[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late 20s Virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: schop.jpg (127 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
schop.jpg
127 KB, 576x635
It seems to me that the older you get, the more difficult and less likely it becomes to lose your virginity. I think that I'm quickly approaching the point of impossibility if I'm not already there. Let's imagine I get a girl in bed. She will ask whether or not I'm a virgin, at which point I will be obliged to tell her the truth and her opinion of me will drop either to the point that she will refuse sex or refuse it in the future. If she does not ask this or if I lie, then she will figure it out anyway by way of my amateur performance. I haven't mentioned the possibility of finding a girl who is also a virgin because, in this backwards age, the term seems to be associated with men rather than with women.

Should I just kill myself?
>>
You should kill yourself because you still care about things like a giant faggot.
>>
>>25476931
>nihilism
how's high school?
>>
>>25476976

I understand you're sexually frustrated but don't take it out on me.
>>
File: Schäfer_1859.jpg (647 KB, 2949x3833) Image search: [Google]
Schäfer_1859.jpg
647 KB, 2949x3833
>>25476719

Schope was a chad, but I still love him anyway, bless him.

;___;
>>
>>25476931
>>25477503
And what exactly are you taking out on me? What do normies have to take out? Or do they just shit post?
>>
>>25477657
Schopenhauer is a fucking sour grapes manlet. I'd invent a time machine just to laugh in his grinch face.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.