[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mommy isn't home to cook for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: YUM.png (1 MB, 915x514) Image search: [Google]
YUM.png
1 MB, 915x514
>tfw mommy isn't home to cook for you
>>
Learn to cook. Seriously. Not knowing how to cook is the most normie thing possible. Normies spend so much $$ eating out because they never learned how to cook because they were too focused on socializing.

I just don't get how you could call yourself a robot without knowing how to cook. Not knowing how to cook for yourself means that you're relying on another person to have done the food for you which requires some socializing.

You failed at being a robot.
>>
>>25478047
>this normie mental gymnastics

Nice try normie shit
>>
File: 1451794401329.jpg (17 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
1451794401329.jpg
17 KB, 475x357
tfw Daddy won't give cummies
>>
>>25478047

there are 2 types of robots, the differentiated man and the manchild and the failed normie
>>
>>25477974
>Buy bag of brown rice and bag of frozen mixed vegetables
>Heat water until it starts to boil, drop the rice in, occasionally stirring, until it's soft
>Add in mixed veggies, boil them until soft
>Empty it all into strainer/colander, then scoop food onto plate
>Add some soy sauce

There you go, enjoy.
>>
>>25478047
This. I suck at cooking but I still cook most of my meals because of all the time I spend alone. Cooking is a basic robot skill.
>>
>>25478164
I'd post that pasta if it wan't blocked by this gay site
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.