[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do /r9k/ caught my mother stealing off me and i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1428106092581.png (171 KB, 346x297) Image search: [Google]
1428106092581.png
171 KB, 346x297
What do /r9k/
caught my mother stealing off me and i'm too much of a pussy to do anything
>>
stop being a pussy. There is no excuse for a mother to steal from a child. Do something.
>>
>>25482848
Take a shit on her pillow.
>>
>>25482875
every idea i have just ends up with me feeling guilty for the inevitable tears coming from her
>>
>>25482848
You literally just told us you aren't going to listen to us. Most OPs have the decency to lie about how they really want advice first before pussying out and saying they can't do anything.
>>
>>25482887
Why did she steal?
Have you talked to her about it?
>>
>>25482926
110 pounds
and all she says is i was just trying to be honest with you when she lied about it 5 times
>>
>>25482926
sorry i read that wrong
she stole it to gamble it
>>
>>25483021
Tell her your worried about her gambling problem and that if it happens again she'll need to get help. Unless you actually care about her in which case just get her help now. She'll definitely cry but in the former case she'll probably feel bad enough about it that she wont do it for a brief period of time, and she probably wont get too pissed off. In the later you may get a functioning mother.
>>
>>25483021
If she's a gambler and you love her then you have no excuse to not treat her like an addict and cut her off until she gets clean.
>>
>>25483059
this has been happening ever since i was born this is just the first time i've caught her stealing off me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.