[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High school feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1439706719611.png (135 KB, 245x274) Image search: [Google]
1439706719611.png
135 KB, 245x274
I graduate HS in less than 5 months

>mfw I only have three friends
>mfw no girl has ever been interested in me
>mfw I get rejected from my first choice college
>mfw I probably won't get in to the other ones
>mfw I spent all of HS on my computer learning to program and making things with code and none of it matters
>mfw I spent HS with college in my mind instead of enjoying it

Where did the time go, /r9k/?
>>
>>mfw I only have three friends
>only

Fuck you. Be grateful for what you have.
>>
>>25483161
Only had acquaintances because people thought I was the next school shooter in the making. Feels good desu senpai.
>>
>>25483139
>I only have three friends
>>
>>25483139
After High School life only becomes worse no matter which path you choose, enjoy it
>>
>>25483222
If people are afraid of completely rejecting and alienating wierd kids because of shootings...
Could it be that school shootings is a form of terrorism that actually works? Could it be that those poor kids actually made a difference?
>>
Well, I'm gonna use my situation as an example for a reference.

>I'm gonna graduate high school in less than five months too.
>No girl interested either
>Mother want me to leave the house as soon as I graduate (have no father)
>Hate all my "friends", they are idiots and I can't wait for me to cut every connection I have with them
>They push me all the time
>Force me to do things I don't want to do (and I do them because I just don't want to be seen as a bad person)
>Entire class hates me. All my classmates are uneducated and gross. And what I hate the most, they're really bad people.
At least you have three friends you can spend your time with and don't have to be worried about people pushing you to your limits. And you didn't mention anything about your parents, so I'll jus assume you have a good relationship with them. Maybe I sound like an attention whore, and sorry about that.
>>
>>25483262
It's kind of funny because it didn't click until someone was telling about a teacher in my school giving an autistic kid in the school candy so they would associate him with candy. It probably helped I liked talking about my access to firearms, used to shoot a lot.
>>
File: 1437492321_gallery_skinner2.jpg (93 KB, 740x1076) Image search: [Google]
1437492321_gallery_skinner2.jpg
93 KB, 740x1076
>>25483322
>teacher in my school giving an autistic kid in the school candy so they would associate him with candy
Skinneeeeer!
>>
>>25483322
>It probably helped I liked talking about my access to firearms, used to shoot a lot
Subtle as fuck.
>>
>>25483277
You are just an asshole who feels too good for other people, you don't even deserve friends.
>>
>>25483139
Fuck up bitch. Get a life you whiny ass sack of shit bitch. Better yet get a gun and kill yourself.
>>
>>25483402
>feels too good for other people
What's wrong with that?
>>
You're fine, just stop animeposting like a little bitch, I mean look in the mirror jesus christ
>>
>>25483139
>>mfw I only have three friends
I have none.

>>mfw no girl has ever been interested in me
I didn't even have a female friend.

>>mfw I get rejected from my first choice college
I'm a NEET who didn't even get into college.

>>mfw I probably won't get in to the other ones
See above.

>>mfw I spent all of HS on my computer learning to program and making things with code and none of it matters
I spent high school missing large gaps of education because I was in a psych ward. I have no other skills except writing.

>>mfw I spent HS with college in my mind instead of enjoying it
I didn't get to enjoy it.
>>
>>25483402
I can't say if I deserve friends or not, but I'd definetely say thay I don't feel I'm too good for other people. It's just that the class I'm in is full of bad people, and I really mean it.
It's the kind of people who can destroy you, for the things they say are incredible painful. They are the ones who think they're too good for others. They are selfish. When I said they were gross and uneducated I didn't say it because I feel smarter than them, I said that because they literrally burp and fart in the middle of a class. I understand the misunderstanding, though. I really sounded cocky.
>>
>>25483139
>only have 3 friends
fuck you nigger try being on your third year of college and having 0

get off /r9k/ and stop watching anime, you'll be fine in 3 months unless you're fat. in which case start lifting and it will be more like 6.

fuck you, your whole life is ahead of you and you have friends
>>
>had no friends in high school
>girls actively ignored me
>nobody even wanted to bully me
>too stupid, lazy, and poor to consider college
>never cared enough about anything to even do homework, straight-D student
>flunked out of high school due to a combination of bad grades and shit attendance
>spent my entire life consuming media as a form of escapism
>have nothing but abject failure to show for it 5 years after high school

This is exactly where I belong. Who else /dreg/ here?
>>
>>25483541
You sound like you deserve it faggot. Work hard, you will be rewarded.
>>
>>25483581

>working hard

Normies keep browsing, this is a scumbag board.
>>
>>25483262
>Could it be that school shootings is a form of terrorism that actually works?
Nah, i've seen black kids just completely shut down the ambiguity of the ordeal. Miserably so I might add.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.