[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find that you can't flirt back when someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: abdelhamid.png (365 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
abdelhamid.png
365 KB, 620x310
Does anyone else find that you can't flirt back when someone tries to flirt with you? I usually just look away because I can't look a hot guy in the eyes. Then they think I'm not interested. I'll basically be forever alone.
>>
I respond to flirting by immediately being nice back.

Which is bad, because I just want to be left all alone, but I don't want people to get mad.

>hey can I play with your hair
>"yeah sure"
>oh fuck i regret this can you please stop touching me why did I immediately agree
>>
>>25478002
I can't flirt, at least you can!
>>
>>25478628
It's not flirting, its "oh God I just sent the wrong message to someone and now they're either going to hate me or be sad oh god what have I done"
>>
you don't really need to flirt back, just be friendly. being friendly to someone who is flirting with you is taken the same as flirting. if you want to be flirted with, just answer whatever question they're asking, thank them for whatever compliments they give you, and if they ask for your number or something, give it to them if you want them to have it. if you don't want them to be flirting with you, just smile and say "i gotta go" or just give them one word answers and avoid eye contact.
>>
are there really girls on this board? wtf, why would a girl come to this fucking booard? GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!
>>
I don't want to flirt, I find it a very disagreeable form of interaction. But women think they are doing you a favor when they flirt because "duh flirting is fun it makes everyone feel good because muh validation". Nope, this is me as a cyborg speaking. If you want to get to know me do not do it in this way you roastie sluts.

And that is how you become forever alone even if you are physically attractive enough.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.