[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a wagekek who makes delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 126662-2.jpg (76 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
126662-2.jpg
76 KB, 720x540
Ask a wagekek who makes delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts anything
>>
>>25480025
do you like it when children look through the glass at the process with amazement?
>>
>>25480025
someone told me that whenver the "Hot fresh now" sign flashes, that means you can get a free donut if you walk in

is this true, and if so is it true throughout all stores?
>>
>>25480025
Do you ever stick your wiener through a bunch of them, then put them out for sale? What about giving one a "special" glaze?
>>
>>25480025
I worked in a bakery that made ice cream sandwiches with gelato between cookies. When I was a 20 year old virgin I game onto several sandwiches and then packaged them just so that someone would have eaten my cum.

What is the most fucked up thing you've done to the food when no one is looking?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>25480046
It's pretty fun. I also like when I'm hosing down the machine at the end of the day and I get to spray the glass they're behind. They love it

>>25480056
Our store stopped doing that about 4 years ago, not sure if it's the same for every store but I would assume so. Although if you buy a dozen when the light is on you should be able to ask for a free one

>>25480062
Nope and nope, sometimes I'll be sweaty while handling the dough but that's about the extent of my fluids getting in the product
>>
>>25480097
>What is the most fucked up thing you've done to the food when no one is looking?

I've taken fingerfulls of the Cream Cheese icing before cleaning off the mixing tools. It's so damn good
>>
do u ever jozz in the donut saus >_<
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.