[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw failing uni How do I unfuck my shit senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.png (91 KB, 353x228) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
91 KB, 353x228
>tfw failing uni

How do I unfuck my shit senpai?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (9 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
9 KB, 217x320
>>25477302
you cant unfuck the shit senpai
>>
>>25477302
I failed 2 out of 5 of my classes this semester. I am determined to get back on my feet.

If it's an employable major, see it out to the end.
>>
>Exam tomorrow
>Only got about 15% through the material
>in the past 4 days

I'm fucked
My entire shit is fucked up
There's no unfucking the shit
>>
>stay away from assholes
>if you can't possibly stay away from assholes then fight back
>stop browsing /r9k/ and get your fucking shit together
>>
>tfw 4.0 EECS student

You have it so much easier to just fail shit and do stupid bullshit, I have to work my ass off because I'm completely average and now that I have this stupid grade expectation I have to keep it.
>>
Ask for an academic renewal. I don't know if your uni offers it, but talk to a counselor.

It's basically a contract for niggers and fuck ups. You have to obtain a 2.0GPA or higher for two or more semesters and the shit grades on your transcript gets wiped. However, if you are at a community college, transfer colleges can see your original fucked up transcript, but you can make up a SOB story and they will accept you.

Or you can retake the classes you failed.
>>
>>25477302
If you can't even manage at least a 3.2 GPA at uni, it's over for you. Academia is nothing like the real world.

Wanna know how?
>get off 4chan
>eliminate all distractions from your life
>spend 2 - 16 hours/day studying the subjects you struggle with
>get as much extra help as is available
>ace the tests
Easy. Furthermore, why aren't you on Winter break?
>>
File: IMG_079.jpg (271 KB, 980x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_079.jpg
271 KB, 980x1920
>tfw i dropped out of college almost 16 years ago and been working in retail ever since

is there anyway to unfuck my shit up FaM?
>>
File: 1451855004659.jpg (111 KB, 1278x551) Image search: [Google]
1451855004659.jpg
111 KB, 1278x551
>>25478037
>mfw you go to a shit-tier uni

stay mad, faggot
>>
>>25478703
Sorry dude, next time I'll shoot for MIT.
>>
>>25478693
Did you fuck yourself additionally by starting a family?
If not, just count what you have saved up, quit, & go find a job like shipping/logistics that only requires a high school diploma.
>>
>>25478671
tfw 2.3 gpa

why do I need a 3.2 or higher?
>>
>>25478958
>Did you fuck yourself additionally by starting a family

fuck no
i hate kids and i hate women even more

shipping/logistics sound like a good idea
i'll look into it.

thanks bro
>>
>>25477347
>exam on January 4th

Yeah, ok
>>
Are you a comp Sci major? I dropped out after getting sick + failing classes and got a programming job getting paid 85k in a prestigious position
>>
>>25477302
>going to uni at all if you're not smart enough to get through it
>>
>>25479242
How do you get a programming job? It seems you have to literally apply to 100+ positions to get one.
>>
>>25479242
im doing comp sci too, how do into job? Im currently learning HTML,Python,Bootstrap,CSS, and jquery on my free time.
>>
>>25479008
they're just shitposting
with arbitrary numbers.

your 2.3 is pretty shitty and a 3.0 would be infinitely better but you're fine as long as it doesnt dip below a 2.3
>>
>>25479192

5th actually, Europe.
>>
>>25479242
i guess you're never gonna reply or this is some kind of ruse...
>>
>>25479362
>im currently learning things that 8 year olds in computer science oriented families are a master of on my free time

You're fucked. master an applicative comp sci skill like simulation packages and master your math skills. Number of languages is useless nowadays due to google being accessible anywhere and ppl making youtube videos as tutorials.
>>
>>25479406
i cant help it i am lazy and mental illness

do employers care that much about GPA?
>>
>>25477302
get off this shithole website and study
>>
>>25479192
I have exams on 6th and 7th, UK
>>
>>25479337
I applied to 25 in total. Did an interesting machine learning project, a few small open source contributions, and then did 4 or 5 interviews
>>
Just study, you niggerfaggot. You fucked around thinking it would be like high school, pushing you along with zero effort, but it's actually going to take effort now. But when you get the chance, see if your university offers grade replacements or anything similar.
>>
>>25479519
please stop with the shitpost
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.