[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are chubby chasers a myth? I honestly want to know if there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: big guy just for u.jpg (12 KB, 236x302) Image search: [Google]
big guy just for u.jpg
12 KB, 236x302
Are chubby chasers a myth? I honestly want to know if there is even a small portion of females that are attracted to big guys. I don't mean walking boulders, just large men. I mean, normies are obviously attracted to "big beautiful women" (BBW). Is this a thing for females too?

Ignore my pic and how much money he probably has. Do females actually feel intrinsically drawn to fuck fat dudes? Because males want to fuck fat chicks but we usually don't because they are irritating and its embarrassing. I'm fat and fucked a lot of fat roasties, it was great. I don't brag about it unless I'm here.
>>
>>25479789
Chunky men can only be attractive if their face/chin/neck isn't fat.
>>
>>25479866
Same to you, roastie. Also you need either passable tits or a hurge ass, and you need to put out quick. I don't mean try to fuck me in an hour, but the same day.
>>
My mother only dates fat guys lately. Her last two boyfriends have been a morbidly obese one and a very fat one. She's thin and really hot, too. Her last husband was fat as well, but my dad was skinny.
It's probably an older woman thing, though.
>>
They'll let it slide if you have the bankroll to justify putting up with you touching them, but they're never legitimately attracted to you. At least not in the way Whalers actually want to fuck fat chicks. I don't think female chubby chasers exist, but if they do they're outnumbered by their male equivalents by a minimum of 50:1. Desperation is one of the only things that start making fat people attractive to others, and women simply have far too many options to ever get to that point.
>>
>>25479943
>fatface detected
I'm not fat or trying to fuck mansluts so np
>>
>>25479976
How can you stand having your mother thrown around from cock to cock like a hot potato?
>>
>>25479943
>Being this mad and defensive
Fuckin 'ell mate calm down
>>
>>25480001
I will be your internet pure bf, milady XD
>>
>>25479993
Large guys are cuddly daddy issue patches that give women a sense of protective reassurance and comfort. I don't really see a reason some would not develop romantic feels for one if they are not kicked to orbit immediately as unfortunately they do serve the same purpose there too.
>>
>>25480054
uhhhhhhh... i have a boyfriend??
>>
>>25479789
Yes I've met a few that had a fetish for it and either preferred you or were indifferent. Very very real, some good looking ones are into it as well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.