[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you suddenly remember who you used to be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1388003559043.jpg (11 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1388003559043.jpg
11 KB, 212x250
>tfw you suddenly remember who you used to be.
>>
>>25479708
Fuck I was a social person on middle school and made a few qts like me now I can't even make a single friend
>>
>>25479708
Being back home after the holidays are over, this is basically all my feels.

I hadn't left my flat in like a year or so and I went to stay with my parents for December. I was really happy to be in a different environment. Now that I'm back here everything reminds me of the person I once was and I've started getting really depressed again.
>>
Never been a social person.

When I was in primary school in grade 1-6 I would literally go hide at the back of the school and count the minutes down until the bell went for next class to start.

I am 28 now and still suffer from the same type of social avoidance.

I guess I got really unlucky in that people were really nasty/mean to me constantly so I kind of just decided I didn't like people. I guess you could say I couldn't handle the bants.
>>
>>25479745
Why is that anon? I'm curious.
>>
>>25479787

Maybe try moving to a different area.
>>
>>25479745
I was the same. Then I moved schools and my life has been downhill since. I used to be a mini Chad, made girls laugh in class and they followed me around at lunch. No female attention ever again. I can't make friends online or offline.
>>
fug I used to be a happy outgoing person who was always the class joker, anything that came out of my mouth people laughed with me. Then the chads bullied me until I broke and no one was there to help me, never recovered since.
>>
File: le214.png (251 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
le214.png
251 KB, 500x278
I used to have my whole life ahead of me.
>>
File: 1443670725145.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1443670725145.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>tfw you where never anything to begin with
>>
>>25479708
op you just triggered me. i'm never going to be expressive and really happy again and try my best to not realize this every day.
thanks captain dick
>>
>>25479708

tfw was captain of the normie sports team

Feels bad
>>
i used to be really handsome and a normie chad but when i turned 17 my jaw started developing into the horrible open bite and long face i have now. oh well, having double surgery in 3 weeks maybe after that i can leave this place for good.
appearance is the only thing that matters
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.