[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whelp robots now what do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-46-29.png (363 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-46-29.png
363 KB, 1080x1920
Whelp robots now what do I do
>>
>>25484266
Sever.
>>
FLY YOU FOOLS
>>
'lol fuck off'

no other responses. delete and block number after.
>>
File: 1451830195886.jpg (77 KB, 486x507) Image search: [Google]
1451830195886.jpg
77 KB, 486x507
>>25484266
Just walk away my man
>>
What you need to do, is say "ok" then block the number. Nothing else, just "ok". I swear to christ, if you do this, you will regret nothing later. You can come out on top in this situation, you can be your own person instead of what you'd be trying to get her back. Do this.
>>
Take your shit back to tumblr, you massive faggot.
>>
There is no help. Just a wilted tree and as the gardener you need to produce healthy plants. Time to move to the next crop m8. Cry if you need to and just move on.
>>
>>25484310
This. You need to reply to show you're not butthurt, but at the same time convey as little emotion as possible.

Do not say anything more because its over now and you will only hate yourself for doing it.
>>
Not to just parrot everyone else, but walking away and saying "Okay" is not a bad idea. Either that, or being pleasant and making it short and sweet. Any attempts to turn things around are garbage notions that you'll regret later, buddy.

Shrug it off.
>>
>>25484310
This is the best answer. Don't over complicated it, don't let her know that she got any reaction out of you, just say "ok".
>>
File: 76576.jpg (31 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
76576.jpg
31 KB, 236x294
OP literally got cucked.

L
M
A
O
>>
"Naah, it's alright, don't worry about it. And sure we can still be friends."

Never ever initiate contact again and make up simple excuses for whenever they want to do anything. Because it'll always be them from now on. Easy, and you don't come off as a dick.
>>
>>25484266
write "get fucked" and block her.
>>
>you're really fantastic

no "fantastic" enough apparently. just write OK and walk away OP.
>>
>>25484266
send something like "no u" or just a laughing smiley

one message and then just start ignoring her
girls cant stand being ignored, if she still likes you somewhat then she willl come back after a while
>>
'emotionally invested'
This is how mechanical modern dating has become. What next, romantic revenue?
>>
>>25484923
>CASH4LOVE.com

Oh wait, that's basically being a con... or a woman.
>>
>expecting anything but disappointment from women

When will people learn. I actually messaged 2 women last night for some reason knowing the conversation will peter off with a day or 2. What was i thinking? Women just make everything complicated
>>
SEND DICK

SHOW HER THE BOLOGNA PYTHON
>>
>>25484923
>'emotionally invested'
>What next, romantic revenue?

That sounds like a fucking Seinfeld quote
>>
>>25484310
This is almost the correct course of action. You should simply delete/block. Don't even respond, your life has begun a new chapter that doesn't include her in it. If you can almost get this bitch to be your gf, you can get some other bitch to.
>>
2bh I wouldn't get angry in this situation. She handled it in a very mature way, imo. Just break up, mourn for a while, and go on with your life. Also, never try to date her again. It won't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
Fantastic Mr. OP
>>
"Sluts be sluts lol"
then block her
>>
you do nothing and forget this bitch because its a hoe and will only take a gigantic shit into your heart
she already opened her anus and started pushing
dont stand under it
>>
Literally don't reply, it will drive her nuts - she wants two people wanting her, don't give her the satisfaction
>>
>>25485735
George gets dumped by a woman who says she is not emotionally invested in him, so he creates a token currency to ensure women who date him in the future must invest in return for his attention. Meanwhile Jerry tries to create the perfect breakfast cereal by combining different cereals, Elaine witnesses a donkey being stolen but no one believes her, Kramer tries to find a way to create a literal raincloud in his apartment as he has been suffering with dry skin.
>>
>>25487300
10/10 bro, would watch
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.