[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match with qt's on tinder >scared to message because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1437697075801.jpg (65 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1437697075801.jpg
65 KB, 640x702
>match with qt's on tinder
>scared to message because I'm short

Anyone else know this feel? If so how do you handle it? I'm 5' 6" for reference.
>>
>>25478514
Fuck you. You're a fag.
>>
>>25478514
Just fucking message them. It'll hurt if they reject you at first, but if you keep at it each time will hurt less and less until you don't give much of a fuck. Eventually someone will be willing to date you.
>>
>>25478554
Well most of them do ignore me anyhow, but lately I've stopped trying because i figure they don't respond at all, or respond initially but then get bored and stop.
>>
Same fucking feel bro

5'6" here

matched a girl on tinder and asked for date, she said yes and then ignored me. never talked to me again

just deleted my tinder and facebook after that.
>>
>>25478885
did she ever ask for your height?

Girls on tinder are flaky as all hell in general honestly.
>>
>>25478980
nope, never asked. i dont know why she flaked to be honest.

pissed me off and i raged quit though
>>
>>25479036
Had that happen a few times. Once I drove 40 mins to the other side of town to meet a chick who bailed 10 mins before the date.

What happens is they get bombarded with messages and either forget about you or talk to a guy they like more and make plans to meet him. The one girl I just mentioned who flaked on me, posted a 'moment' on tinder a couple days later about how all guys are douchebags yada yada...I knew it couldn't have been about me so I intuited she met with some Chad, he rejected her or pumped and dumped and she got pissed off. I decided to not bother being her 'Plan B' and peaced out.
>>
File: sad looking mittermeyer.png (2 MB, 1431x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad looking mittermeyer.png
2 MB, 1431x1080
5'8" here. I don't even use tinder, mostly because I'm ugly though.
>>
>>25478980
Yeah I find that also becuase the app sucks ass and is full of bugs. Ive used it and got dozens of matches only to get delayed messages days later and subsequently unmatched.
>>
AT LEAST YOU GET MATCHES

FUCK YOU

>HURR I'M ATTRACTIVE BUT MY LITTLE MAN COMPLEX CAUSES ME TO BE A SHITTY REPULSIVE PERSON ANYWAYS
>>
>>25479159
You seem confused/upset so let me clarify, I don't get matches with bombshells every day or every other day. I can go weeks without any matches at all. Yes I do get pretty women to swipe right but it doesn't mean shit from my experience, if anything they were bored or lonely and a wide number of things could cause them to either not respond or just stop chatting after a while. It's not like I'm actually banging these cuties left and right.
>>
I'm 5'4" and that hasn't stopped me. So far only one date where there wasn't any attraction, but it was apparent from the messages before anyway.

Just message and shoot for enjoying yourself. You could get a beer, you'd be doing that anyways, but what if there was a cute girl to join you?
>>
>>25478514
Tbh just own it dude, say something witty about being 5'6". It will immediately weed out all the bitches that are shallow about that shit.
Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
>>
File: Lanklet4life.png (180 KB, 1187x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lanklet4life.png
180 KB, 1187x1024
Sorry manlet tinder bros
>>
>>25479256
I've been using Tinder casually for 6 months and never received a non-bot match.
>>
>>25479361
Let me clarify, mention it in your SUMMARY not in conversation. Lots of people do it.
>>
>>25479369
>I get uncomfortable when a guy is shorter than me
Why are women so fucking picky

I'm 5'10". I would date a 5'10" girl. I would date a 5'2" girl. I would date a 6'2" girl.
>>
>>25479425
You're not thinking enough about the wedding pictures
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
103 KB, 246x232
>>25479369

178cm

HOW TALL ARE HEELS?

AM I TALL ENOUGH FOR HER?

PLS ANSWER REALLY NECESSARY THAT YOU DO
>>
>>25479260
How do you get dates? I literally can't get any girl to go out with me. They always stop responding or flake. Not sure if it's just a numbers thing (haven't tried enough times), an effort thing (I don't try hard enough), or a 'game' thing that I need to tweak in my approach.
>>
>>25479506
Tall women are cute. Short women are cute.

Wedding pictures? That's the most shallow thing I've ever heard. Let her wear heels. Whatever makes her feel happy and feminine.
>>
>>25479580
She can't feel happy and feminine around some manlet bitch though, are you stupid or something?

Do you ever think short men can satisfy the inherent biological needs of women to feel secure, protected, dainty and feminine while they artificially enhance their height with high-heels?

That's sarcasm, by the way
>>
I noticed that sometimes really tall girls go for really short guys and vice versa, probably because both are misfits. So maybe find girls either shorter than you or way taller than you.
>>
>>25479653
>be messaging a qt asian grill on OKC
>she's 2-3" taller than me
>she lives in another state so no chance of meeting

Just fuck my shit up desu senpai
>>
>>25479641
>to feel secure, protected
WE DO NOT LIVE IN THE FUCKING STONE AGE THERE ARE NOT ROAMING SABERTOOTH TIGERS
>>
>>25479751
But short guys just don't do it for me anon. I literally get really uncomfortable around shorter men. They don't make my girl friends jealous, they don't have the status, and they don't offer me the sex appeal of really tall guys. I'm sorry.
>>
>>25479566
I don't do any pick up lines, shoot the shit for a minute, ask if they wanna get a drink. If anything I talk too much, my game's a bit weak.

I will say tinder girls are flakey af, it's not something to be worried about. They're getting bombarded.
>>
>>25479520
Probably not but if she's decent she just won't wear them around you.
>>
>>25478514
kek, don't even mention your height if you want to see any game

I wouldn't even mention I'm 5'11 if I was fortunate enough to be that tall
>>
>>25479653
I don't get this either. Too bad I refuse to date someone taller than me, I just wish short cunts would get over themselves.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.