[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question for the lonely and desperate: Why won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: ScaryWoman.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ScaryWoman.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
Honest question for the lonely and desperate:

Why won't you go for a mediocre to semi-unattractive-looking chick? Everyone desperate goes for blatant uggos and fatties because they're easy. But no one goes for the seriously average looking. Average looking guys always think they could do better, and ugly guys go for whatever they can get. But no one's giving any love to the average/slightly below average chicks. They quickly settle for whoever will give them attention.
>>
>>25476588
They already have chad bfs.
>>
>women in my age range and location
>existing
pick one. somehow theres hundreds of guys though.
>>
File: 1406367666587.gif (785 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1406367666587.gif
785 KB, 400x225
>>25476588
>Everyone desperate goes for blatant uggos and fatties because they're easy.

>But no one goes for the seriously average looking.

What?
>>
>>25476588
What the fuck are you talking about?

Fuck women, fuck anything female. Even a female dog is inferior to a male one. Fuck them all, they can have their cake and eat it, I'm fucking done. I'm not doing it anymore, I'm done trying to impress these heathens, I'm done trying to jump through one hundred hoops to maintain the attention of a 5/10. I'm not fucking doing it anymore. These whores want to create an anti-male environment then so be it, there isn't enough 10/10 males to go around sweethearts so you better start looking up different breeds of cat to find which ones match the paint in you one bedroom apartment where you'll be living the rest of your life.

Seriously I'm fucking done.
>>
>>25476588
Because the 'robots' here are actually arrogant little underachieving creeps. They like to hide behind fake medical conditions, but their major problem is a gross miscalculation of their actual value.
>>
>>25476588
if i wasnt so fucking shy I would go for regular girls
>>
>>25476708
>>25476588

Fuck, you women are entitled AND retarded. You sit on your fucking assess and complain you arent a Disney Princess yet, while guys have to go out and fucking become Disney princes to even get your fucking attention.

And the worst part is you eventually find a guy you're happy with by doing fucking nothing unless you're hideous. Most men have to settle because your expectations are sky fucking high for us.

All you have to do is just not be as boring as a fucking rock and not get fat. Then life just hands itself to you, yet you STILL aren't fucking happy
>>
>>25476750
You sound absolutely ridiculous. Are you having a manic episode Anon?
>>
>>25476750
Nigga have been getting laid since the beginning of time, and this retard is spouting conspiracy theories. baka
>>
>>25476708
I have no value. I hate myself, so why should anyone else love me?
>>
>>25476692
>>25476750

Wait, are you morons under the impression I'm a chick? I'm a dude and talking from experience of what gets me laid.

Take it or leave it.

Know what also helps? Self-awareness. This board is comically lacking in it.
>>
>>25476588
>They quickly settle for whoever will give them attention
Lel that's false. Women refuse to settle. No woman that's close to average will accept a robot.
>>
>>25476588
Average chicks are bigger whores than 10/10 since they need the vitamin dick validation.

But if I was honest I have no friends and no one in my social circle so I have no ugly or beautiful girls to choose from to begin with.

There's no one in my life I can pursue, I spend almost all my time inside
>>
>>25476853
>what is modern, feminist culture

Fuck off normie redditor
>>
Gonna keep this one short
>get fit durring my first year of uni
>start hitting on this chick I met in high school whos on my level 6/10ish
>she put on her freshman 15
>makes me confident that I now have a leg up on her
>lots of talking and light groping and one kiss
>she loses interest after about 7 months
You average bitches are the worst of them all.
worst of all, normal girls are all I dream of because I know later life would be easier with a less crazy bitch.
That dream dies a little more by the day.
I rather have an easy lay or put down the same amount of work to get a hotter girl by faking charisma.
>>
>>25477017

Itz the big bad modern culture.

baka

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>25476750
well that is because women are more valuable then men because of their eggs and men have a higher sex drive which makes women even more valuable to men. This why society protects and provides for women even more then man. the only way to make the dating game equal and fair to men is to introduce artificial wombs. this will make women actually develop a personality and be able to pass the turing test to impress man.
>>
>>25477115
Professor Virgin. Class is in session!
>>
>>25476588
but that's wrong you nigger
average looking girls think they can do better, even more so than average looking guys
>>
>>25477115
>because women are more valuable then men because of their eggs

>which makes women even more valuable to men.

There's over 7 billion people and women out number men. This construct doesn't work anymore. Human's aren't struggling with reproduction and Women aren't saving the world by getting good genes. They just want to fuck Chad
>>
>>25476588
It's not that easy you goob.
>>
>>25477218
>average looking girls think they can do better

You don't know how many average bitches cry about not marrying a rich famous dude. It's sick
>>
>>25477241
And yet everywhere you look there are women w/ regular old schubly guy.

But, of course:

>muh conspiracy
>>
>>25477288
>everywhere you look there are women w/ regular old schubly guy.

Most of the time, he's tall and attractive
>>
>>25477318
Nigga plz. I see 5/10 and lower with gf/wives everyday.

Fuck off with your self-defeatist pseudo-scientific nonsense.
>>
>>25477385
>My anecdotal evidence is better than yours

Nice to know
>>
>>25476692
good pasta. but seriously though

>>25476588
average looking girls date men above their league. wtf you think this shit is? average girls want above average boyfriends. if you arent 6+ or an extraverted retarded bro you aint getting it
>>
>>25476614
This exactly.
>Still remember this one of a few times.
>I had this co worker who was objectively like a 4-5 in attractiveness.
>But getting to know her more and more i developed feelings for her.
>I thought she liked me too, we always hang out and talked and shit.
>Fast forward to valentine's day
>I'm thinking of how to make a move, i was really nervous.
>I got diagnosed social anxiety and depressions
>We sit together at lunch time.
>She goes "Hey anon, can i ask you something?"
>What is happening?
>"What do you think i should get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?"
>I can feel my heart sinking through my body into my pants.
>She shows me a picture of her bf.
>He is literally chad incarnate
>I just wanna kill myself and quit my job like month later but for unrelated reasons
>>
>>25477409
Yes anon, no one but the tall and attractive breed.
>>
>>25477409
To be fair short men are statistically more likely to marry early and have kids.
>>
>>25477385
not pseudo-science women are more valuable then men because of their eggs. men need to be useful in society or they are completely worthless. Women don't a need a personality or skills to attract a partner like males need. Also almost every male is ready to die for a women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USR-yHJAEGE
>>
i dated a 5.5/10 for awhile. and by "date" i mean literally just going on dates to restaurants and bars and shit. boring as fuck. wasted a lot of time (nothing better to do) and money (which blows boipussy). i had to drink beforehand to get through the boredom

only made out with her twice and got to second base. tried to initiate sex but then she accused me of only wanting her for sex even though i took the bitch out on like 3-4 dates.

while i was seeing her i fucked another 5/10 and a gross 3/10 landwhale.

I call it: "The Law of Average Roasties".

Basically, an average girl will be harder to convince to fuck than a uglier OR hotter girl. The ugly girls will put out easily/fast since they desperate (and they know if they don't offer sexual acts the guy will just discard her). The hotter ones are skanks and will gladly let chad use them as a cum deposit. Average chicks are in a sort of sexual purgatory, so to speak. They don't have to put out right away for guys (since a 5/10 female will get plenty of attention). Average chicks are likely to be in long term relationships with some beta cuck. They aren't hot enough to keep the chads they lust over, so they settle for betas that buy them shit/give them attention in exchange for lousy sex every once in awhile. 5/10s aren't too awful on the eye, so the beta puts up with her shit to get his dick wet, and the girl puts up with the betas 3-mins of sex every month in order to have shit bought for her/someone to spout her shit to
>>
We do, we can't even get that.
>>
>>25477582
>marry early and have kids.

I don't want to be cucked and get divorced

>>25477525
Now you get it :)
>>
Wow. The people on this board are really REALLY stupid.
>>
>>25477664
Statistically the less partners the less likelihood of divorce, the early you marry a chick the less partners she has and thus less chance of divorce.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.