[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how bad is or was your family and home life? >Do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1451840306341.jpg (31 KB, 498x693) Image search: [Google]
1451840306341.jpg
31 KB, 498x693
>how bad is or was your family and home life?
>Do you think that it affected how you ended up
>do you see your life getting better or worse?
>>
>>25479958
Jesus holy mother of God. I would fuck the shit out of that.

Also, yeah, my senpai was really fucked up and it's basically made life much, much harder than it otherwise would have been.
>>
>>25479958
it was bad
it affected my entire life and still does
I'm getting better, but it's taking a long time just to reach a level I'm supposed to be at by default
the level everyone's already been at from the beginning
>>
>>25480009
Oh, okay... apparently the word f@mily now reads "senpai." Cool. Glad to know that the admins are still fucking with us.
>>
>>25480013
Same here.
My mother sheltered me tremendously
>giving me baths and feeding me cereal in the morning til I was 8 because I couldn't get things dirty.
>I cant fix my own meals and would have to wait until she did to get a shower and go outside and play
>no one understood why I couldn't hang out til 4.
>no one could come over.
>even at the age of 20 now she is still bad even though I learned how to act for the most part socially, im still a little shy and anxious as a result.
>idk if therapy would even help or not, its all so vague
>>
>>25480035
does it really desu senpai
>>
>>25480072
My mom refused to work.
>she could have been an office lady at one of the 4 local colleges and have given me free or reduced tuition
>she didnt
>im drawing out 20 grand a year in loans.
>dont know if I should join military to pay for it
>>
>>25479958
>>how bad is or was your family and home life?
It was pretty bad, but mainly just because of my older sister.
If not for her my family and home life would have been great.
Hell, I probably wouldn't even be here.
>>Do you think that it affected how you ended up
Definitely.
I've ping-ponged from being scared of women to hating them to hating myself constantly for years.
I'm scared of having a roommate because I still occasionally wet the bed and I can't even imagine being in a relationship, or even being close to someone else physically.
>>do you see your life getting better or worse?
I honestly don't know.
For awhile things seemed like they were getting better; I was seeing a therapist, going out more, and even stuttered less, but now it's been kind of shitty for the past few months, so I don't know.
>>
File: 1428130147552.jpg (89 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1428130147552.jpg
89 KB, 526x588
Mother is a mouthy bitch
Father is a weak beta faggot

Here's the funny thing. He tells me that he believes marriage is an equal partnership and as as a result he gets stepped on by his wife, routinely being insulted, and at one point she loved threatening divorce but with no intention of doing it.

He was also a workaholic when I was younger so I never had a father figure growing up. Not like it would do me much good anyway with him as my father. He's literally an autist like me and told me he was growing up. He unironically went to the movies by himself and did things alone. I think it's because he's 5'4-5" and had no father figure of his own (was a gambler, drinker, etc. and his parents were divorced, forcing him to work from a young age to buy his own food and clothes).

My sister is also a mouthy bitch. They've created my hatred for women for me. My mother is dumb as rocks and loves to spit daggers at me when she can, and my sister is a turbo-SJW who insists to interject her opinion whenever I talk with one of my family about politics or any opinion in general and will within moments start shouting if you disagree.

Because my father never puts his foot down as the man of the house, he protects their behavior and is stepped on by both of them.

Yes. My father didn't want me to have the same upbringing as he did, so they put me through private school growing up. So I was surrounded by literal chads and stacies from very rich families. Since my father worked so much, it was just my mother and I at home. Oh, and couple that with my dad's genes for bad acne during puberty and my current shitty height.

My sister will be a cunt, my mother is a cunt, and my father is a weak beta who I despite because I see my younger self in him. I hate anyone who I see my own traits in.
>>
>>25480035
Holy shit! I remember when word filters were all over 4chan. You couldn't hardly type a sentence without it getting mangled. Good times.
>>
File: 1451740117737.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1451740117737.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
>parents divorced when I was a baby
>dad is nice but has new children and not much time to see me
>mom is emotional and overprotective
>brother is a degenerate who has stolen from pretty much everyone in my family
>used to beat me up and steal my stuff when I was a kid
>stepdad shouts at me a lot and insults me
>stepsister doesn't talk to me at all
>spend all my time in my room trying to forget everything exists
>>
Sucked dad was an alcoholic, mom used to beat the living shit out of me. I even have a fucking dent in my skull because she got angry at me crying as a baby and hit me with a spoon. Now I am a male camgirl who has a Lexus and a fear of thinking about my childhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25480534
Here is my messed up hand from when my mom got angry and threw a plate at me when I was 9. I can't move the further half of my fingers.
>>
i fap to her regularly

http://www.worldstarcandy.com/candy/41583
>>
>>25479958
Who is this beta tester?
>>
>orphan
>raised by older brother with bipolar disorder in shit tier country
>he beat me severely fairly often
>would tearfully apologize afterward and promise not to do it again
>molested me
>immigrate to America, start school
>have really fucked up relationships and sabotage myself all the time

feels bad famjam
>>
Both parents went to fairly nice colleges. Both have six figure jobs.

Not sure why but I made growing up hell for the whole family, (parents and little sister). Screaming and yelling was normal up until about 21 when I finally sort of grew up. We're in a weird limbo phase now where my sister is moved out in college but I'm still living at home with them. They want me out sooner than later.

My relationship with my mom is pretty good. I have a pretty shitty relationship with my dad, we don't do shit anymore. We're on OK terms I guess. I know it eats him up inside knowing that I have no desire to do anything alone with him.

I just got my AA, and been working full time. Could be worse I guess. My future is fairly uncertain. It is what I make of it though... It's time to step up, get a real job, and make something of myself. I'm just kind of scared to go out on my own. It's comfy as fuck here.
>>
>>25480630
>>25480614
Mizz issy
>>
>>25480658
>>molested me
Nothing fucks an anon up worse.
>>
>>25480855
sweet jesus

holy damn
>>

I wouldn't say it was bad because my family wasn't poor or my parents didn't treat me like shit thank god but my parents spoiled me a lot and I was the only child but it was very indeed lonely because my parents worked a lot. I had trouble with my speech due to a high fever seizure when I was a baby so I didn't get along with family members or anybody at school. I was that lonely kid who walked around the field during recess.

At some point it did. I also ended up being a narcissist/perfectionist like my mom which awfully affected how I got along with people. I noticed I only hanged out with a bunch of toxic/conceited/anger management type people. I thought the whole "best friends help each other out through tough times and offer emotional support" was a meme. My love relationships also consisted of being with women who were just as abusive and dominant as me but thankfully they weren't abusive towards me.

Finally realizing what I am now
>>
>>25480307
how family?
>>
>>25479958

>Father was and alcoholic who beat the shit out of me and from birth till I 16.
>Took every chance he could to crush and sense of worth i had

>yep, I pretty much closed off and never socialized much until i turned 18.
currently 22.

>Not sure

He doesn't drink or take anything out on me anymore but i used the pent out anger to get fit, until i hurt my back. Wanted to train and compete in MMA now with a fucked up back that doesnt look likely, guess im left with no real goals now
>>
>>25480035
its been like this for months senpai...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.