[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just watched mom give birth My first time seeing a vagina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1391007590826.png (180 KB, 412x360) Image search: [Google]
1391007590826.png
180 KB, 412x360
>tfw just watched mom give birth

My first time seeing a vagina and it was fucking traumatizing.
>>
>>25478739
Wait until you stick your dick in one.
>>
>>25478739

I feel you, anon.

I'm a doctor and birth is one of the most disgusting events one can ever witness.
>>
>>25478872
>>25478923
The worst part is she has no business having a child at her age. She's 42. She bought into some hippie home birth shit so she forced me to help deliver my baby brother. I had to witness my own mom scream and force a baby out her vagina.
>>
>>25479047
Did she drop a log mid push?
>>
>>25479383
Thankfully not.

Original
>>
>>25479428
Missed opportunity honestly, that would have been the icing on the cake or the shit smear on the babby to be more precise

That would have been an image to haunt you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.