[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drug stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 620x388
hit me with some dank greentext drug stories.

> Tfw only shit I use is phenibut
>>
>>25476904
>Phinebut
Been reading up about this lately, want to try it. Are the anti-anxiety effects a meme or do you actually notice a difference? I'm socially awkward and wondering if this would help.
>>
>>25476972

I was same I started railing that shit at like 17 while I was at college (UK)

it's subtle. You don't realise how much it actually does, but I went in thinking it was going to be drastic. It kind of is. It's like having a few beers but for me it genuinely works

withdrawal is awful though so don't overuse it
>>
>>25477057
How drastic does it change by dosage, and where do you find it/order it?
>>
>>25477190

I'm in the UK and there's a few that sell it, 25g is like 13 pounds/ 20 dollars

I really only used 1/2g. But when I used a gram I could sleep for half a day. I tended to use 2 and as i said, it felt subtle at the time but in hindsight it's very effective
>>
I don't smoke marijuana cigarretes very often, but I did recently.
>>
>>25477566
>Smoke weed a few times with friends.
>Just don't really feel it.
>Cough and puke almost every time.
>Get diarrhea and stomach is upset.

wtf even why do people do this?
>>
>>25477566
>>25478541

Tfw dont have friends

yh mang
>>
>smoke weed with a friend
>late at night
>go outside and stare at sky
>stairway to heaven is playing
>sky turns into Mayan tapestry
>holyfuck.gif
>song lasts what feels like hours
Most amazing experience ever
>>
>>25478541
Because your experience is far from typical. You're honestly probably allergic to it if it's giving you the shits.

>>25476904
I use LSD and DXM occasionally, plus I smoke a shit ton of weed and drink sometimes. I don't think I'll drink anymore as I get hostile sometimes, and I don't think I'll do DXM frequently - it's the only substance I've tried that makes me think I could "lose control" during the high, and it isn't particularly fun.

No wacky greentexts though. I did think my dog was a cat once while on LSD.
>>
File: doubt.gif (117 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
doubt.gif
117 KB, 600x309
>>25478690
doubt desu blox
>>
>>25478731
Swear to god it happened
>>
>>25478780
Sure thing boyo buddy oh chap oh friend
>>
Degenerate here. I've done:
>pot (DOC)
>alcohol (alright)
>nicotine (if it even counts)
>DXM (holy shit)
>LSD (very fun)
>LSA (never again, most nauseating I've ever consumed)
>shroomies (really fun)
>Xanax (meh)
>cocaine (not really worth it IMO, but still fun)
>amphetamines (i have a love/hate relationship with speed)
>codeine (nice i guess)
>hydrocodone (super comfy)
>MXE (oh god it's great)
>DPH (regret ever taking it as many times as I did)
>morphine (fucking gr8)
been smoking weed on and off around 5 years now. It's still by far my favorite drug.
I've done dxm ~15 times now, that shit is fucking insane.
I've done about half a dozen 4th plat doses, a couple of OOBE's, nothing really compares to it.
>>
>>25478895
oh yeah btw if anyone wants to ask me anything I guess, go ahead.
>>
>>25478690
Weed doesn't work that way fag boi
Unless it was laced
>>
>>25476972
Oh, you totally notice a difference. Your brain just feels like "This is gonna be a good day". I even talked to some people and looked at people in the eye

The withdrawal FUCKED UP MY SHIT tho
>>
>>25478922

I'm on a research chemicals website, what do you reccomend lad?
>>
>>25479735

same lad

dat 24 hour cold sweat and wanting to lol myself, not good
>>
>>25479792
MXE if you can find it
3-MEO-PCP
DPT
4-AcO-DMT
and Clonazolam
Obviously do your research on each one but I've heard great things about all the ones i listed.
>>
>>25479907

Can get my hands on some clonazolam, now just need some friends to use it with

lol ruined
>>
>>25480045
i don't like doing most drugs with others, your loss buddy.
but seriously MXE is the bee's knees. If i could do it everyday i would.
>>
File: 1449371415205.gif (438 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449371415205.gif
438 KB, 500x500
Who here /Diphenhydramine/?

>tfw deliria is actually soothing to me
>tfw I think Im starting to get addicted

Tripped on 700 the other day and Im still feeling fucked up, good times
>>
>drive out to desert with some buddies
>smoke .5g of meth
>hilarity ensues, party for a good 10 hours
>sun's rising, start to clean up
>can't find my wallet
>they're in my friends car
>stand a foot away from the wind
>punch as hard as I can
>smash glass, break two of my knuckles
>unlock door, grab my wallet, and run towards the gas station
>call cab to pick me up and drive me 130 miles south so no one can track me
>>
>>25480291
DPH got me over my fear of spiders, but the 2 scariest moments of my life have been on 600mg+ doses.
>>
>>25480325
*window

It was funny in retrospect, but I thought I was being followed for a good 4 days before I blacked out on Xanax.
>>
>>25480325
hahahah xD

are you addicted now like in breaking bad??

I dont do drugs tho I like my brain ;*
>>
>>25480368
Nah.

Did it for a good while but cleaned up my act pretty quickly.
>>
I met my gf at a rave while we were on E and spent the next 3 days rolling together. those three days felt like three whole months of a real relationship.

shit was the best, we are getting married soon
>>
>>25478895
Thinking about doing DXM soon. I really want the dissociative effects for some introspective thoughts and just to have a look at myself from a third person perspective, but the generally stoned effects on the 2nd plat appeal to me as well since I love time distortion and sensory enhancement (especially when it comes to music). Given that though, I definitely not looking to use DXM as an alternative to weed. I just want one or two trips a month at the most.

The most "trippy" experience I've ever had with drugs is just smoking a lot of weed at once and feeling like I was dissipating into the environment. I've never done any hard drugs or psychedelics like LSD or shrooms.

How should I ease into DXM?
>>
>>25480578
do a 2nd plat, smoke a bowl if you want.
listen to whatever music you like and dance if you'd like, just don't let anyone record you, even if you think you're good. protip: you aren't.
personally i'd do it alone or with a couple close friends max.
do hbr, dxm poli lasts way too long to do it often.
>>
>>25480666
Thanks satan

But no really thanks. I've read tons of erowid experiences and other guides but hearing it from someone first hand helps.
>>
So far I've tried
>alcohol, tobacco, caffeine obvs
>weed
>ketamine
>shrooms
>salvia
>LSD
>LSA
>MDMA
>MDA
>DMT
>5MeO-DIPT
>2CB
>cocaine
>synthetic weed ("Space")
>methylphenidate

and probably some other shit I've forgotten about. Some experiences have been amazing, some terrifying, and a few have changed my life both for the positive and the negative. I've avoided opiates so far cuz I know I'd probably ruin my life in no time flat.
>>
>>25478895
American here. What you'd say the best thing you can get easily over-the-counter is?
>>
>>25481060
I'm in clapistan as well.
dxm easily.
depending on the dose, you're in for a good time.
Combine it with weed and now we're talkin. It's my favorite drug combo.
>>
Snorting ground up ephedrine and caffeine is effective but shitty
>>
>be me
>be 15
>try acid for second time
>still weak dose of 150 (although weigh 40kgs or something so not too weak)
>remember how fun weed on acid was last time
>smoke on come up
>apparently lose my shit
>run around crazily
>stuck in thought loops and saying weird shit
>scream if any people pass by
>roll on the floor
>come to my senses 8 hours later and can barely remember anything
>think I'm sober but the world seems to be glitching
>freak out
>convince self that my mind got trapped in a different dimension and break down because I think I'm going to die (since body is trapped in normal dimension and it will tear me apart apparently)
>get violent but can't do much because 5' 40 kg grill
>try to run away and call hospital multiple times
>eventually my friends calm me down
>no lasting problems
>acid is fave drug
>>
>>25481153

cutting gains
>>
>>25481116
I used to prefer LSD and weed but things got weird one time and now LSD doesn't feel recreational. DXM and weed is honestly amazing
>>
do research chemicals like nitracaine compare to cocaine?
>>
>>25481184
I think it's really dumb to do drugs when you aren't ready for them.
>>
File: 1451436676688.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1451436676688.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
>last 2 days at work
>5 days off after that
>got a sack of weed, bottle of jack and 5 strips of codeine
>mfw Wednesday
>>
>>25481116
Thanks bruddah. What I'd be in for?
>>
>>25481215
it's the PB&J of drugs. They compliment each other so well.
The DXM helps you take bigger hits, while the weed helps with the nausea, and the whole experience is so visually stunning.
>>
>>25480291
I think I might already have schizophrenia. It feels good to induce it through deleriants and sometimes LSD
>>
>>25480473
...that is an awful idea
>>
>>25481245
yea true, although was in great mental state at the time I think it was just because I smoked on the comeup stupidly. Eh didn't make that mistake again and no lasting problems, so all good. Although to be fair probably should have waited until I was older
>>
>>25481266
if you do a 2nd plat (which i suggest) it'd be kinda like you're drunk and high, but with a strange feel to it all. Your vision might fisheye a bit, but you'll feel pretty nice.
Look it up on erowid and the /dis/ board on 420chan, but be careful, they're mostly idiots.
>>
I gave Kratom a shot, was kinda underwhelmed by it. It's a nice subtle feeling, but I was kinda expecting something more euphoric. Took 2 teaspoons of extract powder with some OJ, doing it wrong?
>>
>>25481184
>can't handle drugs
>girl
*cough*
>>
I've never done acid but the bad trips don't sound nice.

Is it not possible to just sleep it off? That's what I try to do if I over indulge in pretty much any other drug except stimulants.
>>
>>25481440
I don't know if I'd say it's impossible, but it's hard if you're taking acid alone. I wouldn't use the words "wired" or "alert", but you'll be wide awake during the trip.
>>
>>25481440
acid is impossible to sleep off, personally.
Unless you have benzos.
Though if you want an "off switch" to a trip, you should take an anti-psychotic
>>
Past drug abuser here, I have done:
>LSD (amazing)
>Shrooms (like a way shittier LSD)
>MDMA (Too perfect... Had to stop or I would've kept doing it forever. That good)
>MDA (like MDMA with less euphoria and more meth type feel)
>Cocaine (it was alright, better than amphetamines for sure though)
>Adderall/Amphetmines of all sorts (had a heart attack and almost died, fuck amphetamines)
>Methamphetamine (Went crazy, broke into cars after only one use, 1 and done, never again)
>DXM (lame, no effect even at high doses other than becoming tired)
>Xanax/Benzos (blacked out and stayed asleep for 2 days, never again)
>Research Chemicals 2CB/2CI/25C/MDMP/Others I can't think of (like their respective drug companions, but stronger and untested. You can od on most of them, but they can be cool if you're stupid and don't care about health risks)
>Opiates Hydro/Oxy/Roxy/Codeine/Morphine/Lean if you count promethazine&codeine (the best highs you'll ever experience. There's a reason people get hooked on these or actual H)
>A few other things too but I'm fried now and can't remember half the shit I've done lmao
Questions or thoughts?
>>
>>25481490
yeah I gotta agree with that, I can only sleep long after the trip has ended
>>
>>25481492
Forgot about Ketamine/PCP/&DMT, can elaborate on those if anyone asks
>>
>>25481517
dude how was dmt? I'm considering trying that if I can get it/get money for it
>>
>>25481358
What would be better method of consumption, syrup or gels?
>>
>>25481610
GELS
GELS PLEASE
Even the thought of that nasty syrup makes me gag.
>>
>>25481492
>>DXM (lame, no effect even at high doses other than becoming tired)
Sure it was DXM? I couldn't sleep on it even if I wanted to.
>>
I have a lot of experience with weed so this isn't some "wooow dude I'm tripping balls" but...

>smoke weed with a friend and another guy
>we're smoking in the woods
>we go searching for blackberries
>lots of hills, so pretty strenuous
>not even that high just hiking making it pump through my system more than usual
>literally thought we already hiked through a part we had just come up to
>we finally decide to head back
>go to his house and see a beautiful woman in the yard
>looks like she's reading a book
>literally nobody this beautiful in the neighborhood
>get closer only to find out its a golden retriever

Really odd, but pretty at the time
>>
>>25481610
The syrup is much more gross to consume but only the gels really make me puke.

Whatever you do, do it on an empty stomach.
>>
File: 1450674540780.jpg (76 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450674540780.jpg
76 KB, 1920x1080
>last night, took 345 mg of DXM
>when the high kicked in, listened to music and posted on /r9k/
>watched Youtube videos, talked to them like they could hear me
>the high died down, took 555 mg more, watched Inglourious Basterds and ate ice cream in bed
>eventually could only see the screen, thought all the actors knew who I was and were putting on the show just for me
>convinced it was a religious experience
>when it's over, I clap and Netflix autoplay recommends this shitty movie The Ridiculous 6
>being high, thought it was Hateful Eight
>watched for 35 minutes until I realized it wasn't
>turned it off, tried to sleep but just drifted through dimensions for a while
>fell asleep
>woke up
>had wet the bed, left a ton of melted ice cream on the floor

Was a good night to be quite honest.
>>
>>25481309
Why? We have been doing pretty good so far
>>
>>25481559
It's basically like LSD, except you have no concept of your physical body. So to put it simply it's as if (during your trip of course) you are reborn and are put in a type of sandbox mode. You can create/imagine/experience literally anything your mind can think of. I would also like to point out, it will more than likely lead you to believe there is a higher power, which I believe in anyway, but non-religious people become believers ( in mine and many many friends experiences with it) it's really inexpensive here in California, but I recommend a lot of mental preparation, and if you can't handle psychedelics/dissassociatives don't indulge in this drug.
>>
>>25481687
Pretty funny*
------
>>
>>25481673
Yeah definitely, then again I've used a lot in my life, might just be my tolerance to stuff. I can fall asleep while candy flipping and on cocaine (that was the best sleep of my life haha)
>>
>>25481706
>>25481706
Wow man that sounds like the perfect psych. I'm in Australia so it's almost impossible to get it from a dealer. To be honest I have a few mental issues which may interfere with psych use (specifically panic-inducing nightmares and sometimes seeing stuff in the day) but as soon as I get those sorted out I will make an active effort to find a way to get it.

Is the tolerance like acid where you can't take it constantly, or is it completely different? I mean I'm not 100% not planning on taking any drug constantly but out of curiosity
>>
File: 1449636183242.png (396 KB, 472x575) Image search: [Google]
1449636183242.png
396 KB, 472x575
>>25481694
Fuck this made me laugh.
>>
>>25480291
Shit's scary yo. Took 250 one time though and I was sitting up and then felt myself sit up again.

You can even take 50 -75 and still hear voices if it's absolutely silent in the room.
>>
>>25478541

Most people experience it differently than you do.

I have vomited from smoking marijuana, but that only happened a few times.

Most of my experiences with it have been quite nice.
>>
>>25481870
i love to take ~100mg and jerk off. Your dick gets so sensitive and the orgasm is the BEST.
>>
>>25481641
Brand recommendations for gels? I'm looking online, but I'm kinda afraid I'll believe something outdated. I know that ingredients in certain brands can mess your shit up pretty bad, what should I look at and what should I avoid?
>>
>>25481929
Personally I never feel this way when taking it. Taking at least 125mg and waiting for it to kick in then standing up and walking feels great to me. Like being drunk.
>>
>>25481823
You can't build a tolerance without multiple times daily use (which would get you before it harmed you lol) and maybe it could help those problems who knows. I had such severe depression/anxiety/schizo problems and then I took LSD and it cured everything except my now minor anxiety which I treat with medical marijuana. If you can find a psych dealer, they probably know a guy who knows a guy etc. that's how I came across it lol.
>>
>>25481959
the only thing that matters is that DXM is the only active ingredient. besides that brand is mostly irrelevant.
>>
whenever i take anythnig significantly mind altering i get paranoid thoughts that some sort of highly unlikely chemical reaction is going to kill me

anyone ever get over this

even weed messes with me
>>
>>25482055
Happens to me now too, then again if you read my massive list of shit I've done before it would make sense that my brain may be a tad off when it comes to mind altering substances. If you're new to stuff that may be the case too my nig
>>
>>25478690
i dont believe the mayan tapestry part but everything always feels longer. Like my friend said "that bread stick was an experience"
>>
>>25482121

how do you get over it

im neet so i gotta make sure i dont die of bordem until i get back on adderall
>>
>>25481706
Are you in LA, I've been trying to find acid out here for a few months.
>>
>>25482482
I don't lol, it's a problem for me. I personally blame myself for what I've done in the past and think they correlate. But then again, what does a guy like me know? I would reccomend laying off of any substances for a while. Gives your body chemistry time to revert to as close to normalcy as it can get, then if you're committed to doing those substances, you'll be at your best when you try them next.
>>
>>25483048
Central coast beach area, there's so much around here. Anything you can probably think of, there's a guy here who can get it to you for a low price. It blows my mind sometimes lol.
>>
>>25481440
You can't sleep with acid in your system, at all. If I take it at 11AM, I'll be tripping until 11PM-12AM and still "coming down" a bit (thinking too much, etc.) until 3-4AM. It's a long, long ride and you can't sleep it off.
>>
>>25481610
Get the robo long lasting cold pills. 300mg of DXM in a bottle of them, iirc. One should get you to plateau 2 unless you're a fatass, and there's nothing else in them at all.

Eat a piece of toast or a banana or something, then take all the pills with a big glass of water and a couple anti-acids if you have heart burn issues ever. Sit back and wait.

You'll feel it in 30 minutes, peak in 90, and get stomach cramps some where in between if you're like me. It lasts 4-6 hours. Have fun.
>>
>>25481687
Why do kids come into these threads and make up stupid shit like this? Marijuana is comparable to alcohol, not this shit.
>>
i've smoked pot, n done acid and shrooms

>first time dropping acid
>like 45 minutes pass, nothing happens
>bummed out
>friend and i go out for a walk while our other friend stays inside and watches tv
>halfway through our walk i start getting the feeling someone's following us
>start walking faster
>hear someone walking behind me
>get really freaked out and ask my friend if they hear it
>they don't
>fucking crying at this point, hands are shaking, irrationally upset
>friend suddenly stops and starts laughing at me
>the "person" i heard was the gravel i was kicking up from walking
>we're both fucking dying laughing
>run back inside to tell friend who hasn't been affected whatsoever
>i start crying because i forgot i wasn't actually followed
>start telling him, he's worried
>friend reminds me that it was just rocks
>start laughing again
>alternate between laughing and crying for six fucking hours
>end up chasing our sober friend around the house and banging on the locked door of whatever room he goes into
>he ends up driving us to another of our friend's house
>we're in the backseat laughing and crying and screaming at him because the music can only be on 14. no more n no less

i can't remember what happened after that 2bh but yea. it was crazy. i also have a lot more stories but i dunno if you guys wanna hear them. one time i was 100% sure i was abducted by aliens though.
>>
>>25481694
>>25481694
One of the best experiences I've ever had was watching the Darjeeling Limited while high as fuck in acid.

The entire trip up until then kind of sucked, but that part was awesome. I just sat there and everything was incredibly mind blowing; I felt like I was on the train with them and that I was simultaneously all three brothers. Plus, the really unique filming of that movie (lots of long, continuous shots) was incredible to watch on acid.

I cried like a bitch when the little kid died. I was inconsolable.
>>
>>25482055
I get like that too if there's any chance the drug can kill me - but weed can't kill you so don't worry about it.

I can't even take DXM because of that.
>>
>>25483261

weed doesnt do that it just feels like im activating 100% of a part of my brain that causes me to feel like i cant control my train of thought at all
>>
>>25482305
I believe the time part, but not the rest of that shit. Weed is something that adds to the experience, but it doesn't cause hallucinations. The closest I've ever had it do, are really deep thoughts that can "convince" you of things.

I became convinced at one point I was remembering past lives, but desu it was probably just the schizophrenia acting up.
>>
>>25476904
>be me
>on dxm with friends
>take huge hit of spice and ghost it
>blackout
>watch myself running around the side of the house from on top of the roof, looping over and over again
>run and jump at my friend
>540 flip through the air and land on my back
>roll into piano dolly
>run into house
>flip chairs and scream nonsense
>get held down by friends dad and watch insane patterns fly in the background
>come to outside and cut up
>stop hanging with friends and start doing heroin
>>
>>25483283
Oh, you just gotta learn to roll with that shit.
>>
>>25476904
Junkie Fiend reporting in:-
>LSD
>Ritalin
>Nicotine
>Alcohol
>Weed
>Hashish
>Ecstasy
>Ketamine
>Heroin
>Synthetic Opiods

Over the years I've begun to truly respect LSD. Mind-blowing drug with limitless potential. Avoid doing too much Ketamine folks. Tolerance develops quickly until the effects wear off and the addiction remains. It'll get you so detached from reality that you'll never be the same again.
Furthermore, mixing it with LSD is an experience not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>25481492
Its strange to me you never had an effect on dxm other than being tired. It was my go to drug, even over booze, for along time. Ive probably done it over 200 times.
>>
>>25483365
For ketamine, how much is too much? I read it has been used to cure depression at low doses
>>
Not the most wild story but one of my favorites.
>skip out on school after lunch
>18 and still in highschool so they dont call parents
>smoke a joint
>walk a mcdonalds just a couple blocks away
>order large Dr. Pepper and some food
>eat food but don't drink much of dr pepper
>go into bathroom stall at a hospital across the street
>hardly anyone uses this bathroom
>drink enough dr pepper to fill the rest with some kind of dark beer I stole from my friends dad
>add some peppermint flavored liquor from my flask for good measure
>smells minty but alcohol stench seems feint
>it all tastes good high
>decide it's best not to head home for a while as planning to be drunk and high instead of in school the next few hours
>get on bus towards mall
>old homeless guy sits next to me
>tries to start conversation
>do my best to make sure it goes no where
>he randomly asks what I'm drinking
>tell him dr pepper
>asks for a sip
>tell him no
>getting worried he knows
>get off a couple blocks early to get away
>drink the rest of concoction
>feelsgoodman
>walk to mall
>security guard says hello
>nervously smile
>panic in my head when he gives me a weird look of suspicion
>decide to keep walking
spent the rest of the day with little trouble mostly in the food court and in some shops
>>
I'm a friendless NEET so I don't know where to get drugs anymore so I just abuse the stuff that I've been prescribed by my psychiatrist. Namely amphetamines and clonazepam. I used to get oxycontin and morphine and I wish I could still get that. I'm fond of vodka too but I can't afford it anymore.
>>
>>25483436
>smoked a joint and drank half a beer
Every delinquent has to start somewhere
>>
>discover caffeine + l-theanine during the day and melatonin for sleep
>no more sleep problems
>infinite energy
>i actually think see clear during the day now
>get addicted
>use them every day
>not even a problem because
>top of my class in uni
>infinite productiveness
>even after having tons of work, i still find time for personal projects
>life is good
>>
>>25483489
Also I once had a dilaudid IV in an ambulance ride. My favorite drug of all I think.
>>
>>25483530
>caffeine + l-theanine
So... tea?
>>
>>25483515
a joint and it was a full beer but yeah I am a lightweight
>>
>>25483427
Well it's not a drug designed for humans, so any amount depending on tolerance can be too much. My first and only time doing it I overdosed and k-holed for 5 days. Gnarly shit man. Shit hasn't been the same since then.
>>
gonna take mdma and a small dose of lsd this evening
do you think smoking weed while rolling would be a good idea?
>>
>>25483552
Green tea yes, but i prefer pills because i can control the amount precisely.
>>
>>25483568
>k-holed
what does that mean, Im assuming its bad, what was it like?
>>
>>25483595
Not him but... basically ego death.
>>
>Camping, having a slowish night only a few drinks
>About to go to bed
>Friend offers me a cone
>Say alright (smoke occasionally)
>Have a few and start feeling it
>He rolls a massive J and then we smoke it
>Put it in the cone piece and smoke it through the bong
>Sit there and look up at the stars enjoying myself
>Start seeing things when I blink
>Go inside the tent to lie down and concentrate on it
>Lie there tripping balls and seeing images that are morphing in a kaleidoscope fashion

Best fucking trip ever.
>>
al these stories are so interesting. im too scared to do drugs.
>>
>>25483666
Acquire some drugs, lower your inhibitions with some alcohol, do drugs, share interesting story with your robot pals.

Flawless plan.
>>
>>25483652
And this is why i will never try hallucinogens.
People who have done them sort of just lose the will to live. They "realize" nothing matters.
They're also usually delusional saying shit like "it opens your mind" and "nothing is real man".
Also they firmly believe in the afterlife. That's up there with religion.
So no thanks.
>>
>>25483595
I wouldn't necessarily define it in terms of good or bad. You forget what and who you are. Simply transforming into some sort of an entity. Then slowly overtime you begin to piece together elements of your personality and character.
>>
>>25483595
K-hole is just slang for what happens when you take large amounts of ketamine. It puts this black speck in your vision that grows larger accordingly with the increase in dose. I snorted around 1000mg of pure ketamine crystalline powder and I had such an extreme trip. I legitimately felt as if someone else were in my body and I had lost my soul. There was like other being controlling my vision, and made me do things I didn't want to. They were normal things, just things I wouldn't normally do. It was like taking 20 hits of acid, with ten lines of meth, and a point or two of MDMA all at once for 5 days. Wayyyy to scary and painful. Fuck ketamine dude.
>>
>>25483652
hmm so he had ego death for 5 days? Ive had it during acid trips, maybe 30 minutes max perhaps, hard to tell.

But 5 days?
>>
>>25483721
>some sort of an entity
You mean like a
*dramatic music*
spiritual being

>>25483731
>i felt like i had lost my soul
Oooooh.... your sooooul.
Now i get it. Gotta watch out for your soul man.
I mean, after you die, that's all that you have right?

How the fuck can you take people who have done hallucinogens seriously?
>>
>>25483228

alright whatever i'm just gonna post them anyway i never get to share my trip stories

>drop acid
>friend and i decide it's a good idea to try to get up on the roof
>other friend say their ladder is somewhere behind the house
>they have a giant bamboo forest
>friend and i go looking for it, get lost in the bamboo forest
>hard to describe the feeling and this is really embarrassing but i felt like i was a pokemon trainer in viridian forest
>spend what felt like a fucking hours in there but was only like 45 minutes tops

another time
>drop acid
>friend's first time dropping acid so she's freaking out
>i'm freaking out because she's freaking out
>take my phone and go outside to listen to music
> listen to this inside my friend's car https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeZjZkc5oE
>think i'm being scanned and abducted by aliens
>very scared
>text friend inside the house "PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME I'M BEING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO."
>he runs out and later he tells me i was just staring straight ahead at the steering wheel

uhhh

>shrooms
>driving around a nearby beach town
>friend plays this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g as i come up
>feel like i'm in a rocket ship blasting off to space
>go inside a gas station to pee
>the tile looks like the surface of mars
>end up sitting on the toilet for like 5 minutes jus staring at the tile

drugs r fun but the last time i tripped was terrible and horrifying and i'm never doing it again
>>
>>25483782
>hallucinogens are terrible
>I've actually never done any
>but I'm sure they are
>>
>>25483798
>aids is terrible
>I've actually never had it (duh)
>but I'm sure it is
>>
>>25483792
Tell us about the last time
unless you already did
>>
>>25483782
I'm>>25478895
I've tripped plenty of times, I've had crazy experiences, but nothing I'd call "spiritual". Still firmly atheist. It depends on the person. I've known people that react in a spiritual manner or whatever, but that's not me.
I think psychedelics can be a powerful tool in certain scenarios, but I'm well aware of it's hedonistic potential as well. You can't really generalize drugs like that.
>>
>take shrooms
>not working
>better take more
>sober friend driving
>windy road
>puts on radio
>its an old time radio drama
>lots of dramatic music in between dialoge
>suddenly we all feel we are on the Millennium Falcon in some sort of battle
>this continues till we get to the house
>get out. be surprised when we discover we were in a beat up old VW camper van all that time.
>>
>>25483829

alright here we go

>took waaay too much (i don't even remember how much)
>first time really visually tripping
>extremely lactose intolerant, ate like two bowls of chicken alfredo right before i took it
>spent the first half of the night shitting my brains out while also scared out of my mind because i forgot why i was sick
>i'm shitting on the toilet while my gf is vomiting in the sink
>we both stop and try to take a cold shower together to calm us down
>she's laughing and having a fun time while i feel like i'm in one of those fucking google deep dream images
>she's laughing and her mouth looks like it's unhinging
>for some reason i'm scared she's thinking about raping me?
>get out of the shower n try to watch cabin in the woods
>terrible decision, try to watch meet the robinsons
>also terrible decision because we're watching it on a ps2 we haven't touched in years and we can't figure out the remote
>stuck on the menu
>scared i'm stuck in a time loop because it keeps playing the same clips of the movie
>convince myself i'm mentally retarded
>convince gf she's mentally retarded too
>we're just two retards that happened to fall in love
>end trip by crying and talking about how my mom abandoned me

it was a wild ride and i'm not doing it again
>>
>>25483288
Not the same guy, but even though weed doesn't cause hallucinations, my imagination gets to a certain point where I feel like I can "see" certain thoughts. Like on certain sativas if I close my eyes after someone says something, I can almost visualize the words in my head and watch them change form.
>>
>>25483999
top kek

also trying to watch a horror movie on acid just seems like a bad idea any day of the week
>>
>>25483693
You are a fucking idiot. And you'll never get to see for yourself
>>
File: 1451442624449.png (403 KB, 715x355) Image search: [Google]
1451442624449.png
403 KB, 715x355
>>25483530
>comes to hell to tell everyone about how great his life is going

you're so inconsiderate
>>
>be 19 yo me
>at the college dorm
>suffering from severe depression, taking zoloft and lorazepam for sleep, also karbapin for extreme situations
>go to sleep around 10pm with 5mg of lorazepam
>roommate's friends storm the room and wake me up to ask me where the other are at
>they all got cell phones
>i can't even
>i rage out of my mind and walk right out
>want to take a walk, but i am too pissed off for no reason
>meet a stoner friend, he offers some smoke and i say yes
>go along with my walk, store till open
>3 0.1l bottlettes of vodka to calm the fuck down
>drink in 2 minutes and come back for a full scale 1l bottle
>half way through want to return to dorm and continue my sleep
>start falling down every 3-4 steps i make
>nobody helping me
>start up the stairs
>make it to the top
>walk like a retard to the dorm
>4 steps in, fall right down breaking some ribs
>obese atm
>tfw they kick me out of the dorm
>tfw i slept outside and got all kinds of inflamations
>tfw almost died
>tfw working as a janitor in a local school
>>
>>25476904

Hey lads, got me a bottle of tussin in this bitch, 600mg.
I did it last week and i kinda felt high, and there was 1 hour were i was really high but not to the level of my friends who were hallucinating hard, best i had was i felt like the elastic guy from fantastic 4, and when i was typing away after getting home i felt like i was leaving earth.

Difference was between me and my friend was he was listening to music he really wanted to listen to, and was lying down, while i was kinda walking around and talking to his little brother about smash.

tl:dr i have 600mg dxm, and gonna take it again but not socialize and have my own enviroment set out, will i feel it as much or buy a second bottle.
>>
>>25484091
you're totally unable to tell an intelligible story

it makes absolutely no sense

why did they storm your room? just to ask you where the others were? and why was your reaction to leave and get fucked up? and what did "they all got cell phones" mean?
>>
>>25483740
Yeah... 5 whole days of the worst experience of my life... I will never do a hard drug again because of that experience.

>>25483782
Well what exactly would you call my sense of ego being completely gone, and having something else control my body on autopilot while I was forced to watch from a 3rd person point of view? The only way I could put it into words was to say that another being controlled me, because I was definitely too fried/intoxicated to move or think, yet my body managed to do things on it's own I would have never done on any other drug or sober for that matter. You try it, and explain it to me in a better wording than that eh?
>>
>>25476904
I have stopped diazepam (valium) cold turkey after three weeks of continuous use, at about 15mg a day on average (sometimes 30mg, rarely more), which admittedly is not that much.
It's been 26 hours since my last dose. I'm not "withdrawing", despite what the people on benzobuddies told me would happen lel, and i feel even better and less anxious than during the days I took the diazepam. It's an extremely dysphoric drug to me desu.
I don't understand the appeal of benzos and i don't understand why some people have such severe withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>25484158
A better environment will definitely improve the experience. You want to get comfy and not need to move around much. Best results will will occur when you can get lost in your own head. The DXM will do much of the work towards this goal but you need to give it a helping hand by minimizing your interaction with your environment. More DXM might be a good idea. How much do you weigh? The first time I experienced hallucinations (I think they were all closed eye visuals but DXM makes your eyelids transparent sometimes so the line between these and OEVs is blurred) on DXM I took 750mg which was 10mg/kg for me.
>>
3 days ago I took 2.25g phenibut with quite abit of alcohol. I know it was fucking stupid but I was incredibly nervous before a speech I had to do and took it in a spur of the moment thing. Now for the last 3 days I've been feeling really dizzy with terrible migraines and can't hear properly. I'm also sweating like crazy, literally woke up in a pool of sweat this morning. Did I fuck myself up or will this pass? I feel like death
>>
>>25484294

yeah, I was getting there, I had more so 550mg desu.
I'm around 68kg-70k I think at 6'4"
not to light but not to heavy, its just i dont want 1.2g of dxm but not to have some shitty 300mg lying around.
>>
>>25484351
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/689298-Phenibut-Unknown-Chem

seems like a safe substance lmao
>>
>>25484351
phenibut seems to be particularly unpredictable with alcohol, even more so than benzos.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/2f45ko/violent_phenibut_and_alcohol_overdose_dont_do_it/

so can anyone tell me how phenibut feels like (not mixed with anything)?
does it feel like a benzo? or more like alcohol/ghb?
>>
>>25484498

inb4 leddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1hrqks/phenibut_is_great/

this dude summed it up pretty well. I have about 12g coming in the mail hopefully tomorrow too so if theres another thread going on i'll see if this guys legit.
have a good one anon!
>>
Well I could tell you guys about all the drugs I've taken from Heroin from Acid to GHB.

But why bother when Ketamine exists, more specifically the K-hole, or as I like to call it the black hole.

A syringe and a half of liquid into your muscle will change your life....probably for the worst however. It's the most robot drug one can take.

Be prepared to completely enter a completely psychotic state, where you literally transcend through life, death, dreams, and the universe. With each wave pulling you in like a black-hole (probably why it's called a K-hole?), with your body sensationally compressing and compressing until you simply cease to exist, yet exist all at once in dimensions you cannot fathom. The black hole isn't bad or good, it just is. It's rather dark, but at the same time more tranquil than anything you'll ever feel. It's also rather strange that you're able to even come back to reality in 2 hours or so, seeing as what happens.

Ask me more if you please. I will tell you this, however. I can't use it all that much actually, due to financial reasons. But since I started, it won't leave my mind. It's the most beautiful thing to ever happen to me, yet life is easily not worth living without it.

It's a slippery slope, but you're on /r9k/....If you truly believe you have nothing else to live for, live for black hole and see beauty through the looking glass and beyond.
>>
>>25484498
pheni's great with small amounts of alcohol, eg 1g pheni a couple hours before drinking 3-6 beers gives a nice buzz.

>>25484773
sounds right at least about combining it with other drugs.
>>
I've done

>Cocaine
>Morphine
>Tramadol
>MDMA
>Bath Salts
>Shrooms
>weed
>salvia
>ketamine
>Nos
>MXE
>Valium
>Tamazepam
>Oxy
>speed

I manage everything in moderation, if anyone has any questions on safe drug use or drug use feel free to ask
>>
>>25484954
If you love the K Hole take some nitrous balloons when your just about to slip in

If you think K holes are weird you literally have no idea how crazy it can get.

Seen the afterlife
>>
>ftw aspergers
>tfw obsessed with urban areas populations and square mileage
>tfw obsessively browse wiki for info on it
>tfw snort adderall
>tfw fapping and browsing wiki and staining my keyboard

I feel bad for people without an obsession like i have, although I admit id rather be obsessed with math or something like some other aspergers people
>>
>>25483288
>>25484005
i hear music sometimes when im high
>>
>>25485178
>>ftw aspergers
>>tfw obsessed with urban areas populations and square mileage
>>tfw obsessively browse wiki for info on it
That feel when I know these feels
>>
>>25485177
I don't have any nitrous balloons currently on me but would dust-off work?

Also I find it hard to believe in anything crazier than the k-hole, I can't fathom it.
>>
>take 3.5 g of shrooms a few days before Christmas
>end up listening to the same song on youtube on repeat for hours
>filled a piece of paper with color and drawings
>wrapped Christmas presents poorly
>then a toothache kicked in and I spent the last hour or so sitting on my couch in a half awake state feeling intense pain before I went to sleep

It was an okay trip, besides the last part.
>>
>can either buy some hash/acid or PS4 + Bloodborne
hmmmm
>>
File: 1450053995224.jpg (239 KB, 1910x815) Image search: [Google]
1450053995224.jpg
239 KB, 1910x815
>OP reminded me I have some vyvanse left
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
>>
>>25485512
Video games are for nerds anon
>>
>>25478701
How much dxm did you take?
>>
>>25478690
WEED TRIP IS ONLY AS FAR AS A MATTER OF LETTING YOURSELF GO, SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF FOR REALITY
>>
>>25480368
>afatcunt
>>
File: 1315971579065.jpg (11 KB, 211x251) Image search: [Google]
1315971579065.jpg
11 KB, 211x251
>>25481393
Kratoms a weak opioid. The only use is if you're dying because you got addicted to the good stuff (vicodin or darvocet) and now you need relief from da sikness
>>
File: 1347997369632.png (615 KB, 554x480) Image search: [Google]
1347997369632.png
615 KB, 554x480
>>25481440
>that feel when on acid and you've decided you've had enough of this shit so you try to nap only to realize the futility
>>
LSD is always fun, never had bad trip. Usually only use about 100 micrograms though. I want to use 200+ this weekend to get a deeper and realer acid trip

MDMA is still my all time favourite.Talking shit with the m8s and dancing to techno music all night is nirvana

Last time I took meth I walked around naked in the city on a big event in my town. Cringy, but I wasn't alone and had a girl on my side so whatever, good times.

like most people I have a love/hate relaionship with amphetamines. Fapping the whole night and reading 50 tabs of wikipedia artivles is fun. Started lifting though so I can't continue doing it regulary, because I need my sleep and food.

I use marijuana on the weekends, because it's more struggle to smoke in my house than it is to chill. I enjoy it but I'm not a big fan of it. I went to Amsterdam last month with some friends and smoked A LOT along with some MDMA and speed for 5 days, loved it

Tried most other drugs but they just didn't do it for me
>>
>>25478541
try to consume the weed via brownies. harder and slower high and you don't have to inhale all that fucking smoke. I can't for the life of me smoke a toke, but give me a brownie and I'm good to go every time.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.