[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw so tempted to start taking steroids I'm a 6ft DYEL,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: dfsfdsf.jpg (95 KB, 644x580) Image search: [Google]
dfsfdsf.jpg
95 KB, 644x580
>tfw so tempted to start taking steroids

I'm a 6ft DYEL, everyone here roids and that's what women want. A chiseled body.

Does anyone here take roids? if so what do you take? Any side effects?

>inb4 some dumb cunt fembot starts blabbering on

Shut the fuck up, i don't care what you like.
>>
>>25479179
why wouldnt you post this on fit?
>>
>>25479194
I forgot about /fit/, this is the only board i post on outside of /pol/
>>
>>25479215
i guess its fine since r9k is for everything, but youd get more replies there. I wouldn't even know where to get roids.
>>
>that's what women want
Yeah. They want a guy who has a chiseled body from playing sports. They don't want a guy who took steroids and lifted weights a couple times out of the week. Trust me, there is a huge difference and it shows.
>>
File: hgfh.png (83 KB, 246x197) Image search: [Google]
hgfh.png
83 KB, 246x197
>>25479241
I guess, me on the other hand i have cousin who are literal chads who are quarterbacks and roid and know hundreds of other guys who roid. I could get them from one of my cousins but i don't know what they have or use.

>>25479253
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25479253
>Implying women know the difference

Roid up and work those glamour muscles op
>>
inb4 your beta genetics make you get every single side effect in the world and you end up with a acne ridden gyno fucked up body.
>>
>>25479339
That's what accutane is for, bucko. Which i can easily get a script for.

;)
>>
>>25479179
say goodbye to your balls, do you really not know the side effects of that shit?
>>
>>25479367
>Not knowing how to stack
>Not knowing of HGH
>Believing the small balls meme

Faggot.
>>
>>25479367
Arnold has kids tho
>>
>6ft

here's what I would do if I were your height and not a fucking manlet

>Starting Strength/Stronglift hybrid until 1/2/3/4
>get fat, doesn't matter. you're already a loser
>Cut down to a low body fat
>do Texas Method until 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 and beyond
>get into competitive strongman
>only at this point consider steroid use
>>
File: 54.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>>25479367

My cousins don't seem to have a problem fucking multiple women they meet every week, and always have multiple starting conversations with them when I'm out with them.
>>
>>25479379
testicular atrophy is a common side effect of using anabolic steroids
Faggot.
>>
600mg test cypionate perk week. Split into 300mg injections twice a week. Monday 10am, Thursday 10pm. Use 20g needles to draw, switch needle to 25g, inject into quads. Take aromasin and start low, increase dose if you have high estrogen signs. Eventually get your blood tested using sensitive estradiol assay and change aromasin dose accordingly.

Find a source
Learn proper injection technique
If you're a noob lifter, do SS or some kind of 3x a week full body compound. If you've been lifting for a while, do a 5 day bro split. Chest, back, arms, shoulders, legs.

Be at least 18, 23-25 preferable.

The lower body fat you are, the better. Being high BF will give you higher estrogen levels when on steroids.

Research on Fitmisc, /r/steroids, and here's a cool link:
http://pastebin.com/LkwiVjJc
>>
>>25479434

What do your numbers mean?
>>
>>25479524
overhead barbell press

barbell bench press

barbell back squat

deadlift

1 = 1 45 lb plate each side of the 45lb bar
2 = 2 45 lb plates each side of the bar
3 = 3 45lb plates each side of the bar
4 = 4 45lb plates each side of the bar
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41 KB, 480x353
>>25479515
Reply I'm looking for, instead of these cry babies. Will go on /r/steroids now, but what's your view on things like Test E?
>>
>>25479448
No, it's an inevitable side effect. Shutting down your body's natural production of testosterone will put your balls out of commission, and they will shrink.

Shrunk balls are harmless. Literally the only problem is that your balls look small. And anyone who isn't a huge faggot won't really care about their balls being slightly smaller.
>>
>>25479588
protip: Actually learn what the fuck you're doing in the gym before you start cycling on roids.

Otherwise you'll be doomed to be a dyel just above average.
>>
>>25479588
jesus
why would you need someones view on test e
its one of the most popular esters for a reason
do some fucking research you fucking idiot
>>
>>25479588
Test e, c, p are all the same shit. The only difference is the half life, AKA how long it takes for them to be released into your body. E and C are pretty much the same exact thing. E has like a 4.5 day half life, and C has a 5 day half life (I don't know the exact numbers in memory).

However, the esters that have a longer half life have more molecular weight... the ester is bigger. Which means by weight, it has more of the ester and less actual testosterone. 100mg pure testosterone suspension has 100mg testosterone. 100mg test cypionate has about 69mg testosterone (and enanthate has about 70mg). Test E and C are pretty much the same exact thing, and are interchangeable.

You definitely want E or C though, so you don't have to inject every single day. Buy whichever one is cheaper/available.
>>
>>25479697

Shut the fuck up if i wasn't talking to you, cunt.
>>
File: jhg.jpg (51 KB, 530x520) Image search: [Google]
jhg.jpg
51 KB, 530x520
>>25479716
Cheers, noted. I'll speak to my cousins tomorrow and if they recommend anything for me I'll post on fit.
>>
>>25479762
Fit usually has a "/fraud/" thread going, which is dedicated to steroid discussion.

Honestly, I think /r/steroids is the best resource. You have to lurk for 3 months before you can post threads, but there's tons to read and you can still post in the weekly Ask Anything threads.

I trust that you're not a total dumbass and will research all this stuff to verify.

>>25479646
Also, this. You need to have a decent workout regimen before starting roids. And also it's helpful to not have a completely shit diet.
>>
>>25479588
Also, you need to watch blood pressure and cardiovascular health. It is highly recommended that you do some weekly cardio while on roids.
>>
File: 432.jpg (25 KB, 477x290) Image search: [Google]
432.jpg
25 KB, 477x290
>>25479844
Everything is noted, also last question. What's your opinion on taking just Test e @ 250- 500 mg by it's self for 10 weeks since it opens up at the 6 week mark. That's what i might end up doing now, since the side effects are easily controlled, and it's simplistic.

>>25479905

Hah, i already do up to 31 miles a week.
>>
I did a 12 week test e cycle at 500mg / week.

Included aromasin and HCG.

My back is and arms are fucked for life because of the acne and subsequent scars it gave me.

Wasn't worth it.
>>
File: moz7ipf.png (114 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
moz7ipf.png
114 KB, 900x450
>>25480028
I still want it and there's a 99.9% chance I'm going on the test e cycle for 10 weeks. If i do a second cycle then I'll add something like deca or dbol.

I want that shredded body.
>>
>>25480066
Just cruise on 125mg / week with 250iu hcg twice a week. Its alot easier on the body and you can do it for multiple years
>>
>>25479931
First cycle should usually be just test, yea.

10 weeks is kind of short, especially counting the build-up weeks. And if you're gonna cycle and come off with PCT, it's really just a waste of time and not worth the effort.

People usually recommend 12 weeks with some kind of kickstarter that gets test levels up quickly. So if you're doing initial 4-6 week build up, I would go for 16 weeks total. Which is about 12 weeks at peak levels.

Test level builds up from Week 1 to ~4 or ~6
Blast from then until week 16.
Come off on PCT, or just go to a cruise dose and get ready for another blast.

Blasting and cruising vs cycling is an important decision. The longer you're on steroids, the harder and longer PCT will be.

Personally, I'm just blasting and cruising for life at a TRT dosage. That's a lifelong commitment though.
>>
File: juststuff.jpg (124 KB, 419x500) Image search: [Google]
juststuff.jpg
124 KB, 419x500
>>25479179
Don't do it, OP. The roid backlash isn't worth a temporary GF. If she's going to date you because of your looks in the first place, then she'll break up as soon as the side effects start kicking in.

I'm a skinnyfat tall fucker and I was considering taking steroids back in high school until I saw what they did to my year's Chad. He lost all his appeal and quickly became not only a failed normie, but also a failed robot due to his incapability of living in solitude.

He ended up failing to kill himself and becoming a vegetable for the rest of his life.
>>
>>25480066
Steroids are usually used for bulking. Meaning that you'll be eating at an excess, and it's for the purpose gaining muscle mass.

Most people will cut while on a cruise.

And blasting while cutting is kind of a waste. Everyone says that 200-300mg/week of test e/c is all you need to maintain your muscle mass while on a cut, and that anything more than that is generally a waste of gear.

But you could also look into a recomp, which is gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, but it's at a much slower rate.
>>
>>25479179

try GOMAD and lift and whatever
>>
File: 1111.png (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
151 KB, 500x500
>>25480101
>>25480184

Fuck me mate, there's lots to learn and i don't want to jump straight in until i know everything and all the things I'll need. Reading further i see people taking things like HCG etc.. with Test E.

Will i need anything further if i just take Test E? Especially when I'm nearly finished my cycle? 9Inogirng the steroids like dbol to kick start the test e)

I'll gladly wait the 6 weeks.

>>25480165

I don't give a fuck about a girlfriend. I want a shredded body and i want to be that guy fucking all those girls and being known by everyone. I want to be that guy who pump and dumped that 9/10 you have a crush on.

I'll literally gym 7 days a week, every-week just to archive this especially with test e.
>>
>>25480260

and for what purpose do you want to do all this? you wont be a better man, just a roided up twat.
>>
>>25480260
You can do just test E and aromasin. Aromasin is to reduce your estrogen level. Your estrogen level will be elevated by all of the testosterone you're taking. Some of the testosterone in your body is converted to estrogen. Aromasin, which is an Aromatose Inhibitor, will help lower your estrogen and keep it in check. There are other choices for an AI, but Aromasin is by far the best one. You should research the dosages for it.

HCG is only used to keep your balls functioning. Normally when you take steroids, your balls will shut down, since they don't need to make any testosterone because your body has so much of it. People take HCG to keep their fertility up, and to stop their balls from shrinking. This really isn't needed, and you only need to take HCG if you really really want to have kids some day. Even without HCG, chances are you'll be fine and will still be able to have kids.
>>
File: me.jpg (27 KB, 650x436) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
27 KB, 650x436
>>25480260
>I want to be that guy who pump and dumped that 9/10 you have a crush on

Already on a high horse eventhough you haven't done anything yet?

See, that's the difference between us. I don't crush on women. My goals aren't set on them. I don't invest time, money and I don't take risks for women. Females don't pay off.

You're literally willing to deal with the probable backlash, invest your money not only in the gym but also in the steroids and waste time on the gym and later on with the uninteresting roasties.

All of that just so that you can prove yourself through fucking a reproductive organ without the intention of reproducing. This is a pathetic excuse for proving anything, let alone yourself.
>>
File: lose-fat-11.jpg (14 KB, 260x235) Image search: [Google]
lose-fat-11.jpg
14 KB, 260x235
>>25480381

Damn, thanks for all the help mate. Clearing it right up. I feel like just fucking shit right up and ordering stuff online right now. But i won't. I wish i could freely go to my doctor and ask him and ask him what he recommends. But so far, test e is a definite.

And what is needed after finishing the cycle to keep all the gains? since your testosterone will drop a significant amount. Will i eventually have to roid up even if i don't want to?

>>25480344

At least i'll be a twat with an amazing body women lust over.

Picture related is what i want.
>>
>>25480499
Holy shit that looks like DeNiro. But his mole is in the wrong place.

>>25480515
Do the damn research.

And you'll probably lose a bit of your gains, but that's inevitable. If you decide to do PCT and fuck it up, you can lose a lot though.

But generally, you won't lose a lot unless you stop lifting, or are so damn advanced/muscular that you've surpassed your natty genetic limit. But you won't reach that point for years.
>>
Ok I have to go.

Read all of this shit:
http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?32406-List-of-helpful-AAS-threads-(lab-reviews-hairloss-pct-pinning-etc-)

This, along with all of the links at the bottom of the page:
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2ca7s8/how_to_inject_for_a_nooby/
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/1sak47/my_advice_for_beginners_and_potential_users/

Don't worry about the biological chemical reaction shit about how steroids work. That's not really necessary. Just know the basics and how steroids work in a practical sense.
>>
>>25480829

Saved, thanks. Will read up later on tonight.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.