but im expecting this relationship to implode eventually.

The point is there is hope. I was nearing wizard status. A few more years and they make a movie about me. Its tough because I dont have many friends but the internet paid off in meting someone nice. We just talked for a bit then met up.
>>
>>25485206
>Went in raw

Well, you fell for it. She will soon reveal that she's preggo and its totally yours and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise without her consent she will never give.
>>
>>25485505

The jokes on her then because I'm broke and always wanted a kid. I'm getting older anon I wont have many opportunities for kids at the pace I'm going.

Stds are more my imminent concern.
>>
>>25485135
>really kinky
>no blowy
oy vey
>>
>>25485588

She'll get there. If I had pressed it she would have. I was more interested in the sex anyway.
>>
>>25485585
You don't get the kid. She does. Government doesn't care. A permanent chunk of whatever you earn will go to her for the next 18 years. Don't have a job that's fine. They'll keep a tab open. Back payments for child support are a thing.

Gratz on the sex I guess.

Also, I'm 26, not far behind you. I don't want a kid. Ever. I'm a terrible person who shouldn't reproduce or be in charge of bringing up anyone.
>>
post pic of her

black out face if you want.

I'm genuinely curious what you guys think chubby/5/10 is
>>
>>25485685

I'd fight for joint or sole custody regardless. I'd do everything in my power to make sure I raised the kid myself. Plus her family has money so the child wouldn't be bad off in that regard.

Thanks. I never thought I would see the day. When you're knocking on 30 you start to get worried. I could see the wizarding world. Again if a social loser like me can do it you can. Also I'm sure you're not a terrible person. Just be confident even if youre pretending like me.
>>
thank god im never settling for mediocre
>>
File: bmi_29.jpg (60 KB, 580x315) Image search: [Google]
bmi_29.jpg
60 KB, 580x315
I look like pic related (6'2" 224 lbs), is there any chance for me? I'd be willing to fuck literally any woman.
>>
>>25485709

I don't want to post a picture just yet, I don't want to risk fucking things up. I'll do that soon enough myself soon.

Truth be told she's probably closer to a 4/10. Not chubby just short which makes the weight more noticeable. When she cleans up though shes easily a 5/10 maybe even a almost 6 on a great day. She has a good personality and likes me, at this point in my life that's enough.
>>
>>25485749
Been there. No amount of fake confidence will fix a lifetime of insecurity, self hatred, and depression. I've tried.
>>
>>25485775

It's not so bad being the desirable and sexy one in the relationship. Its an ego boost and puts you a bit of a position of power.

>>25485788

Of course there is hope for you. Literally you lose 15-25lbs and youll be right where you should be. For your height you're not too far off.

I was a wizard's apprentice, I fucked up so many times it wasn't even funny. I ruined chances only fools could. Yet when God gave me a cute lonely slutty girl with low self esteem I jumped at it. My story is even more ridiculous in some ways but that's a story for after the relationship is over.
>>
>>25485833

I wish I was your real life friend so I could help you. If you knew me perhaps the fact that I of all people could get laid would be inspiring.

Remember it's not a lie if you believe it. Just stop caring and make it happen. At a certain point you just completely stop caring or give up. Don't do the latter.
>>
>>25485788

Lose weight you stupid fuck. Not like the rest of us can just "lose ugly".
>>
>>25485025
How underwhelming was the experience? I recently lost mine and all I could think was 'is this it?'
>>
I lost my virginity to a hooker and couldn't get it up through the condom or cum.

Money well spent.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.