[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you climbed a tree yet, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ao9Zd5w_460s_v1.jpg (502 KB, 460x4100) Image search: [Google]
ao9Zd5w_460s_v1.jpg
502 KB, 460x4100
Why haven't you climbed a tree yet, robots?
>>
>>25478558
bitch what the fuck you doin on top of a tree
>>
I did.
The branch snapped right as i was about to tie the noose
>>
the fuck kind of dumb ass analogy is this
>>
>>25478558
Because I haven't met anyone worth climbing for.
Also I don't date transapples.
>>
>>25478558
>birds
>climbing

I had a GIRP flashback.
>>
You guys are big queers
>>
>>25478658
A really shitty one that implies good girls don't get their fair share of the cock carousel.
Also where are the fat chicks on this tree, I know they're most of the girls on the tree, but did they all fall out?
>>
>>25478631
Sorry but laughing so hard right now
>>
I prefer rock climbing tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>25478558
>get to the top, bruised battered and bloody

>a guy walks along who is tall enough to reach the top of the tree without climbing

>"sorry, it was very sweet of you to climb all the way to the top of the tree for me, but I'm just not interested in being eaten right now. we can stay friends, right?"
>>
File: 461.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>25478558
>there right guy will work to get you meme

>when in reality, they're amazing
no there not "AMAZING" there just like everyone else, fuck this special snowflake shit.
If your a grill and no one has fuck'd you by the age of 17 your ugly or a bitch.
>>
>>25478558
Just because an apple is at the top of the tree doesn't necessarily mean it's good.
>>
>>25478726
>Also where are the fat chicks on this tree, I know they're most of the girls on the tree, but did they all fall out?

underrated post
>>
I have no arms, thanks a lot, just got back from my War Veteran Rehabilitation center, I'll hunt you down and rip your ass apart using the stub of my left arm.
>>
>>25478631

kek'd man, congrats
>>
>>25479259
Also, I'm allergic to apples. Fucking normalfags. I defend your country, get PTSD, come home from rehab to try and enjoy some greentext, and you remind me that my arms got blown off.
>>
why are girls apples but boys still human?
>>
>>25479442
because you can store an apple in a cellar
>>
Because I can't motivate myself to work against the inherent meaningless that permeates all things in conjunction with the ready stimulation provided to me by access to the internet that keeps in an inert state of squalid contentment.
>>
>>25478846
This. You climb up just to find that the only alternative is to just jump back to the bottom, and even down there there's nothing left.

Just chop the tree down senpai
>>
>>25479475
You know the one thing that a virgin doesn't have tied up in his cellar?
>>
TREE POWER RANKING BY HOW FUN THEY ARE TO CLIMB

MAGNOLIA

===========================

GIANT GAP

===========================

ALL OTHER TREES
>>
>>25478558
I tried.

A branch snapped and I plummeted to the ground and broke my leg.

Then the crying started.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.