[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've given up on ever losing my virginity, so now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 71WjA+SMrTL._SX425_[1].jpg (11 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
71WjA+SMrTL._SX425_[1].jpg
11 KB, 425x375
I've given up on ever losing my virginity, so now I'm looking at masturbators.

What's a good masturbator at an affordable price?
>>
>>25480014
>What's a good masturbator at an affordable price?
Craigslist M4M
>>
>>25480031
I don't want to have to talk to someone, I just want a silicon ass that I can fuck before bed and after I wake up.
>>
>>25480014
>20 lbs of pussy and ass
>>
>>25480065
Move to the Philippines.
>>
>>25480014
http://en-nls.com/pict1-39305

here you go m8
literally the best
>>
I've used a lot, and fleshlight is my favorite.
>>
>>25480121
>http://en-nls.com/pict1-39305
That's pretty good, I'll bookmark it.

>>25480164
Ever used one of these fake asses? I'm drawn to them for some reason.
>>
I bought the Venus Real with the regular firmness last Spring and haven't looked back. It's probably the most worthwhile entertainment expense I've ever made - if using it is what sexings feel like, then I can hardly blame normies. You can make ungodly better using a good lube, like Peace's or Onatsuyu. Japanese sex products are /always/ better than any American-made you can find. /jp/ also has an onehole general and a guide at http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
meiki plush + fleshlight.
>>
>>25480229
>Venus Real

Jesus they went all out on the in with the detail. Bookmarked and definitely leaning toward.
>>
>>25480014
I would seriously suggest asking /jp/.

They have an eternal onahole thread with a guide.
>>
>>25480196

Yeah, I tried a handful. The material breaks down a lot more easily, and makes it less useful, unless you like an abrasive texture on your dick.
>>
>>25480121
i... i think i'm going to buy that
>>
>>25480429
Thanks. After looking through the reviews, I decided on the Venus Real (Soft) because I assume soft is better than firm or regular.
>>
>>25480376
Right, though keep in mind that since our dongers are different we'll likely feel different things. Make sure you know your measurements, girth is probably more important than length or else it'll just feel like sticking your dick in a cloud. Not a bad feeling but if you want the elusive, eyes-rolling-back-in-your-head suction and pressure you'll want to do a lot of comparison shopping. For first time buying, QueenCat was a solid choice, but you should look somewhere else for lube. As I mentioned, OnaTsuyu (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005A0PEQ0/) is a god-tier lube but you should experiment for yourself. Also, for the material firmness, I heard from /jp/ that soft is more realistic if that's what you want, but I'm happy with regular.
>>
>>25480825
I'm >>25480852 and >>25480229
"Better" might be the wrong word, it's just not as firm/stimulating. If you want realism, then by all means go for it. Regardless of your decision, at any firmness (maybe except very soft, which I've heard negative things about) the Venus Real is perhaps the best hole for first-time buyers. The Lilith Uterus is a good budget option.
For buying, I would recommend using QueenCat's website since it ships the Venus domestic in the US. It's about a $10 markup compared to paying in JPY, but you don't need to use a proxy or deal with customs.
>>
>>25480982
Thanks. I'll give it 12-24 hours to decide if I really want it, but I know I'm going to end up buying it.

I'm about 5~5.5 inch girth.

I saw the Uterus you're talking about, but I don't know if I'd like the change in texture. Might be neat to fuck a hole in a hole though. Plus that price is way nicer.

Booked it as well.
>>
>>25481150
Enjoy! I also second-guessed my purchase and wondered if I should've bought it soft or hard. In the end the differences are perhaps too subtle for someone circumcised to notice, and you'll be happy regardless. My Venus has lasted since mid-April with almost daily use, plus its material is very thick so you can turn it inside out to clean and wash off. For other holes, this isn't something you should be doing constantly, but mine hasn't flinched except for some slight stretch marks on the lips.

For your first time, I suggest submerging your Venus in warm-hot water for ten minutes, if you're not getting a warmer. Give yourself an interrupted hour, force yourself to edge a few times until you cum - make loosing your virginity to a hole something special, and it'll take care of you.

Also, if it felt like I was dissuading you from purchasing the Venus Soft, I apologize. You absolutely can't go wrong with any of them, and I really do hope you'll enjoy using the Venus.
I'm a fairly regular poster in /jp/'s Onahole thread, so please report back to us with your lewd adventures!
>>
>>25480014
>I've given up on ever losing my virginity, so now I'm looking at masturbators.

Just get a call girl - virginity loss with a hotty delivered to your door quick as pizza.
>>
I hope OP will come back with lewd stories~
>>
File: F12mpuxh.jpg (59 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
F12mpuxh.jpg
59 KB, 576x1024
a decent onahole plus a daki of your waifu you can never go wrong
>>
>>25480014
Go to the eternal onahole thread on /jp/.
>>
>>25483708
How many times a day do you fuck that contraption?
>>
>>25480121

>http://en-nls.com/pict1-39305

that's fucking weird. its a mouth and shit
>>
>>25480031
Lmfao, best reply all week
>>
I got one of those ass ones like OP. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but if I lay it on a flat surface it won't move when thrusting which is nice. I don't use it much anymore since it's kind of an awkward thing to clean. Easier to get one of those sleeves on amazon and just cumming inside of that so you can drain it and run it under some water in the bathroom.

No mess. No tissues or weird cum smell from your bedroom.
>>
Just go on OKcupid

you stupid dipshit asshole
>>
>>25484302
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread. desu senpai
>>
>I've given up on ever losing my virginity

Don't. Go for older women, Asians, blacks, uglies, fatties... any category of women you think more likely to let you get your dick wet in their pussy.

Remember, it's not like you have to marry the first woman you date or anything.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.