[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 32 months of NEETdom I am finally entering the real world,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1357429062715.jpg (197 KB, 900x582) Image search: [Google]
1357429062715.jpg
197 KB, 900x582
After 32 months of NEETdom I am finally entering the real world, going back to school. For those of you who left NEETdom, how hard was it?
>>
Look forward to it! You'll be fine. Just don't visit 4chan.
>>
>>25479391
Don't EVER EVER EVER EVER make another post again or I'll break your kneecaps
>>
>32 months of NEETDOM

fucking casuals.

I was NEET from 15 until 28.

Got my GED in 2015 Now im starting university in 2016. I was NEET for over 10 years. Probably longer than most people on this board have been aware of what a NEET even is.
>>
>>25479391
Good luck. I'm 60 months into NEET...
>>
>>25479391
Spent 2 years as a NEET, then did the same thing as you OP.

I was able to focus myself on my classes, so I got adequate grades. Still yet to get out of the socially retarded aspect of it. Sometimes people will randomly approach me to talk about their grades. I don't know why they do that.
>>
>>25479603
>Sometimes people will randomly approach me to talk about their grades
Either they're showing off, or want to know what you got for whatever reason. That reason isn't neutral, it's either good or bad.
>>
>>25479584
You want a fucking medal or something?
>>
>>25479874
I think it's a combination of both. They want to know mine so they feel superior when their's are better
>>
>>25479584
>I was a loser for ten years
>I bet you havent been a loser as long as me
>look at what a fucking loser faggot I am
>come on
>look
>loooooook
>>
>>25479982
Where the fuck do you think you are normie?
>>
>>25480240
oh come on, I've been a neet for years too but it's not something to be proud of.
>>
>>25480240
Being a NEET isn't an accomplishment, you don't compare years like normies compare lays. How fucking pathetic are you? You want a 10 year service badge or something, someone to clap you on the back and say good job? Fuck off.
>>
>>25480295
>>25480428
>Look at me! I contribute to society! I'm actually worth something!
His "accomplishment" is no different than yours. They're both equally pointless.
>>
>>25480620
>Look at me! I contribute to society! I'm actually worth something!
Only one of us is pretending like what they do is worth anything, and it sure as shit ain't me.
>>
>>25480634
I said "his," m8. I'm a 3rd party. I'm telling you you're both equally retarded so let the ignorant fuck have his moment of glory.
>>
>>25480709
The guy calling out the retard for being retarded is never as retarded as the retard himself. However the guy(s) calling out the retard for being retarded is contributing more to a thread than the guy calling out the guy calling out the retard.
>>
>>25480758
>That's retarded.
You're implying any "accomplishment" at all means anything and I'm telling you you're wrong. You're 10 years of working is no better than his 10 of not.
Bitching about quality thread contribution on /r9k/ where every post is an attention whore, feels, or lewd post. M8 I am laffin.
>>
>>25480861
>You're implying any "accomplishment" at all means anything
And where did I imply this?
>>
>>25480886
>"...you don't compare years like normies compare lays.."
That must mean something to you if you brought it up.
>>
>>25480929
You must misunderstand my meaning if you think that I agree with them.
>>
>>25480957
Evidently I must have.
I understood you to say, more or less, "NEETing for X years is not an accomplishment while fucking X roasties is an accomplishment."
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.