[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40 year old Virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg (57 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg
57 KB, 300x445
What did we think of this movie?

Who's the oldest Virgin here?

Is it really this Ez?

If he was a wizard, where were his powers?
>>
33 and khv.
aint no herr who can beat me
>>
>>25478597
Why don't you just get a hooker Freind
>>
>>25478664
No interest in sex. Too old for that kid shit.
>>
File: 1451667600188.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451667600188.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>25479162
Your 33 you self defecation fagget.

I'll give you reference sites you nigger your still young enough to be someone's kid. Fuck somthing
>>
>>25479162
>33
>virgin
>"too old"

you apparently live the life of a child, so what's stopping you>?
>>
>>25478597
I'll still be a virgin when I'm your age.

I'd be willing to be I'll still be a virgin when I'm 60 if I live that long.
>>
>>25478522
It kinda expose how spoiled women are and the cock carousal

>Main Character is just awkward and not that assertive all his life
>Finally meets a woman he likes
>Middle age bitch that only fucked douche bags at her youth ( she even admitted she went after shit men)
>Divorced with a child
>She takes away his collections and vidya without his permission
>>
The movie wasn't so bad - I was expecting low-blow humor based on laughing at how pathetic the main character is for being a 40 year old virgin, but actually the film was pretty sympathetic towards him
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.