[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Chad/Stacy ever felt pity for you and done something nice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: 1445800708014.jpg (199 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445800708014.jpg
199 KB, 640x640
Has Chad/Stacy ever felt pity for you and done something nice?
>>
Chad is gay for me the fucking faggot.
>>
>>25483115
How out of place would you look if you had to pose in that photo?
>>
>>25483115
Da fuq you talkng about. I murdered them you ignorant ass fucking asshole.
>>
Chads can be nice people. I was friends with a bunch of Chads in high school, just by virtue of growing up with them.

Stacies are horrible and should not be bothered with.
>>
In high school I sat next to a stacy I kind of liked (because of looks) I would warn her when the teacher would pass by so she could hide her phone, a few days ago she tried to friend me on facebook
>>
>>25483115
My younger sister is a Stacy but she always has ulterior motives and heavy-handedly tries to psycho analyze me because she was a psych major for a semester and a half.
>>
>>25483449
Cory?

original comment
>>
>>25483466
nope

completely original remark
>>
I had a few friends who were top tier chads. Mostly because I had a filter and was completely "savage". Basically when they were pissed about someone they would pressure me to talk shit. Also having an flow of negative things to say about people is funny apparently
>>
Stacy let me sit with her and her friends during lunch one day many years ago
>>
>>25483562
Oops. "I had [no] filter" should be there.
>>
File: 1389940556342.gif (966 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1389940556342.gif
966 KB, 250x183
>First year of uni
>People in my dorm are normie as fuck
>I don't really talk to them unless I'm forced to
>Stay in my room, only go out for lessons
>Eventually I begin to go to a vidya game club
>Make some great friends there
>Going back to my dorm at around 11pm
>All the people from my dorm and a stacie from the next dorm are sitting near the front of the door
>Feel obliged to talk to them instead of just walking past
>Stand there awkwardly and talk
>Stacie tries to talk to me a lot
>"Oh, where were you?"
>"Video game club"
>"Oh, that's cool. did you like it?"
>"Yeah, met some cool guys there"
>"Ah, that's great. What do you study?"
>We talk for a few minutes before I just go inside saying it's late
>Everytime I see her I have conversations with her about random things
>Don't even think she knows my name

I don't even understand. Does she pity me or what? I think she's going out with someone in my dorm or something.
>>
File: 1450109968294.png (123 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
1450109968294.png
123 KB, 356x333
>Used to wash dishes at a popular restaurant years ago
>90% Chads and Stacies working there
>Literally a waitress named Stacy, the embodiment of a young popular woman
>I had excruciating social anxiety and I'm an aspie so I didn't fit in there at all

Most of them were nice enough in a piteous kind of way, there was one uber Chad who was a bit of a macho douche, one of the Chad waiters was genuinely chill and told me how he barely got laid until he turned 30, Gamma Chad busboy picked up weed for me and must have either sold it at cost or for a barely noticeable profit because it was cheap af and he was chill.
The Stacy owner gave me $200.00 for my birthday when she only found out the day of.

Well adjusted people living fulfilling lives are pretty nice usually, one thing I noticed was the waitresses always subtly let me know they were sexually unavailable even though I never even hinted at making any sort of advance..
>>
>>25483115
There is this one encounter I can't shake from my head. My dad had dragged me to the pub + club combo in our small town. I was 18 at the time and just sat autistically in corner looking down. A fellow maybe at least 7 years old came over and sat down, and began telling me about how I should join the army like him. Pretty shortly are started asking my things like if I was a virgin, and I was so shocked/ always been a bad liar it was clear that I was. He started telling me he would help me lose my 'v card' and against my protesting got me to the dance floor, in this time also getting my phone number. He went up to some older washed up looking ladies and explained and they laughed a patronizing sort of laugh/looked me pityingly up and down. I took this chance to run. Told me dad I was sick and we left. The next day I got a phone call from an unknown number but didn't answer. Throughout the situation I was a deer in headlights. I can't make heads or tails of what/why it happened
>>
>>25485098

Some people don't have an agenda anon. They're just nice.
>>
>>25483377
More out of place than pepe.

I checked those dubs by the way.
>>
>>25485424

I guess, it's just weird since the only girls who were ever nice to me where in primary school, and the last few years of secondary when I became popular for some reason, but even then it felt somewhat forced but I went along with it because I enjoyed being popular.
>>
Top tier stacies are nicer than other girls because they don't have anything to prove.
>>
>>25485367
Maybe the guy was a friend of your dad's. Your must've told him that you're an aspie virgin and he took it upon himself to remedy it
>>
I fucking love the OP image.
>>
I went out for football in Sophomore year

I was undoubtedly one of the worst on the team but this 6'4 Chad guy who played the same position as me (Offensive Line) and was an all-state lineman was always nie to me. He said hi to me in the hallways and we talked a few times

Nice guy, hope he's doing well
>>
Got bullied by the people in my class a lot back then because I was a shy weak beta back then and thus I was an easy target.

Alpha chad stood up for me one time, bunch of stacys and some faggot were insulting me and he came over and had my back. They all shut up as soon as he showed up and the girls suddenly started damage controlling saying they were just messing with me, they wouldn't insult me etc etc. The faggot nearly shit his pants.

After that moment I was never bothered by anyone in my class again and managed to comfortable sail through the rest of school.

There was one moment in class after that incident, some douche at the front row through a paper ball at me and called me by my bad nickname. Except the difference this time was that someone whispered something to him, and he instantly changed his tone and apoligised. Which implies that the chad had my back throughout the rest of my final years.

Why he helped some autist like me? I don't know. Am I grateful? Fuck yeah I am, I was able to get my mind back into a good state and then started for the first time actively trying to improve.
>>
A Stacy picked up a coin I dropped and gave it back to me. Another Stacy tried to talk to me without any vitriol at all. A Chad told people to stop throwing things at me once.

Not nice things, but not their usual.
>>
File: lyle lovett.jpg (20 KB, 280x336) Image search: [Google]
lyle lovett.jpg
20 KB, 280x336
>>25485367
I remember being nervous and awkward as a teen. I got laid through pure weirdness and the aftermath almost broke me. So, at 17, I enlisted and shipped out.
It changed the fuck out of me. I was transformed into Happy-go-lucky Extroverted Man. After a while I realized that all I needed was;
a) One real success in life
B) to realize women are only human and not magical

I can still look at a guy and tell if he hasn't had that success or learned that lesson and I really want to help.
>>
>>25485817
>Why he helped some autist like me? I don't know. Am I grateful? Fuck yeah I am, I was able to get my mind back into a good state and then started for the first time actively trying to improve.
Because he was Good Guy
>>
>>25486039
>a) One real success in life
What do you mean by this?
>>
File: 1451624030836.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1451624030836.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>25485276
jesus christ are you me???!?!
>>
>>25483115
I think It's probably just because everyone I knew growing up was awful, whether that were chads ir stacies or not, but no, every one of them I knew was terrible and the best they ever did was ignore me
>>
>>25486410
or*
this is what happens when so spend so long here you stop caring
>>
File: hug.gif (944 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
944 KB, 500x281
>>25483115
One day I cried in school over something, then later that day a Chad in my class came up to me and asked if I was alright now, and gave me a hug in his big strong arms.

Thank you, Chad <3
>>
>>25483562

me too but I didn't really start acting that way until after HS. people see you as being "real".
>>
>>25483422
accept her u beta
>>
>>25483115
One of my best friends is a Chad and I've known some other really nice Chads. I've never met a Stacy who wasn't a total cunt.
>>
>>25483422
>not letting her get caught and see the folly of her actions
You irresponsible beta cuck
>>
>>25485367
nice guy was looking out for you and trying to take you under his wing and you let the opportunity slip
>>
In my first year of college, two Stacies who were in the same apartment as me sensed I was a khv and when we went to a club they both simultaneously grinded their butts against my crotch. Im not sure if it was a way of ridiculing me or a genuine act of sympathy, but that remains the closest I've got to sexual contact
>>
>>25483115

>Awkward high school fag
>Join school musical in hopes of finding others
>Too much of a sped to play the dashing male lead
>They get a Chad from the football team to play it
>He's really good
>Spend most of the practices all pissed that I have a minor part with only two scenes as an old man
>Have to wear layers and layers of stage makeup to make me look old
>Chad comes up to me
"Hey, anon. Just come to the locker room to wash all that off. I'll make sure no one picks on you."
>Go to the locker room for the first time
>End up showering with Chad
>Gets all the guys in the play to all shower together to wash off the stage make up and build up a friendship
>Feel like I'm part of something for the first time

It got real gay later.
>>
>>25486530
This sounds exactly like my fapbait stories
>>
>>25483385
I'm so pale and scrawny I'd probably keep my clothes on, so yeah, pretty out of place.
>>
>>25483115
I've gotten birthday and new years sex from 4 different stacys
>>
>>25486469
>Everything=cuck
This cuck meme needs to die
>>
I was leaning against a street light waiting for the crowd to dissipate a few years ago on new years and some Stacy walking down the street with her friend grabbed my butt and made me jump.

They both laughed and kept walking, but I like to believe she was trying to be nice.
>>
>>25483115
what's pepe doing with normies
>>
>>25485276
"barely got laid" means he only had sex two or three times a week.
>>
>>25486618
Yeah that doesn't sound like a malicious thing, more like a cheerful "happy new year" gesture since you probably looked lonely. At the very least feel glad you aren't so repulsive looking that grills wouldn't want to touch your butt
>>
>>25483385
I'm taller than all of them but skinnier than the skinniest girl
>>
>>25486583
>x meme needs to die
this meme needs to die
>>
>>25487027
the guys are all like 6'3
>>
>>25487491
really? it's a shame those girls are so tall but no boob
>>
>>25485276
A bit of a similar experience
>be 17
>work at a cafe washing dishes
>waitresses are all Stacys and chefs are all Chads
>main Chad chef is super friendly and gets me beers from the front to drink with the rest of the staff at the end of the day since I'm the only one there that's underage
>invites me to a bunch of parties
>never go because i don't know anyone that would be there except him, and they would all be 3-4 years older than me
>Stacy gives me my first joint for my birthday
>>
>>25483115

I was mostly friendly with the Chads in my high school class. Alpha Chad even defended me once when one of the lesser wannabe Chads was being a dick.

Most of the Stacies were pretty nice to me too, in that sort of patronizing "maybe he'll help me with my homework if I don't openly act disgusted by him" way. A couple were stuck-up cunts but I don't really have any lingering hate for them.
>>
>>25483414

agreed, Stacies were way worse than Chads, at my school at least
>>
>>25487491
>telling heights from that perspective

NICE 5'11 MANLETS YOU GOT THERE
>>
File: 1443517586812.jpg (156 KB, 991x679) Image search: [Google]
1443517586812.jpg
156 KB, 991x679
Chad yes. Once out of high school, Chad can be ok.

Stacies stay scum until they hit the wall. Then she just pretends she is nice
>>
>>25486530
Post gay pls
>>
>>25488001
>Stacies stay scum until they hit the wall. Then she just pretends she is nice

older anon here, this is sometimes true but a lot of them just become sad bitter cunts and are incapable of hiding it
>>
Chad's usually act like decent people when there are no girls around.
>>
>>25486271
A lot of the guys I know who struggle as robots feel like they have never "won" anything, never accomplished anything.
Give them one solid accomplishment or win and robothood starts to fade away
>>
>>25487836
I just think they liked you dude.
>>
>>25483115
Two Chads were pretty nice to me during my junior/senior years of high school.
But now that I think on it, they probably were doing it so I wouldn't kill them if I were to shoot up the school...
>>
>>25483115
That guy on the far left is actually so handsome it actually feelsbad looking at him
>>
no
dumb people like them thinks unpopular people are their enemies and treat them so
>>
my stacie cousin and her chad bf make me go drinking with them and normally their chad friends, and theyre nice to me because im stacies cousin.
I think they like having someone weak around to make them look protective or something to be honest.
>>
Had a crush on Stacy since start of high school, I asked her out and she said no, felt pretty crushed but we still talked and I got over it
She was always nice to me, nicer than people would expect cause at the time I was an ugly autist
She saw cuts on my arm one time in class and walked me home after and sat on my wall talking for a while, she was a genuinely nice person now I think about it but my head was a mess at the time so I thought she had some other motives
>>
>>25483115
>someone actually saved my nipple pepe image
Thanks
>>
A Chad from work used to pity fug me all the time, he was super rough with me and broke my wrist one time and another time he held my head under the water in the bathroom until I passed out while he fugged me bend over the tub.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.