[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a downside of being a woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 1407322477026.jpg (199 KB, 1022x644) Image search: [Google]
1407322477026.jpg
199 KB, 1022x644
Name a downside of being a woman.
>>
Having to suck dick.
>>
>>25478981
Not having a penis.
>>
>>25479018
Implying you dont suck dick you faggot
>>
pregnancy
periods
(lack of) arm muscles
>>
>>25479052
How's that a downside? No stressing over its size, no worrying about having to impress someone with high standards, no being shamed if they consider it too small...
>>
>>25479077
This.
Not farting or pooping either
>>
File: file.png (882 KB, 597x960) Image search: [Google]
file.png
882 KB, 597x960
>>25479077
>pregnancy
not if you don't want to
>lack of arm muscles
>>
File: 8eFQrVK.jpg (93 KB, 830x830) Image search: [Google]
8eFQrVK.jpg
93 KB, 830x830
>>25478981
pregnancy
periods
people online are dicks when they find out you are female for whatever reason
men try to abuse you
threat of rape
having to shave entire body to be presentable
generally smaller/weaker than men physically
>some days I wish I was handsome husbando
>>
being convinced that going through life never challenging yourself is acceptable (if not desirable) because you have the option to subsist entirely on the thirst of men.

sometimes there are threads here about r/foreveralonewomen, a leddit forum where unattractive women constantly complain that they are somehow hard done by because they're forced into the same social position as 80% of men and completely failed to work against it
>>
>>25478981
>Being raped
>Not being taken seriously unless it's whiteknights
>Naturally ugly/need make-up
>expensive aesthetics and clothes
>Not enough female role models that aren't obnoxious whores
>Hitting the wall at 30
>>
>>25479094
That's not how you should be using your penis. Have pride in your penis. There sre many like it but this one is yours. It belongs to nobody but you and those you choose to share it with. If you are concerned somebody night react negatively to your penis do not share it with them. Nobody should take away from the pride you feel in your penis. Regardless of size or appearance. A penis is a penis.
>>
>>25479486
Would you take pride in your car if it was shitty and ugly and nobody wanted to ride in it except you?
>>
>>25478981
>Cucking my beta-orbiter with serpent-chad fucking everybody over.
His fruit was delicious and brought me brief pleasure but I decided it was worth it despite squandering paradise, forcing humanity to experience old age, sickness, and death.
>>
>>25479094
Women stress over the size of their vagina and labia. They also stress about the size of their thighs, arms, fingers, fingernails, feet, toes, toenails, their skin, hair- women fret about every single detail of their body
>>
>>25479533
but you ride your car to work and back every day. it has done everything you asked of it and never once complained. you've had it your entire life, you're never going to have another one and it's never going to belong to anyone else. you should have pride in it, and the opinions of others have no bearing on that.
>>
>>25479602
And a man will fuck them anyways.
>>
>>25479602
Because it's all they have to offer and they know it.
>>
>>25479651
What if having someone else ride in your car was vital to not go fucking insane?
>>
>>25478981
>paying for a rape kit
>Bropublicans taking away abortion clinic assistance
>lena dunham getting crucified for calling out based dr. bill cosby
>even guys that "love" you don't like you that much or miss you when you leave
>being stupid and trifling overall
>>
>>25478981
> not being strong
> having a monthly period of syrupy blood fucking hydroplaning over your maxi pad onto your pants
> women always in direct competition with you over literally fucking bullshit
> men don't take you seriously so you have to wait until another man confirms what you said
> when you just want to eat panda express but base your self worth on how cute you look
Requesting the copypasta of the girl looking on at some guys and realizing she'll never have that bond but she can still go over there and fuck it up. It's true, but I know there's a community of women not on that bullshit and I hope I'm mature one day for such a group.
>>
>>25479190
Holy shit somebody please name this angel
>>
>>25479229
>>25479077
>these faggots listing pregnancy as a downside
you two are probably women too, that's the super retarded part
>>
>>25479761
julia vins

01/04/15
>>
>>25479761
Buck Angel
>>
>>25479749
>lena dunham getting crucified for calling out based dr. bill cosby

Who the fuck cares? She molested a kid in her past and does no jail time. Instead she's doing TV shows and gets featured in Taylor Swifts music videos. Say female privilege doesn't exist
>>
File: 1445404657545.jpg (16 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1445404657545.jpg
16 KB, 480x468
>>25479809
>9 months of pain, nausea, constantly putting on lotion, having to take medicine regularly, can't sleep on back, only weird sex, swollen feet, terrible childbirth pains, etc., etc., etc.
Ya, sounds great.
>>
>>25479917
>literally creating life
>waaah but it's hard daddy why do i have to be uncomfortable ever :c
>>
>>25479809
Have you ever BEEN pregnant? It's fucking awful!
>>
>>25479917
being with child and giving birth is really not very taxing especially when weighed against the benefits
>>
>>25479991
I wish I could get pregnant and I curse every stupid fucking cunt that acts like it's some horrible thing instead of the gift that it is
>>
>>25479968
>never having to deal with the downsides of pregnancy
bu-but it's the best miracle!! Literally nothing wrong with it !!
>also pregnancy/childbirth can be fatal
>>
>>25480020
everything can be fatal you're a moron
>>
>>25480000
What are the benefits? Having a baby to constantly watch over while it tears your nipple off and cries constantly?
>>
>>25480052
>hurr durr the caricature of babies I have in my head is so bad therefore really having a child must also be

you're obviously under the age of 20
>>
>>25479749
>>even guys that "love" you don't like you that much or miss you when you leave
wtf does this even mean
>>
>>25479757
> men don't take you seriously

i hate hate HATE when women bitch about this. it's like when black people complain WHY DOES EVERYONE VIEW US AS VIOLENT CRIMINALS before going out and committing a fuckton of violent crime "in protest". like, seriously, honey? people take you less seriously in general? can you look at yourself and your behaviour for two fucking seconds and think about why that might be? can you think about ways you treat men you don't know differently based on your experience with past men, and use your sense of empathy to explain why men treat you a certain way as well? can you admit to any fault in anything, or is it always someone else's fault, someone else being unfair, someone else not bending over backwards far enough?

on top of that, i don't get taken seriously for just sitting around spouting bullshit, most of the time i'll get shot down/ignored if i'm full of shit. i get interrupted all the time during conversations and i don't start sulking like waaah why aren't i getting taken seriously men are ebil
>>
>>25480048
>being this stupid
Just as walking into traffic makes you more likely to die, getting pregnant will make you more likely to die. Does that mean you should walk into traffic because anything can kill you anyways?
>>
>>25479229
Men receive more online abuse than women, women just complain about it more because they're used to being treated like royalty in real life.

http://www.demos.co.uk/press-release/demos-male-celebrities-receive-more-abuse-on-twitter-than-women-2/
>>
>>25480018
The baby is the gift. Pregnancy is a punishment. You don't have to be so judge about it, it's not my fault your innards are busted.
>>
>>25480082
>hurr durr I will never understand any of the downsides of pregnancy because I physically cannot be pregnant but I know that pregnancy is very fun and enjoyable experience for every woman
>>
>>25480100
it's not comparable to walking into traffic because the mortality rate is incredibly low. you're more likely to die leaving the house but you still do that, don't you? oh wait, you probably don't never mind
>>
>>25479277
Men are raped more often than women...
>>
>>25478981
They're naturally physically weaker. Other than that, there's not really any downsides.
>>
>>25480048
>everything can be fatal you're a moron
Are you fucking retarded or something, I'm sitting here just breathing in air, is that fucking fatal moron, guess were all just living on the edge since masturbation can be fatal, by your idiot logic just looking at a computer screen is fatal, might make my eyeballs explode, what is this fucking final destination baka.
>>
>>25480135
>>25480129
>hurr durr because something is slightly uncomfortable for one second it outweighs the incredible benefits

I'm guessing you never brush your teeth either since the slight discomfort you might feel on your gums is so awful it's not worth going through for healthy teeth
>>
>>25480020
hahaha it literally IS the best miracle. it is the most important reproductive duty imaginable, and women have a monopoly on it. completely without emotional subjective assessment, being able to get pregnant and give birth is one of the single most valuable functions any life form on the fucking planet can perform.
>>
>>25478981
>Name a downside of being a woman.

>Name a downside of
>being a woman.

>being a woman.
You already did ;)
>>
>>25480169
you could die at any moment to any number of complications. you could have a brain clot and not know and then suddenly die "sucking in air at your computer" as you say. your lack of knowledge is pretty cute
>>
>>25480180
>hurr durr I think pregnancy is as uncomfortable as brushing your teeth
>hurr durr incredible benefits which account only to a child
>>
>>25480195
>hahaha it literally IS the best miracle. it is the most important reproductive duty imaginable, and women have a monopoly on it
You stupid fucks do realize they can't even get pregnant without our sperm right, this is as retarded as someone praising orange juice factories for "manufacturing" and "producing" and orange juice product but completely forgetting the main fucking ingredient......... FUCKING ORANGES RETARDS.
>>
>>25480153
>9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims
>>
>>25480153
>Men are raped more often than women

In prison, smart-ass. Still feels kinda scary there are high odds of some dude slipping molly in my beer and a step-father taking advantage of me.Something should be done bout Prison rape, but for now, I just gotta don't do something illegal
>>
>>25480230
>account
of course I'm talking to a retard. opinion discarded
>>
>>25480244
you're the only fucking retard here. we all know women need sperm to fertilize the egg it doesn't change the fact that women still have to perform the birthing function and they alone reap all the benefits of that
>>
>>25480203
>you could die at any moment to any number of complications.
Last time I checked that's not how reality works, somebody is watching too much final destination ;)

>"sucking in air at your computer" as you say
>Proves they are a complete retard
I did not say what you quoted, who the fuck are you even quoting.
>>
>>25480268
>pointing out a typo instead of coming up with a good point
Typical of the autistic male brain, why did I even bother~
>>
>>25480244
it's a supply and demand problem. sperm has nearly limitless supply and very little demand, and ovum are the opposite. men throughout history have been forced to invent other uses for themselves to make their sperm more valuable just to catch up to how invaluable ovum are without effort.
>>
>>25480293
>reap the benefits
What even are the benefits?
>>
>>25480262
>https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims
>rainn

hahahaha nah nigga they still believe the 1 in 5 thing
>>
>>25480293
>it doesn't change the fact that women still have to perform the birthing
Which is a negative to being a woman not a positive

>and they alone reap all the benefits of that
That isn't inherent to being female retard, they reap the benefits because men as a whole allow them too, if all men decided to change the laws to completely benefit us women would just have no say and they'd go back to being property, any power women have in a society is imaginary, it is power that is GIVEN and ALLOWED.
>>
File: 234112313.gif (993 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
234112313.gif
993 KB, 550x400
>>25478981
You get more raped if you go to a non-first world country
>>
>>25480091
> being in charge of reading
you had one job.
>>
>>25480363
sauce?, is it abt that reporter?
>>
File: Sad boys.jpg (67 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
Sad boys.jpg
67 KB, 537x720
Women even get to live longer than us bros
>>
>>25480266
What about it happening where the victim is locked away and can't escape makes it LESS of a concern for you? Someone being raped is someone being raped.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

>>25480262
Did you even read your source? Because their methodology is hilariously awful. Can't believe you're actually willing to LIE about victims of rape because they don't fit your narrative.

http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/
>>
>>25480433
>Someone being raped is someone being raped

I agree. No where on my post said rape in prison doesn't matter. But I can only help myself by not going to Jail. But for women, jail isn't the only place you're most likely to get raped (probably I dunno)
>>
>>25480433
So where is the study that claims that men are raped more often than women?
>>
File: carl.jpg (12 KB, 450x323) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
12 KB, 450x323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgeLpFTNn8g

George Carlin explains it pretty well here
>>
>>25480407
>Women even get to live longer than us bros

People act like making it to 70+ is a blessing
>Bones weak as fuck
>All over hurts
>Get to experience organs slowly failing first hand
>Body is falling apart
>Shriveled, old, disgusting
>Probably have to undergo the embarrassment of being bathed, ass wiped
>Libido gone (so the one thing we enjoy the most as men can't even be done)
>etc, should I even go on

Living to old age, is the definition of "just fuck my shit up" kek
>>
>>25479229

>pregnancy
Well, don't have kids then

>periods
I agree

>people online are dicks when they find out you are female for whatever reason
Oh sure, getting free stuff from betas online sounds so horrible

>men try to abuse you
Women are way worse

>threat of rape
Women see everything as rape (e.g beeing asked out for a coffee)

>having to shave entire body to be presentable
Men have to hit the gym instead

>generally smaller/weaker than men physically
Tell this female ufc fighters
>>
>>25480180
>Slightly uncomfortable for one second
>Complete misery for nearly a year
Are you trolling? Have you ever heard of sciatica? Kill yourself. I was in so much pain I was unable to walk for like 4 months. On the up-side the labor was a breeze.
But seriously, die.
>>
>>25480582
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html
>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/17/there-s-no-ignoring-new-prison-rape-statistics.html
>https://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/guest-post-more-men-are-raped-in-us-than-women/
>>
File: gfdshrtehe.jpg (62 KB, 680x309) Image search: [Google]
gfdshrtehe.jpg
62 KB, 680x309
>>25480433
How about this source? Pic related can be found on page 3 of this paper published by the department of justice
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf
>>
>>25480684
>doesn't state of total numbers of rapes for each sex in comparison
>counts sexual assault as rape
>doesn't mention female victims of rape in female prisons
>>
>>25480701
That's literally the exact same source you posted before, just put into a chart form.

BTFO
>>
>>25480363
Seriously wtf is the sauce on this, nobody knows?
>>
>>25480407
>r9k bitches about how much life sucks and how they want it to end
>women live longer
>r9k bitches about how women get to live longer even though they don't like living

Men can stay fit and good looking for longer at least, and don't go to shit between 30-50.
>>
>>25478981
still going since christmas day, yee boi
>>
>>25480772
>statistics published by the department of justice are incorrect but this online news article is the beacon of truth
>>
>>25478981
It's great if you're young and attractive, but if you're not people (men) resent your existence at best and flat out loathe you at worst. Doesn't matter if you have anything else to offer, without looks and youth you're worthless.
>>
cons
>more sentimental
>less mentally stable
>being ugly is a bigger hit than if male
>age badly

Pros
>easier to get sex and partners
>power over men
>societal allowance to be useless

I don't know, i wouldn't change my life for an alternative one unless i knew for sure it would be better, getting to this point was painful and any changes in the variables that is not guaranteed to be good could've turned badly.
>>25480407
That's a bad thing.
>>
>>25480833
The link was a discussion of the flawed methodology that generated your lies. If you can't even read it and accept literally anything the government writes without question then you're a full on retard.
>>
>>25480764
MORE

MEN

GET

RAPED

BECAUSE

OF

PRISON!!!

Those statistics I-N-C-L-U-D-E women prison inmates. Males still out number! If you actually READ , thousands of men get raped in prison!
>>
You're inferior
>>
>>25480118
this mang
>>
>>25481376
I'm surprised that was original.
>>
>>25481426
I'm surprised that your comment was original.
>>
>>25481454
We are all original.
>>
>>25481468
That was very original.
>>
>>25481488
The robot is new.
>>
>>25481518
You're new.
>>
>>25481534
You're a big boy.
>>
>>25481534
I meant that since it got taken away and reset it's still fresh.
>>
File: trapcard.jpg (72 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
trapcard.jpg
72 KB, 600x450
>>25480266
>there are high odds of some dude slipping molly in my beer

Widespread spiking of drinks with date-rape drugs such as Rohypnol and GHB is an "urban legend" fuelled by young women unwilling to accept they have simply consumed too much alcohol, academics believe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6440589/Date-rape-drink-spiking-an-urban-legend.html
>>
>age badly
>slower metabolisms
>shorter
>not taken seriously
>a beautiful woman cannot compete with a beautiful man
>>
>>25479229
I hope you get raped

This is an original post
>>
>>25481619
This soooo much. I have done my fair share of drugs and hung around with several sketchy types of people. In nearly a decade, including 4 years on a college campus where all that stuff is supposed to be happening, I have absolutely no fucking clue where anyone would get date rape drugs. I know it's anecdotal evidence, but I just don't fucking buy it. A frat even got raided because of several claims and the police found absolutely nothing besides some pot. Bitches just get drunk and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions. If every time a guy had sex with someone he didn't find attractive when he was drunk and he could cry rape, every ugly and/or fat girl would be in jail.
>>
>>25481779
I concur. The only time I've even heard the name spoken was by a group of guys who would use it on themselves and just fuck around all loopy. Ghb is a myth basically. Like those razor blades in Halloween candy that never happened.
>>
>>25480266
>a step-father taking advantage of me

1 in 5 boys gets sexually molested before they turn 18 in the US but no one gives a shit unlike females who gets free sympathy for life.
>>
>>25482168
>1 in 5 boys gets sexually molested before they turn 18 in the US

Citations, how they work?
>>
>>25482198

http://www.theadvocacycenter.org/adv_abuse.html

Welcome to the reason why the world is such a shithole.
>>
>>25481779
Had a guy tell me he was giving me a low dose of ket, he mixed the dose for me. Dose was actually fucking high, not sure how much, but I couldn't even move on it and I had crazy tolerance. Came to a couple times to him fucking me without a condom, couldn't fight him off because of the drug. Shit sucked. At least I'm not traumatized from it since I was dissed to all hell at the time. My own mother could have died in front of me and I wouldn't have given a shit. I was terrified until my next period that the bastard knocked me up, but luckily I was okay. Just because it doesn't commonly happen doesn't mean it's impossible. It was easy to get rohypnol analogs on the grey market, too, probably still is. It's marketed as rim cleaner.

99% of the time though, the bitch just drank too much. It happens.
>>
>>25482356
Btw, ketamine is used as a surgical anesthetic, and I'd say the dose was around the level used for surgery. Definitely past a hole. I've done nearly a kilo of the shit in my life, and I was just fucking unconscious during this scenario.
>>
>>25482356
in that case, you knew you were getting ketamine. you absolutely cannot spike a drink with it for a couple reasons: ingesting ketamine orally requires a lot more to get you k-holed, and it tastes absolutely fucking awful and obvious. even if someone had no idea what k tasted like, it would make their drink taste so awful they would throw it out before drinking a second sip
>>
>>25482356
>>25482403
> not sure how much, but I couldn't even move on it and I had crazy tolerance
>Definitely past a hole. I've done nearly a kilo of the shit in my life, and I was just fucking unconscious during this scenario.

are you sure it was even ketamine? the guy measured the dose for you, it realistically could've been anything
>>
File: 1446396587455.png (87 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1446396587455.png
87 KB, 210x249
>>25478981
blitz based as hell
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.