[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever read Elliot Rodger's manifesto I'd be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1429941354701.png (295 KB, 555x820) Image search: [Google]
1429941354701.png
295 KB, 555x820
Anyone ever read Elliot Rodger's manifesto

I'd be his friend. Feels bad that I only have an hour left in the audiobook because it's a reminder he's dead.

Pic related.

It's interesting. I think he's the product of a feminized male who wanted to achieve. He favored his mother over his father who already was a weak father figure and as a result, he expected women to approach him and to be wanted instantly.

If he had been more masculine, he'd have achieved greatness. In the audiobook, he his closest friend also being a virgin but not understanding why he didn't hate it. It's because his friend didn't have the drive to achieve while Elliot did and failed every time.
>>
He was an unlikeable narcissist. He thought he was the most important person in the world, and when the world didn't reflect that, he blamed the world.

If he had been an attractive narcissist, he would be out there making people miserable instead of making people dead.
>>
>>25479521
he was dangerous

when the only guy who befriended him (someone socially well adjusted) disagreed with him he was disappointed this guy didn't agree with his flawed thinking. He was delusional, dark, edgy, and violent.
>>
>>25479732
>>25479830
people only call others narcissists when they're unattractive and socially awkward, same as a girl can interchangeably see a chad doing what is traditionally creepy and think it's cute
>>
>>25479830
you would think when someone has good social skills, and you have bad ones, and this person disagrees with you it might be a sign that you're wrong. But instead he took it as FURTHER proof that other people are always wrong. That even people he likes are still flawed in his opinion when they don't see things his way. It's mind boggling to think about
>>
>>25479864
This, 100% facts
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.