[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel somber. The world is spiraling out of control, with religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 900x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 900x621
I feel somber. The world is spiraling out of control, with religious extremists running rampant, and our freedoms becoming more and more compromised every day. When did the world become like this? Perhaps it was always like this, so maybe I'll change the question. When did I finally unwrap my innocence? When did I begin to realize how dark the world actually is? Where is the bright and beautiful world I remember so fondly as a child?
I suppose the real question is:
When did the world decide to stop bullshitting us?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x501
>>25484042
It's mostly because the temporary bliss of true freedom that has existed since the 1970's in the USA is at risk of coming to an end. The world has always been like this, but it looked like we were turning it around. It is too soon for it to end. But it seems that it is.
>>
Bump for a different kind of feels thread
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 332x333
>>25484042
That's actually a good question, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x420
All the time I've been here... and THIS is what breaks me?
>>
>>25484042
It seems your feeling somber is infectious
>>
>>25484089
This is a feels thread of the likes I've never seen
>>
>>25484042
Go to bed you fucking FAGGOT
>>
nah man the world is a beautiful place, the concept of life is so fucking mind boggling that a river of tears explodes from my eyes.

darkness is just a concept, blows my mind, the concept of dark means life to some creatures

holy shit we all ended up in this exact moment reading these lines in an imageboard with moderate traffic, how did our lives bring us here holy shit

how did we interpret text holy shit, how did our brains fucking develop over the years to understand metaphors, the fuck man its crazy shit

spacing between lines and patterns convert into meanings of human concept holy fucking shit what the fuck is going on as I type this my brain remembers where letters are on a keyboard, my fucking fingers are moving on its own as I type things from my fucking mind while I see a picture of fucking Penn on the 4chan banner its like holy fucking shit a minute has passed since I wrote this so people are reading what I wrote in the past, but its like I just picked my ear and that dropped some dead skin which could build up into a fucking dust where dust mites eat my shit ear or something then I imagine the bed I'm laying on, probably built by some factory worker who has a family to feed who could have been an ancestor to a famous person we now forget in a bygone era where possibly something interested happened and it was only in a second and like shit, I'm like that's just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny fraction of existence all connected it fucking blows my mind

like shit dude, billions of interactions going on in an instant, in my body, in a small space, trillions of trillions of interactions all harmoniously interlocked to form the next one, all in a matter of an inconceivable measurement of time, so fucking insane, i die, things happen, things dont happen, but I exist, what the fuck is going on then I realize life is amazing and I still complain only because I am human so I accept it

goddamn existence is so weird and fun
>>
File: imageres.jpg (16 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
imageres.jpg
16 KB, 284x177
>>25484250
eat more paper frogboy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.