[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Science lied to you guys and made you betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: science lies.jpg (91 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
science lies.jpg
91 KB, 500x341
>be a kid
>unlike normal guys who were only interested in getting pussy, you were different
>you believed what science told you
>science and his friend "hollywood", told you we'd all have flying cars, cities on the moon and Mars, hoverboards, laser guns, lightsabers, alien gfs and bros, and we'd all be going on crazy adventures across the universe
>you waste your life on this as boys become real men and get pussy
>now you come here

Science lied to you my friends. Don't fall for the hype, there really is nothing more to life than getting pussy and partying. All that shit science told you was fucking lies and isn't happening. Quit caring about technological advancements, aliens, laser guns, hoverboards, and space travel. Chad didn't, and he's better off than you'll ever be.
>>
yeah I'm basically the byproduct of a vapid consumerist colture
>>
>>25478093
science =/= science fiction
who the fuck actually thought flying cars would ever be a possibility? that's essentially an air craft and people can barely handle driving much less flying
>>
File: Vader_Force_chokes_Motti.png (1 MB, 1214x815) Image search: [Google]
Vader_Force_chokes_Motti.png
1 MB, 1214x815
>while you were fascinated and wanted to learn the force choke, Chad was choking bitches with his cock
>>
>>25478140
Science and his lying friend Hollywood loves to claim that science fiction one day inevitably becomes science fact. They sold you this lie to see how many would fall for it and become betas, and how many would have the will to disregard it and become real men. You think real men give a rats ass about technological advancements?
>>
Chad won't give me boipussy so let's make sexbots and abandoned them entirely. gonna make goddamn lazer beams
>>
>>25478149
Not how that meme works newfag
>>
>>25478196
>sexbots
>believing Science lies AGAIN

Why do this to yourself? Why fall for his devious lies yet again? What is easier:

-wait 50 years for sexbots and be disappointed when they still don't exist and Science keeps stringing you along
-get ripped after like 6 months of exercise and get easy pussy at the club

Come on man. Science is trying to cuck you. Bill Nye doesn't want you to get laid. Michio Kaku wants you to fail.
>>
File: mad.jpg (72 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
72 KB, 500x738
>>25478093
>getting laid is more important than scientific advancement

It disgusts me that this is probably how normies actually think. 9/10 bait, actually got me kinda mad.
>>
File: Michio-Kaku.jpg (16 KB, 291x287) Image search: [Google]
Michio-Kaku.jpg
16 KB, 291x287
>"Don't improve your body or your social skills! Just trust in science, one day you'll have sexbots, and when we travel to other planets, you can have an alien gf! Just wait for like 100 years, I swear it's gonna happen, you can trust me! F-f-flying cars!"
>>
>>25478314
Explain to me how scientific advancement helps anything. Getting laid ensures survival of our species. Some nerd selling you some dream of having a flying hoverdisc to ride on is just selling you a pipe dream so you won't live your life.
>>
>>25478314
and normies actually enjoy real life, instead of retreating into some science fiction world where they have flying cars and alien gfs.
>>
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
Just like Luke and Vader, we have a new character created by Hollywood and Science, to help generate a whole new group of beta nerd cuckolds who will be too focused on aliens and laser shit to focus on what is important. Getting pussy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.