[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you buy the best chicken tendies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: muh_tendies.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
muh_tendies.gif
1 MB, 326x256
Where can you buy the best chicken tendies?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I'm not sure, mummy always just brings them down into the basement for me
>>
A restaurant chain called tully's around central/upstate new york. Seriously, you won't find better chicken tenders anywhere. Ever.
>>
>>25482132
Eat healthier anon

Maybe eat dried fruit as a snack

Tendies are high in suger, salt, fat and autism
>>
File: 1447980587020.png (1019 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447980587020.png
1019 KB, 900x900
>>25482429
I want normies to go
>>
File: chen explains.jpg (23 KB, 195x186) Image search: [Google]
chen explains.jpg
23 KB, 195x186
kill yourself reeeee
>>
File: Unknown.png (1 KB, 151x40) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
1 KB, 151x40
Publix.
Where shopping is a pleasure.
>>
Popeye's, without a doubt.

Goddamn, just looking at a picture of them tendies makes my mouth water. I wasn't even hungry until I saw this pic.
>>
>tfw there's a local restaurant with 10/10 tendies open 24/7
they deliver too but not 24/7 but mummy never minds when i wake her up in the middle of the night to go get them
>>
>>25482938
What's the restaurant called?
>>
>>25482391

>tenders

GET OUT NORMIE!
>>
>>25482910
I fell out of love with tendies up until I had these earlier today.

At first bite I was reminded of the familiar crunchiness and savory satisfaction of the fried chicken goodness.

Never give up on tendies boys. They always come back

Fuck I wish if I shilled hard enough they'd pay me in tendies

What sauce do you guys prefer? The sweet heat didn't do much for me personally
>>
File: 14517454434.jpg (44 KB, 479x400) Image search: [Google]
14517454434.jpg
44 KB, 479x400
Make sure you get the fun ones. Boring shaped tendies are basically inedible.
>>
>>25482132

Raising Canes. The best ever
>>
>>25482391
As someone in NY, that's the most normie place imaginable.
>>
>>25482132
I had some at the cafeteria in the hospital when my mom was there a few weeks ago and they were awesome.
>>
What are the best tendies in Australia? I usually get the Chickadee ones from Woolworths because they're the cheapest and crunchiest but they're a bit... cardboard. And don't you dare suggest the Ingham ones, they're fucking terrible.
>>
>>25482132
I just tried my first Captain D's chicken tendies and I must say they are far better than expected.
>>
Chickfila easily
>>
>>25482132
>>>/r/eddit

and contemplate suicide
>>
>>25482132
Def raising canes
>>
From a girl I know. SHe has very tasty wings. And another girl I know has very tasty legs.
>>
I make my own home made ones
I hate to gloat but nobody can hold a flame to my tendies, I usually make way too many.

>tfw no gf to share tendies with
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.