[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell your best joles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (496 KB, 435x248) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
496 KB, 435x248
What is the hardest thing when you walk in a field of dead babies?

My erection.
>>
I once told women are work if i ever had a baby daughter, I'd name her abortion.
>>
Why is the graveyard so full? People are just dying to get in.

Hehehehe
>>
What's the worst part about being a black jew?

You have to sit at the back of the oven.
Ayyy
>>
>>25484398
Actually not true bud, scientifically their kneecaps are harder. Good try though loser!
>>
>>25484398

What's the diff between a truck load of bowling balls and a truck load of dead babies?

You can unload the truck load of dead babies with a pitchfork.
>>
Why did the console peasant cross the road?

To render the buildings on the other side.
>>
What do you get if you put 12 natives in a room?

A full set of teeth.
>>
>>25484468
The femur is the hardest but ok.
>>
my humour's more, like, observational y'know
>>
A fag, a nigger and a tard walk into a bar, and they are all OP.
>>
What's the best part of being a pedo?

Those little hands make your cock look so huge.
>>
Why did the Baker have brown hands?
He kneaded a poo
>>
What do you get when you cross a nigger and gypsy?

A kid too lazy to steal.
>>
why is there a piece of cotton in pill bottles?

to remind niggers of what they did before they sold drugs
>>
>these jokes
>>
A priest and a rabbi are walking through the park. The priest spots a young boy, points, and says, "There's a little boy! Let's fuck him!"

The rabbi asks "out of what?"
>>
The best joke would have to be, by far, my life.
>>
What's the difference between a roasties cunt and rubbish bin?

The bin has a smaller hole and smells better.
>>
An Irishman walks into a bar.
>>
>>25484558
Only one I laughed at.
>>
File: 1431097494716.png (234 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1431097494716.png
234 KB, 329x328
A scientist and an artist are sitting next to each other on a plane. The scientist asks the artist if he would like to play a game. "We will each ask each other questions. If you get one wrong you must give me five dollars. If I cannot answer one of your questions I will give you fifty dollars. Do we have a deal?". The artist agrees and the game begins. As the game progresses the artist keeps losing and handing the scientist fives while the scientist keeps answering his questions right, and is losing his temper. The artist then asks the scientist "What goes up a hill with one leg and comes down with three?". The scientist thinks for a while, and ends up giving the artist a fifty dollar bill. "What does?" asks the scientist. The artist simply hands him a five dollar bill.
>>
How do you sell a goat to a person with bad hearing?

WANNA BUY A GOAT?
>>
>>25484982
I dont get it m87
>>
>>25485083
The artist deliberately asked a question which he did not know the answer to, which is why when the scientist asks "What does?", he gives the scientist five dollars as per the agreement.
>>
Islam. Religion of peace.
>>
What's black, white and red all over?

A nun with her throat slit.
>>
File: amused.gif (468 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
amused.gif
468 KB, 200x200
>>25484800
Damn, that's game over.
>>
Two dudes are moose hunting in the Alaskan wilderness. They hear a twig snap and one dude flips around with his gun aimed at his friend. "Don't shoot! I'm not a moose!" his friend screams. The dude shoots anyway and his friend drops to the ground. "WHYD YOU SHOOT ME?! I SAID IM NOT A MOOSE!" he screams.
His friend looks shocked. "Ohh, I thought you said you WERE a moose."
>>
Buck and Ted took the day off and are hunting In the woods in the back of Ted's property, as they are searching they circle around the property they come upon Ted's house. While looking inside with his hunting rifle Buck notices something and says "hey Ted your wife is cheating on you!", Ted then said "I want you to shoot him in the dick and her in the head" Buck then says no problem "I can do that in one shot"
>>
File: keke.gif (259 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
keke.gif
259 KB, 500x354
Why did the scarecrow win the award?

because he was outstanding in his field
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.