[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that all of you are here by choice and all of you choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: neet_problem.png (7 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
neet_problem.png
7 KB, 290x200
Reminder that all of you are here by choice and all of you choose to never better yourselves. No one is the source of your failure but you, and you are the only one you can turn your life around. Instead of crying about >tfw no gf and >mom get me tendies, you should be trying to get a job and climbing your way up the ladder like everyone else who knows success.

If you're so deluded to think that your attractiveness determines your success in life you were doomed to failure from the start, not because of your physical appearance but because you choose to be a loser by nature.

This board is nothing but an echo chamber for angsty teens who have convinced themselves that there is nothing for them in life. They think the world is the cause of their misery, but in reality it's most likely due to the fact they're spending hours on a toxic image board. If it's not that, its likely because they put all of their happiness into other people, in particular women who don't even care about them.

>but I was bullied, society made me like this

Everyone except a very small minority of people get picked on in school, despite that you don't see 80% of adults living off of autismbux and eating kraft dinner and chicken tendies all day. If you can't accept that shit happens and the world isn't fair, you might as well kill yourself now because the rest of your life is going to be a waste. It's only when you can accept that shit happens to everyone and its your decision as a person to move on, that you can get anywhere in life past this shitty mongolian pottery board.
>>
File: smoking-darth-vader.jpg (12 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
smoking-darth-vader.jpg
12 KB, 250x300
What part of "fuck work" do you not understand??
>>
It's not all choice.

Im a shut in from a wealthy family. If I was born into a poor family I'd probably be dead right now. I will never have to worry about being homeless or without money/food because of what family I was born into.

There are tons of people on here who will soon be homeless/dead because of the fact they were born into a family that wont be able to support them.

It has nothing to do with bullying. It's just the fact I had all bad experiences growing up and shut myself in and never matured socially. With that lack of social maturity I lack the ability to connect or socialize mature adults which makes getting a job impossible.

Maybe if I told someone when I was a kid that I wasn't doing well socially that maybe I could have got some social-training or some shit from a professional but I was a kid and decided to just avoid people instead.

You're a true normie-fag.
>>
>waste your life doing something you're not interested or care about because of society's idea of "success"

i'm literally only a student so my parents don't think i'm a failure. i have other interests and i would much rather be a NEET who focuses on those pursuits that higher education and wageslavery can't get me
>>
>>25477656

You need to read about how psychologists actually do their jobs. The good ones, anyway. It's not like this. The sad part is you actually think your words might do someone some good. You are just as bad as the mother saying 'just be yourself', the Chad saying 'just talk to them', and the father who thinks insults and 'man up' will somehow fix the child.
>>
>>25478964
Trust me, work sucks. I worked at a dozen places before. You're not missing out.
>>
I accept agency which is why I will choose to end my life after selecting people who's death I think will make the world a better place. Working mcjobs to save up for dragonov should have enough money sometime in 2035
>>
>>25477656
>Thinking I give a fuck about what some slit-eyed, sushi-eating gook thinks about my lifestyle.
i/3 bait made me reply.
>>
>>25477656
>Everyone except a very small minority of people get picked on in school, despite that you don't see 80% of adults living off of autismbux and eating kraft dinner and chicken tendies all day
That makes sense though, only that minority ends up like robots, are you retarded?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.