[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just pushed the last of my friends out of my life >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1441485722327.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441485722327.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>just pushed the last of my friends out of my life
>don't speak with siblings
>live across the country from parents and barley speak to them, they've all but forgotten about me
>currently have no one in my life who cares about me

what do i do now?
>>
find people you actually give a shit about
>>
>>25481173

Meet new people, also find things that you genuinely enjoy doing and focus more energy towards them in this temporary especially slow social time in your life
>>
Now you are free to live
>>
>>25481173
Get a job that forces you to socialize while disregarding your career. IE a bartender
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 750x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 750x1333
>>25481173
You can kill yourself and nobody would know. You could also be happy and do whatever.
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want without fear of judgement (within the law of course)
>>
File: 1449013287358.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1449013287358.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
>>25481212
I have no way of meeting anyone new, i'm off putting to most people i have ever encountered, and there is nothing i really enjoy, other than exploring empty barren areas by myself and consuming media of all forms, oh and drugs
>>
>>25481173

Do you plan to try to fix it?

If so: take classes at community college and join some study groups. This will help you meet people.

If no: you could probably get a 30 second story on national news if you do the following.

>sell belongings
>buy several piglets (there are many livestock websites online)
>raise piglets
>spend 5 years raising them into prize hogs
>buy immitation Crusades-era armor
>load car with gasoline and pigs
>crash into mosque
>swing fake sword at rescuers as they attempt to extract you from wreckage
>>
>>25481265
the first option sounds appealing but i haven't worked up the courage to actually go through with it yet
>>
File: 1441384944612.jpg (587 KB, 1600x1160) Image search: [Google]
1441384944612.jpg
587 KB, 1600x1160
also i forgot to mention that i live alone and work the graveyard shift at a sleeping disorder center which involves monitoring people who are asleep and i have one other co-worker i see during my shift who doesn't hate me but just merely tolerates me, so with a couple exceptions throughout the week i'm now almost completely alone 24/7
>>
>>25481173
>currently have no one in my life who cares about me
OP you can do literally anything you want to do at this point. Nothing and no one is stopping you anymore except yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyYClIQ7Nok

>when nobody loves you or cares what you do
>you don't get much freer than that, now do you?
>>
>>25481296
>within the law of course
fuck you
cop detected
>>
>>25481469
>the first option sounds appealing
>>25481469
>courage

why would you want to do this? do your own thing and fuck around
>>
Fucking start over.That's the dream
>>
File: House-barley-tea.jpg (362 KB, 525x672) Image search: [Google]
House-barley-tea.jpg
362 KB, 525x672
I've been meaning to catch up on my barley.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.