[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just talk about suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: rus.jpg (6 KB, 250x172) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
6 KB, 250x172
Can we just talk about suicide?
>>
I wish I just had a gun next to me right now. I'm not sure that it would make the choice any easier, but making a clear choice that I could make at any time would be nice.
>>
>>25478989
I wish I'd gotten a gun for Christmas. Maybe next year.
>>
These types of threads will get you a visit from the FBI if you live in the US. Don't believe me? It's happened many times on here.
>>
>everyone will eventually die and meet the same fate
>all your achievements and all the things you care about won't matter when you're dead
convince me suicide is not a viable path
>>
>>25479243
>a visit from the fbi
first of all, I don't live in the us
second of all, proof?
lastly, why would they care?
>>
>>25479243
bahahaha fucking bullshit. FBI never visited me.
>>
>>25479294
Some guy posted on here a few months ago with proof how he got visited by the FBI. He made a thread when he was in a really bad time and he said some stupid shit like he was gona an hero.

Then FBI went to his house, spoke with his parents and they checked his house for guns n shit. Then the FBI agent gave him some words of encouragement to improve his life or whatever.

The agents left him with a few files that had legit FBI logo/marks on them that could not have been faked.
>>
>>25479490
oh, well I would never say anything like that kek. link to the thread?
>>
We are the custodians of lifes meaning. We are what we leave behind in our wake. Lets help our descendants leave this planet alive.
>>
>>25479644
>Lets help our descendants leave this planet alive.

Yeah, no, fuck humanity.
>>
>>25479046
YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT
>>
>>25479728
Yea, no fuck you. Your always free to leave. Or are you?
>>
>>25479490
Complete horseshit. Are you an idiot naturally or did you have to work at it? The fucking FBI, are you that stupid?
>>
>>25479490

That definitely doesn't happen anon.

The FBI, or any authorities, don't give a shit if you kill yourself, as long as you're not doing anything dangerous to other Americans in the process.
>>
I don't know why I live if I'm just going to die. I bring nothing to this world
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.