[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be in seventh grade >Bullied every day because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tAG_55254.jpg (126 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
tAG_55254.jpg
126 KB, 790x593
>Be in seventh grade
>Bullied every day because I'm a weird borderline autist kid who's obsessed with doing well in school and Nintendo
>I basically do whatever the fuck people tell me to do (like, if they say to hit myself, I do, for some reason)
>My one "friend," doesn't even like to talk to me during most of the day, we mostly hang out outside of school
>Girl in math class starts talking to me sometimes, she's really enthusiastic and nice
>One day after school she approaches me surrounded by her group of friends and asks me to kiss her
>I say no because I thought it was weird and I thought she was doing this to bully me in some weird way
>Throughout the rest of the school year she tries to get me to hug or kiss her, but I always run away from her
>On the last day of school she manages to hug me from behind me
>It feels amazing
>She straight-up asks me out and tells me she loves me, I say no because I still think there's something more/weird to what she's doing
>The next day she somehow FINDS OUT MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER and calls my family, she tries to start a conversation with me and ask me out again but I'm leaving for a family vacation when she calls so I hang up quickly
>I never really talked to her after that
>A few years later I overhear her group of friends talking as they walk past me, "Hey, it's anon, remember when you liked him?"
>Tfw I could have had a childhood gf but I fucked it up because I'm dumb
>Tfw I'm 21 now and that was the last time anyone did anything somewhat romantic with me
>>
>>25479776
You are so autistic that you never stood a chance.
>>
>>25479776
you did good
she only did it to hurt you
and if she didnt she would have turned on you
>>
File: HISV.jpg (31 KB, 647x691) Image search: [Google]
HISV.jpg
31 KB, 647x691
>Not threatening the girls who show interest in you to make them leave you alone at that age
Your powers are weak.
>>
>>25479776
>be guy who punches himself when people tell him to
>refuse to hug a girl when she says to because you think it's weird
are you an idiot?
>said girl actually still likes you
how in heavens is this is possible? this is a thing that should not be
>>
>>25480005

I think I threatened to tell on her because the school had a "no personal touching" (which included hugging and kissing) rule, but I never did. I don't know if that counts.
>>
>>25480130
I used to say things like:
>I'll kill your family
>I'll burn your house down

Autism level: IRA
>>
>>25479776
a bit the same for me, i had no idea one of my friends wanted to date me
>>
>>25480005
Careful who you say this to, it took me somewhere I wasn't interested in going.

>Cousin makes fun of me for being a virgin
>Occasionally teases me about things in general
>I don't really mind because I can still be myself
>One day I'm on the computer and she's behind me at the door
>She's telling me I should chase a girl because I need a gf
>I tell her I don't need a gf just my music and games
>She says she'll kiss me because she feels sorry for me
>I get so angry that she thinks I need her kiss
>Tell her "try it and I'll fucking rape you"
>A few moments of silence, I start relaxing thinking she's gone
>Turn around to check, see her approaching me
>Locks her lips with mine as soon as I'm about to speak
>I'm paralyzed until she moves her head back a bit
>Push her back so she falls on her butt with her hands behind her
>I'm standing look down at her, she spreads her legs slightly
>Just get so angry at what she did and fast walk out of the room
>Cont.
>>
>>25480450
Enough of your practice writing fiction faggot. Enough of it everywhere with any invented stories or special snowflake trips. FUCK OFF!
>>
>>25480450
Don't listen to >>25480518 anon I want to read the rest
>>
>used to like girl
>she's been getting dicked by jabba the hut for years now
I don't like her anymore. She used to like me too

I've known a few sluts before. Being a virgin I'd feel uncomfortable around them if things were to start getting intimate. I used to wanna be with her so bad. But now I feel the same way about her as I did about those sluts I knew before. I don't hate them, I just can't CAN'T be intimate with them at all

I'm apparently attractive because 2 other girls liked me in high school. 2 coworkers like me now. But I never feel anything for any of them. I'm 23 and I feel like was meant to be alone. I hate this feeling
>>
>>25480450
Anon, pls continue.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.