[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get a thread going about shit we did as kids that still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 570721.jpg (12 KB, 544x438) Image search: [Google]
570721.jpg
12 KB, 544x438
Lets get a thread going about shit we did as kids that still haunts us to this day. I can start.
>be me
>be in elementary school
>always been quiet
>decide I want to meet new people
>go to these kids playing flag football
>I say I dont know much about it but would like to join
>they say sure
>spend a few weeks letting these kids beat the fuck out of me
>tell the teachers we are just playing football and it was my fault
>one day a kid, lets call him Ass, says he can't tell the teams apart (all the flags belts were red)
>another kid agrees and they start talking about getting jerseys for the teams
>I say that I could get the jerseys made (at that point I was desperate for them to accept me)
>they all agree
>I go out and spend my own personal money on materials
>I get all sad because I realize I just bought material and cant make jerseys
>mom finds me crying and I explain
>she isnt mad that I spent my money and agrees to help me make them
>we put in a good couple of hours making jerseys with numbers on the backs and such over the weekend
>go to school Monday with the jerseys
>all of the kids laugh at me and make fun of me when I tell them I made the jerseys
>try to brush it off and joke around but Ass tells me they don't want me around and to go away

Honestly I don't even feel bad for myself, I look back and think what a fucking idiot I was for not realizing that they wouldn't have liked me anyway.
I remembered this today because I went back home for new years and saw Ass again after almost 10 years. He is working at this Target that just got built in town (its a pretty small town, Target is pretty much now the biggest store they have)
>>
>>25476858
>normies want thing, but thing takes effort
>make thing
>"haha what a faggot"

I don't get it. This is definitely something that happens but I don't understand it at all.
>>
>>25476858
You were a kid looking for friends, man. Fuck em, that was really nice of you to do; it sounds like you're a caring and giving person. Don't blame yourself because they're all cunts.
>>
>>25476919
I think its more of the fact that I made it.
They already didn't like me, and considering we were all in elementary school where you can get made fun of for pretty much anything gave them a free "hey pick on me for doing this" pass.
>>
>>25476982
No, I've noticed this a lot. Putting effort into something means everyone else shits on you. Like the proper thing to do is to not care and never try, and that makes you cool.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (9 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
9 KB, 217x320
>>25476858
>be me
>15
>havin a wank
>finish in tissue
>get blood nose
>no other tissues
>have to use wank tissue
>get cum in nose
never been the same
>>
>>25476858

>I did it with my cousin when I was 9 and he was 8,
>I kiss him, licked his balls and penis and rubbed our penis like animals

What the fuck I was even thinking...
>>
>>25477153
I used to play this game with my cousin where I would stand on the arm of my couch and fall face first right above her and we would kiss
My dad caught me and told me that I needed to stop, my mom explained to her as well. Ever since then its been awkward whenever we see each other for holidays.
Not to mention when she was around 16 she had a boyfriend come over for Thanksgiving and our family started asking about their first kiss and teasing them.
I just sat in my seat playing on my phone with my dad next to me, thinking that I just cucked some dude's first kiss with my cousin.
>>
>>25477222
nice trips /incest/
>>
>>25477222
>I just cucked some dude's first kiss with my cousin
10/10 fucking kek but this is one of my fears
what if i get a gf and she turns out to have fucked a family member
i know thats a common fetish here but that shit would be fucked as
>>
>>25477275
it would be pretty gross. I think its one of those things that you want to happen to you more than to
have it happen to someone you will be in a relationship with
>>
>>25477345
robots are hypocrites
>>
>>25477368
So wanting someone to die in a housefire but not wanting to die in a housefire yourself is hypocritical?
>>
>>25477389
Yes. Kill yourself, see you in hell.
>>
>>25477389
wanting to fuck your sister but not wanting your gf to get fucked by her brother is hypocritical you mutt
>>
i cant evrr pos nething here
>>
>be me
>5 years ago in junior in HS
>just new school year
>broke up with my summer love of 3 months
>needed to fill the void of my heart.
>try finding love
>hear this girl likes me
>ask her out.
>says "maybe, ill think about it"
>hear nothing from her
>go into full stalker mode to try to talk to her because she wasnt in any of my classes.
> repetadly try to add her to fb, but denied.
> ask her friends were she was etc
>lasted the whole year till I gave up

Man I was messed up back then, although I really did hate HS.
>>
File: 1451818223084.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1451818223084.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
>>25477062
>get cum in nose
10/10 nice
>>
>be me
>12
>playing truth or dare with normie friends
>my turn
>"ok anon I dare you to kiss x"
>do it
>people make fun of her for doing it
>dont know what to do
>join in and make fun of her for doing it
my autism spectrum is off the charts
>inb4 reeeeeeee
>>
>>25477537
did you ever find out what happened? did someone just say she liked you to fuck with you??
>>
>>25477706
Damn dude thats shitty. Think about it. They probably only made fun of her because it was YOU kissing her. Thats rough.
>>
>>25477722
She tried to "let him down gently" but he didn't get it and went crazy. There's not much to it.
>>
>>25477763
worst part is that she was pretty accepting of me doing it and couldve been a childhood gf if i wasnt retarded
>>
>>25477848
thinking back on all my cringy shit I realize almost half of it would have turned out better if i didnt go full damage control as a kid and try to pass it off as a joke or pretend like I didnt care.
>>
File: 1451870101677.gif (451 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451870101677.gif
451 KB, 480x360
I once invited a friend over to my house to play vidya. I stood outside when he was leaving kept shouting "I love you" because I thought LOL XD SO RANDOM humor was funny. Also one time all the kids in the neighborhood wrote "Anon sucks" with chalk in the middle of the road.
>>
>>25477983
the second one wasnt really your fault, but the first one is kinda gay. I did the same when I told like, my one close friend, in middleschool that I loved him like family.
Turns out he later stole my copy of pokemon Crystal and sold it to this kid who picked on us.
They were friends throughout highschool after that...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.