[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are loser beta dorks on this board that prefer flat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: briana-ray-blackmen-23.jpg (364 KB, 2400x1631) Image search: [Google]
briana-ray-blackmen-23.jpg
364 KB, 2400x1631
>there are loser beta dorks on this board that prefer flat as a board asians with fat chipmunk cheeks
>there are loser beta chumps on this board that white knight for frumpy pasty skinned femanons that need multiple layers of makeup to even look passable
>there are imbecilic dumbasses on this board that would suck the farts out of some generic white stacy's asshole as she bangs Chad, and bitching about how women are all shit
>these same guys would reject a sexy black model because "niggers are ugly lol"

You faggots deserve what you get.
>>
how the fuck can white and asian women compete with black women?
>>
What's with all the racemixing shilling lately?
>>
>>25482163
If you're this mad about people not liking you then step up your game senpai.
>>
File: orly.jpg (10 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
10 KB, 247x300
>>25482163

Really, it hurts. At this point I'm more comfortable with guys who fetishize the fuck out of black women and want to keep them as sex slaves.
>>
>>25482933
It's been going on for a while, especially WMBF and that AMBF spammer.
>>
>>25482163
Shut the fuck up before I find where you live nigga and ill kill you bitch
>>
>>25483664

>wmbf
she doesn't spam that

>ambf
it's not her. she posts from her phone. the op's file comes from a desktop
>>
>>25483682
No, I mean it's probably a result of all those fembot threads.

There was some other person shilling AMBF
>>
>>25483664
god i love black woman
>>lives in whitestown,whiteville,white whiteland
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.