[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't you man up /r9k/? Maybe if you treated a lady
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1451787525360.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1451787525360.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
Why won't you man up /r9k/? Maybe if you treated a lady right, you wouldn't be in this situation,
>>
typical roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEing
glad chad neighbor did that because his lady is pure innie waifu material who makes him pie
>>
>>25478157

Obviously having a post-date fit
She wouldn't say this if she wasn't angry at the moment.

>This red lipstick - that's me putting effort in
I'd better be high-end, because if you want to be high maintenance you'd better be ready to impress a snob
>>
I can't even get myself to talk to a girl.
>>
>>25478157
it's like welfare, but with men
>>
>i know it's weird we play games with them which is like "don't open the door for us we got it ourselves." but OPEN THE DOOR FOR US

FUCKING SHIT THIS MAKES ME WANT TO BREAK THINGS

I HATE WOMEN I HATE THEM ALL WHY THE FUCK DO THEY FUCKING DO THIS SHIT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
>Lipstick costs like 10 bucks max
>This bitch wants someone to drop 700 bucks on her
4th Reich now please.
>>
>>25478157
>manface
>target lipstick that probably smells like candle wax
>"it's like the plague when they have the ability to impress a woman" this sentence doesn't even make sense: retarded
>childish games: retarded
fuck off roastie
>>
File: 1435508033093.jpg (111 KB, 489x626) Image search: [Google]
1435508033093.jpg
111 KB, 489x626
>>25478337

She said it herself, it's a game.

I warn you now, there are no set rules or outstandingly successful strategies and everybody plays it differently. Now, there are rules of thumb and mindsets that yield more success than others. When in doubt, ask yourself if the opposite of what's coming out of her mouth is still a reasonable request. If it is, do that instead.
>>
I'd gift her some money to fart on my face.
>>
File: 1233205145973.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1233205145973.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>25478157
This image just fills me with a seething rage.

She's being purposefully deceptive. She's playing these fucking games expecting men to be the dumb, predictable, money hose that she fantasizes them to be, and now she's throwing a hissy fit because men don't play to her bullshit? And on top of this, she's fucking greedy as well. I get the whole bill splitting thing. You shouldn't split the first date, generally whoever initiated the date should pay for it all. But expecting every man to cough up $700 on a date just to impress her? That's pure avarice. I don't normally trash talk women, but she is absolutely a greedy whore.
>>
>>25478157
>man up
OH, MY GOD.
I CAN'T EVEN
YOU JUST TRIGGERED ME, LIKE, YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.
Friendly reminder not to reply to bait, instead report and sage, help make /r9k/ great again.
>>
File: 1279159351937.jpg (15 KB, 306x245) Image search: [Google]
1279159351937.jpg
15 KB, 306x245
>>25479828
On top of that, (rather a point that I forgot to write because I was so mad) chivalry should be grace, not a fucking expectation. It should be a genuine reaction to unscripted moves; chivalry should never be purposefully baited out.
>>
>>25478157
>putting on lipstick is equivalent to a guy spending $700 on a single date
What an entitled bitch. I bet she doesn't even know how to cook.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.