[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw alcohol withdrawals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 235x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 235x252
>tfw alcohol withdrawals
>>
File: 1445918500955.jpg (29 KB, 264x257) Image search: [Google]
1445918500955.jpg
29 KB, 264x257
>>25484955
Me after a good night at work
>pic related
I'm right there with you. Its only a matter of time before something snaps inside and I can't keep doing this but its life at this point
>>
Good. I hope you have a withdrawal seizure that leaves you brain dead. Idiots like you who drink heavily deserve it.
>>
Guys I seriously think I'm going to die
>>
>>25485107
Fuck off I hope you die
>>
>>25485136
He's right you know.
You're shameful.
>>
>>25485164
You think I don't know that? Fuck you too. I just wanted some sympathy.
>>
>>25484955

I used to have a neighbor when I grew up who was a very very heavy addict. He used a lot of stuff, not just alcohol.

One night as his wife had kicked him out again he started singing "always look on the bright side of life" very loudly. I had a test next day and I was like REEEEEEEEEEE

But he went clean, eventually, when he got treatment for what I think was brain problems of some sort. And so can you.
>>
>>25485107
>>25485164
callin samefag
>>
>>25485234
>>25485192
Callin samefag

Original
>>
File: 1432385521939.png (254 KB, 1000x754) Image search: [Google]
1432385521939.png
254 KB, 1000x754
>>25485164
Image related desu.
>>
>>25484955
Yep they suck
Wait till your in your 30s they get much worse
Some of us were born to die this way
Its better than some of the alternatives ya know
>>
>>25485309
What alternatives? This is pretty bad
>>
Robots don't do drugs
Plrase
>>
I'm going to thfroe up
>>
Helpp DVD dad DVD
>>
>>25485323
You could have been raped to death as a kid or some shit
Youll feel better and maybe after a few days start up again

Once you cross the street you dont go back
I mean what addicts have like a 5% recovery rate past one year?
Were fucked man just learn to ride it out or go in and out of hospitals like some fucks i know
Its a shitty fate but its far from the worst fate
>>
>>25485414
In going tovkilk mrysekf
>>
Please help
Rip
I'm die
No you're bot
>>
I haven't ate anything this year
That's probably not good
>>
Diediedirdiedie
>>
I had them for some time after I stopped drinking

When I felt it coming up at work I'd excuse myself and hide in the toilet until I stopped shaking

Haven't drank any alcohol in maybe a year but I still feel the urge to drink

Also I'm planning to kill myself this year
>>
For me it's never been so bad that I got the shakes. But the anxiety that is so bad you are sure you're going to die is pretty lame. I think it's time for me to put the bottle back on the shelf and leave it there for awhile.
>>
>>25484955
I want to be a comfy neet but not a poor one as I'd need adequate amounts of alcohol.

Nothing like a binge then drinking your way out of a hangover. Having to go work makes you avoid drink which is bad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.