[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Nurse/ here? >befriend female >we develop a close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: nurse2.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
nurse2.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1066
Who /Nurse/ here?

>befriend female
>we develop a close relationship
>she always want me/wants to be around me
>become her emotional crutch
>rushing bases like they don't exist
>hold hands, practically cuddle, always hugging me, always together
>trust me for everything
>they also treat me well and buy me things
>as soon as they get a real boyfriend they ditch me
>it's like I was their temporary boyfriend
>get extremely angry, envious, and jealous
>start trying to get inbetween them to get her back to me
>eventually fail because women always choose their bfs over their friends
>move on to the next one

Why are women such cunts. They don't need men.
>>
>>25479920
what does that have to do with being a nurse?

are you saying you are their emotional nurse or something?
>>
Deep in your mind you know youre not only jealous of her bf, but youre also jealous of your friend for having a bf
>>
File: nurse-3-d-(2013)-large-picture.jpg (168 KB, 1328x2048) Image search: [Google]
nurse-3-d-(2013)-large-picture.jpg
168 KB, 1328x2048
>>25479989
I'm referencing a movie character (pic related)
She's a nurse who develops a close relationship with a girl, girl cheats on her boyfriend, and chooses her scumbag stepdad and boyfriend over a good friendship with her. She gets pissed, kills the stepfather, boyfriend, and like 6 hospital patients and moves on with her life.
>>
>>25480017
No. I exclusively want close female relationships. Nothing sexual however.
>>
>>25479989
In a sense Nurses are only temporary so its kind of the same.
I still fucking hate it. I had everything they needed. Women don't need dick.
>>
>>25480075
What if there was an idillic situation where you both have bfs and still be close friends? Its not really a big deal, you seem so obsessed about her.
>>
I've been abandoned 5 times by women who chose their men. Funny how the men never actually stayed. But I would have.

>>25480141
I don't need a bf. I just need a close female friend who understands.
>>
File: nurse3d1.jpg (382 KB, 1489x2238) Image search: [Google]
nurse3d1.jpg
382 KB, 1489x2238
I understood them more than anybody else did. Why didn't they choose me? Fucking whores, the lot of them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.