[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k, how can i become a better student?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: graduate-member.jpg (40 KB, 414x318) Image search: [Google]
graduate-member.jpg
40 KB, 414x318
hey r9k, how can i become a better student?
>>
If you didn't learn when you were young there is no point in trying now.
>>
Do the work and do what they tell you.

If you're motivated you'd self study on top
>>
>>25478988
low-hanging fruit:
visit office hours/after-school hours
flip through the textbook/notes just before class
got to class
sit in the front

if it's a big class and the professor knows your name, that's a good sign
>>
Just prioritize studying over anything else and grind at it like it's an MMORPG.

You don't need to be "smart" to do well in how society "teaches". You just need to grind at it and memorize everything as best as possible. It's rare that someone is naturally intelligent. Most people you see with higher education aren't smart....they just spent tons of time at it.

When Im at University

Uni work > Lifting > Video games

I don't lift until I've done enough work, and I don't play video games until I've done some lifting.
>>
>>25479196
how much time do you spend studying a day? what is your major if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Any time you would spend here spend studying and learning new things instead.
>>
>>25479301
It's not based on time.

I basically do everything that I need to do and once I get it done I stop and move onto the next thing on my priority list.

I just stay ontop of everything so I never fall behind.
>>
>>25479093
not true really. I was a complete fuck up academically in hs but had a 3.9 double majoring in a STEM and liberal art

I'm still a fuck up now though so I suppose it balances out
>>
File: images (8).jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Use your KNAWLEDGE to aquire enough fuel units so you can drop out of college and buy a L A M B O R G H I N I to drive up here in the Hollywood hills.
>>
>>25479876
Ultimately this is the goal.
Lacking fuel units, here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.