[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any femanons want to talk to me about my disgusting fetishes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
do any femanons want to talk to me about my disgusting fetishes? I'm probably going to lose all interest in you the second I blow my wad.
>>
>>25483479
What kinda fetishes do you have anon. This is original
>>
>>25483535
are you a girl? you don't even have to be pretty, you only have to be a girl
>>
>>25483558
Yep im a girl. So what are these fucked up fetishes ya got?
>>
>>25483605
let's talk about it on skype, add me - wagglecrew
>>
I'm Into lactation, breastfeeding, piss, bdsm, futanari, traps, and diaper play.
>>
>>25483643
Rather talk about it here first m8 before you end up sending weird ass pics or something rather
>>
>>25483479
I have a fetish where I actually trace OP ip address and find the nigga and murder the pathetic little shit he is. Fuck up faggot
>>
>>25483706
I have some messed up thoughts but i'm not that kind of weirdo, notice I said I'm probably going to lose interest the second I blow my wad, i'm not going to stalk you and write you love letters. add me, i'm not going to send you any pictures, skype is easier than talking here
>>
>>25483750
Im blocking you the second anything fishy goes on m8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.