[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be "smart" >parents still expect me to be successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1387135070389.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1387135070389.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>be "smart"
>parents still expect me to be successful despite being a lazy, dumb piece of shit
>>
>have a literally subhuman intelligence
>be the cringiest motherfucker ever to have walked the earth
>older people still tell me how I'm intelligent despite my still being in college at 30 years old
>>
>be smart
>come to conclusion that there is no god
>socially ostracized as family is christian
>forced to fake believing in god or live life with family constantly trying to covert me
Let's say i have kids somehow
>forced to lie to them or they will suffer the same fate
>>
>>25484593

> be Smart, not just "smart"
> you can talk/browbeat/psychologically coerce all your family and friends into supporting you
> but the more you do so, the lonelier you become
>>
>be smart
>do well at school
>get bullied incessantly

I'm ready to either kill myself or kill myself and take them with me.
>>
>>25484593
>be smart
>too lazy to give a fuck about school
>end up dropping out of HS because why the fuck do i have to go
>22 now
>still fat kv NEET
>watch anime, browse 4chins and fap to doujinshi all day long. Program in free time, but cant get a job because highschool dropout
>>
>>25486868
How can i start programming as a hobby?
I have been in university for a year and can do some programming and it seemed like it could be a little bit fun but i haven't done it outside school assignments.
I have no idea what i would program if it wasn't an assignment.
>>
>>25487156
If you're autistic and 16 years old, look at gmod and specifically wiremod (Expression 2).
>>
>>25487156
I mess around my computer all day long so i get to apply programming skills at plenty of places. Some stuff that i made was

>xor ciphering program
>web server
>program to rip all direct download links of anime from my favorite website
>a program to spoof user agent
>a tunneling program
>base64 implementation
>port scanner
>random svg image generator
>program to download all currency graphs from google
>a minimal chat program
>programs to download all garfield and dilbert comic strips in existance
>game of life implementation
I guess thats about it, i program exclusively in C, even the socket programming part
>>
>>25487261
you know you could probably sell some of that stuff, especially if they're good quality famalam.
>>
le smart but lazy meme
>>
File: 50.png (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
50.png
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>25487383
Maybe, but everything i ever made is a terminal program, and i dont think there's a market for them
The only thing worth a shit is maybe the random image generator, i spent quite a bit of time on making it work, but ultimately it was a hobby project.
>pic related, a randomly generated image with 2 polygons with random colors and random coordinates
>>
File: 18.png (57 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18.png
57 KB, 1920x1080
>>25487467
and this image has 2 polyvertex lines with random coordinates and colors
>>
File: 26.png (618 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
26.png
618 KB, 1920x1080
>>25487493
and finally this image has 100 randomly generated lines with random colors and random widths
Makes dank wallpapers
>>
>be smart
>earn a lot of money
>never getting married
>never want to provide for some used up cumdumpster whore looking for beta bux
who /getting last laugh/ here?
>>
>>25487534
Same here family.

>I'll adopt and pull a woody allen.
>>
>>25485870
Assuming you can gtfo of your parents' basement and live on your own with your own kids, why the fuck would you still be a pussy and pretend to be religious? Grow a pair s m h
>>
>growing up i was constantly told how i'm a fucking genius
>can't even long divide
>haven't read a book in years
>am literally a homeless stoner piece of scum
>no problem solving skills
>can't control emotions

Why do normies try to convince you that you're smart?
>>
>>25487623
>Why do normies try to convince you that you're smart?
Hope.
Every man who has ventured life over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

They want to keep you just nourished enough with it to feed off you like you're cattle, no better than emotional vampires.

Sating their appetite of "good intentions" a normie's favorite meal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.